意大利..電力..Terna (意大利 TRN,美股 TEZNY)
|意大利..電力..Terna (意大利 TRN,美股 TEZNY)
Terna Group is a group of energy companies based in Rome, Italy.
Terna Rete Italia an Italian electricity transmission system operator whereas Terna Plus is in charge of new business opportunities and non-traditional activities in Italy and abroad.
With 63,500 kilometres (39,500 mi) of power lines or around 98% of the Italian high-voltage power transmission grid, Terna is the first independent electricity transmission grid operator in Europe and the sixth in the world based on the size of its electrical grid.
Terna is listed on the Borsa Italiana and is a constituent of the FTSE MIB index.
We are one of the main European electricity transmission grid operators.
We manage the high voltage Italian transmission grid, one of the most modern and technologically advanced in Europe. We play a central role in transforming the electricity market towards the use of eco-compatible sources, guaranteeing a secure and efficient supply to households and businesses
Italian excellence with a dual purpose. We are among the leading electricity transmission system operators (TSO) in Europe in terms of kilometres of lines managed. Our Group plays a dual role:
- Terna is the majority owner of the Italian high voltage and very high voltage electricity National Transmission Grid. We operate in a natural monopoly and our public service mission is to secure the transmission and dispatching of electricity throughout the country. 90% of our activities are conducted in the regulated market. Our role is crucial in the operation of the entire system. We work to guarantee the supply of electricity to all, companies and private individuals alike.
- Listed on the Stock Exchange since 2004 and with around 70% floating shares, Terna focuses on efficiency, profitability and performance, as our results continually demonstrate. With consolidated expertise gained in the management of the Italian grid, we have invested in market activities, with innovative solutions for the energy market and international projects.
- 72.800 KMhigh voltage lines operated
- -18%cost of electricity (SNP) in 2016
- -7,2%direct emissions of CO2 in 2016
Dispatching, our core business
We are responsible for the transmission and management of electricity flowson the high and very high voltage grid over the whole of Italy. We ensure that there is a constant balance between demand and supply of energy (known as dispatching).. Similar to the conductor of an orchestra that "calls" on the different instruments to play and sets the tempo for members of the orchestra, at the National Control Centre, our experts manage the transit of every kWh, from the power stations right through to the major consumption centres. Dispatching is the series of activities that are needed to maintain this balance, 365 days a year and 24/7, and represent the heart of our mission.
- 3,958employees at 30 September 2017
- 4 BILLION euroinvestments in regulated activities envisaged over the five-year period 2017-2021
- 2.1 BILLION eurorevenue in 2016
In recent years, dispatching has become increasingly complex, as a result of significant development in renewable sources.
A central role in energy transition
Our unique positioning within Italy enables us to adapt our energy systems to our long-term vision, placing us in a strategic position to promote energy transition towards more efficient and eco-compatible production methods. Indeed, the energy sector is currently experiencing deep-seated changes. The continual growth in renewable energy sources and the progressive decommissioning of traditional generation plants means we are facing new challenges, pushing us to develop innovative high-technology solutions and to modernise the grid in order to connect producers with consumers.
Terna Rete Elettrica Nazionale SpA is an Italy-based company engaged in the utility sector.
It is an independent grid operator for the transmission of electricity.
It deals with the management of electrical systems through the operation of the grid, efficiency of infrastructures and their maintenance through engineering and management of plants and grid developments.
It ensures a balance of deliveries and withdrawals between the supply of energy and consumption by end users.
The Company is diversified into two operating segments.
The Core Business includes the development, operation and maintenance of the National Transmission Grid (NTG) in addition to dispatching.
The Non-Core Business includes specialized services provided to third parties mainly relating to systems engineering services, the operation and maintenance of high voltage plants and the housing of telecommunications equipment and optic fibre grid maintenance services.
[ 本帖最後由 kaka 於 2018-1-28 13:15 編輯