美國..電力,天然氣..Consolidated Edison 聯合愛迪生 (美股 ED)
|美國..電力,天然氣..Consolidated Edison 聯合愛迪生 (美股 ED)
聯合愛迪生（Consolidated Edison，常簡稱為Con Edison或Con Ed）是美國最大的私人能源公司之一，2010年的總營收約為130億美元，持有超過360億美元的資產。
- 紐約聯合艾迪生公司（Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc.，CECONY），一間對紐約市和威斯特徹斯特郡提供電力、瓦斯和蒸汽服務的特許公用事業；
- 歐倫吉和洛克蘭公共能源公司（Orange and Rockland Utilities, Inc.），一間對紐約州西南部和鄰近的紐澤西州北部及賓夕法尼亞州東北部提供服務的特許公用事業；
- 聯合愛迪生解決方案（Con Edison Solutions），一間銷售能源相關設備和服務的公司；
- 聯合愛迪生能源（Con Edison Energy），一間能源批發公司；以及
- 聯合愛迪生開發（Con Edison Development），一間持有並營運發電廠和相關基礎建設計畫的公司。
Consolidated Edison, Inc., commonly known as Con Edison or Con Ed, is one of the largest investor-owned energy companies in the United States, with approximately $13 billion in annual revenues as of 2016, and over $47 billion in assets. The company provides a wide range of energy-related products and services to its customers through its subsidiaries:
In 2015, electric revenues accounted for 70.35% of consolidated sales (70.55% in 2014); gas revenues 13.61% (14.96% in 2014); steam revenues 5.01% (4.86% in 2014); and non-utility revenues of 11.02% (9.63 in 2014%). Though the company provides an indispensable service to New York residents, a number of major incidents and service problems have negatively impacted its reputation with the public.
- Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc., (CECONY), a regulated utility providing electric and gas service in New York City and Westchester County, New York, and steam service in the borough of Manhattan;
- Orange and Rockland Utilities, Inc., a regulated utility serving customers in a 1,300-square-mile (3,400 km2) area in southeastern New York and northern New Jersey;
- Con Edison Solutions, an energy services company;
- Con Edison Energy, a wholesale energy services company;
- Con Edison Development, a company that owns and operates renewable and energy infrastructure projects, and,
- Con Edison Transmission, Inc., which invests in electric and natural gas transmission projects.
Consolidated Edison, Inc. (Con Edison) is a holding company.
The Company operates through its subsidiaries, which include Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (CECONY), Orange and Rockland Utilities, Inc. (O&R), Con Edison Clean Energy Businesses, Inc. (the Clean Energy Businesses) and Con Edison Transmission, Inc. (Con Edison Transmission).
CECONY's principal business operations are its regulated electric, gas and steam delivery businesses. CECONY provides electricity, natural gas and steam to customers in New York City and Westchester County. O&R's principal business operations are its regulated electric and gas delivery businesses.
The Clean Energy Businesses develop, own and operate renewable and energy infrastructure projects and provide energy-related products and services to wholesale and retail customers. Con Edison Transmission, through its subsidiaries, invests in electric transmission facilities and gas pipeline and storage facilities.
[ 本帖最後由 kaka 於 2018-1-27 09:58 編輯