|美國..電力..Entergy Corporation (美股 ETR)
Entergy Corp. is an integrated energy company engaged primarily in electric power production and retail distribution operations in the Deep South of the United States.
It is headquartered in the Central Business District of New Orleans, Louisiana.
About UsEntergy Corporation is an integrated energy company engaged primarily in electric power production and retail distribution operations. Entergy owns and operates power plants with approximately 30,000 megawatts of electric generating capacity, including nearly 9,000 megawatts of nuclear power.
Entergy delivers electricity to 2.9 million utility customers in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. Entergy has annual revenues of approximately $10.8 billion and nearly 13,000 employees.
Business at EntergyAt Entergy, we consistently strive to create sustainable value for our owners, customers, employees and communities. That concentrated focus drives the way we think as an organization. It enables us to effectively navigate through numerous transitions, both revolutionary and evolutionary, and still deliver on our commitments to our stakeholders.
Our two primary business segments include Utility operations and our Entergy Wholesale Commodities business:
The purpose of our Utility business is to grow by providing customers with low-emission, reliable energy at reasonable cost; superior service; a strict focus on safety; operational excellence and engaged employees.
Entergy Wholesale CommoditiesThe purpose of our Entergy Wholesale Commodities business is to focus on best-in-class operational efficiency, safety, security and reliability while continually seeking to optimize our portfolio of assets in an ever-dynamic market.
- Entergy's electric utilities generate, transmit, distribute and sell electric power in a four-state service territory that includes portions of Arkansas, Mississippi, Texas and Louisiana, including the city of New Orleans. Entergy also operates natural gas distribution businesses in New Orleans and Baton Rouge.
- Approximately 22,000 MW generating capacity.
- Approximately 15,500 circuit miles of interconnected high-voltage transmission lines.
Click here for more information about Entergy Wholesale Commodities.
- Four operating nuclear units owned at three sites.
- One decommissioning nuclear unit.
- One gas facility.
- Two coal facilities.
- One nuclear plant managed.
More Information about Entergy's Scope of Operations:Nuclear OperationsEntergy Nuclear's fleet headquarters is located in Jackson, Miss. Entergy operates 10 units
with nearly 9,000 megawatts of nuclear capacity:
Click here for more information about Entergy's nuclear operations.
- Arkansas Nuclear One Units 1 and 2 near Russellville, Ark.
- Cooper in Brownville, Neb.*
- Grand Gulf Nuclear Station in Port Gibson, Miss.
- Indian Point Energy Center Units 2 & 3 in Westchester County, N.Y.
- Palisades in Covert, Mich.
- Pilgrim Nuclear Station in Plymouth, Mass.
- River Bend Station in St. Francisville, La.
- Waterford 3 in Taft, La.
* Owned by Nebraska Public Power District. Entergy provides management services.
TransmissionEntergy's Transmission Organization consists of the employees and assets used to plan, operate and maintain Entergy’s transmission system. The Entergy transmission system is comprised of the transmission systems of Entergy's operating companies: Entergy Arkansas, Inc.; Entergy Louisiana, LLC; Entergy Mississippi, Inc.; Entergy New Orleans, LLC; and Entergy Texas, Inc.
- Entergy's regulated generation fleet includes all plants that are fully or partially owned by Entergy's utility companies: Entergy Arkansas, Inc., Entergy Louisiana, LLC, Entergy Mississippi, Inc., Entergy New Orleans, LLC, and Entergy Texas, Inc.
- This includes 25 active natural gas, coal, oil and hydroelectric generating facilities spread across Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas and Mississippi, with the capacity to generate nearly 19,000 megawatts of power.
- Entergy also operates and maintains two petroleum coke-fired units at the Nelson Industrial Steam Company plant near Lake Charles, Louisiana; Toledo Bend Reservoir in Burkeville, Texas, a hydroelectric generating facility owned by the Sabine River Authorities of Texas and Louisiana; and Louisiana Station 1, a cogeneration gas-fired plant that produces electricity and steam for a neighboring company’s industrial facility.
- Entergy is one of the cleanest electricity generators in the United States because of the variety of fuels that it uses to generate power.
The Entergy transmission system is comprised of approximately 15,700 circuit miles of transmission lines operated at 69 kV to 500 kV and approximately 1,500 substations.