標題: 墨西哥..機場股..Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico(墨西哥 GAPB,美股 PAC)
kaka
同學




UID 6717
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 6266
閱讀權限 99
註冊 2014-5-7
用戶註冊天數 1876
用戶失蹤天數 210

111.83.46.98
分享 
發表於 2018-1-20 18:07  資料 私人訊息 
墨西哥..機場股..Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico(墨西哥 GAPB,美股 PAC)
墨西哥..機場股..Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico(墨西哥 GAPB,美股 PAC)


http://www.aeropuertosgap.com.mx

https://www.aeropuertosgap.com.mx/en/group-gap.html

Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacífico, S.A.B. de C.V or "GAP" operates 12 airports in the Pacific region of Mexico.

Including the following airports:
         
  •                 Guadalajara and Tijuana serving the main metropolitan areas.
  •                 Mexicali, Hermosillo, Los Mochis, Aguascalientes, Guanajuato and Morelia, serving médium-size cities.
  •                 La Paz, Los Cabos, Puerto Vallarta and Manzanillo, serving main tourist destination.
         
        Those airports were managed by the Mexican Government and they were concessioned as part of a country initiative to privatize and improve  the quality and safety  of the airport services in the country.

                In February 2006 GAP completed its initial public offering on the New York Stock Exchange and the Mexican Stock Exchange (BMV).The stock trades under the ticker symbols “PAC” and “GAP B”, respectively.


        85% of the Company’s total outstanding shares trade publicly, both domestically and international; the remaining 15% are held by a strategic partner, AMP (Aeropuertos Mexicanos del Pacífico).


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grupo_Aeroportuario_del_Pac%C3%ADfico

Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico, S.A.B. de C.V., known as GAP, is a Mexican airport operator headquartered in Guadalajara, Mexico.

It operates 12 airports in the western states of Mexico, including those of major Mexican cities Guadalajara and Tijuana, and two important tourist destinations, Los Cabos and Puerto Vallarta.

It is the second largest airport services company by passenger traffic in Mexico.

It serves approximately 27 million passengers annually, only surpassed by the operator of Mexico City International Airport.

Since 2011 there is an ongoing dispute between GAP and one of its major shareholders, Grupo Mexico, which holds more than 20% of the shares and announced it planned to acquire at least 30% of the shares. According to GAP by-laws, its shareholders should not hold more than 10% of the shares. In 2015, Grupo México announced it has reduced its stake in GAP, although not enough to meet GAP by-laws rules.[2]

GAP is listed on the Mexican Stock Exchange and in the NYSE through ADRs since 2006. It is a constituent of the IPC, the main benchmark index of the Mexican Stock Exchange.

頂部