|推薦童鞋們來買T, 呃...純粹跟Mike大的單（理由：AT&T 800億美金買時代華納 1 2），買的TWX已一半變成T，今晚再買齊T，另外針對VZ是否有類似的併購亦整理如下：
- April 19, 2017：Verizon (VZVZ
Verizon Communications Inc
) CEO Lowell McAdam is open to the possibility of merging with either Comcast (CMCSACMCSA
), Disney (DISDIS
Walt Disney Company
) or CBS (CBSCBS
) if it helps the mobile network carrier to get a better grip on the rapidly evolving telecom industry and beat its big spending rival AT&T (TT
) in rolling out 5G wireless technology. https://www.investopedia.com/news/verizon-names-3-companies-its-open-merging-vz-cmcsa/
- Jul 5, 2017:According to recent reports by The New York Post, the U.S. telecom behemoth Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE:VZ) is planning to acquire The Walt Disney Co. (NYSE:DIS), a leading media and entertainment giant. However, neither of the companies confirmed the news.
電信業變化趨勢：It is to be noted that, exponential growth of mobile data usage supported by flourishing high-end smartphone and tablet devices has changed the entire industry dynamics of the traditional telecom and cable TV industry. Therefore, merger between telecom or cable TV operators and media giants has become crucial as both the sectors are aggressively delivering content on online digital platform.
Cable TV giant, Comcast Corp. (NASDAQ:CMCSA) became a media mogul after acquiring NBC Universal in 2011. Also, Verizon’s closest rival AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T) is currently awaiting regulatory approval for its proposed $85.4 billion cash-and-stock deal to acquire media giant Time Warner Inc. (NYSE:TWX).https://investorplace.com/2017/07/verizon-communications-vz-disney-dis-takeover/
- NOVEMBER 17, 2017: Comcast Corp and Verizon Communications Inc have both expressed interest in acquiring a significant part of Rupert Murdoch’s Twenty-First Century Fox Inc’s assetshttps://www.reuters.com/article/us-fox-m-a-comcast/comcast-verizon-approached-twenty-first-century-fox-to-buy-some-assets-sources-idUSKBN1DG34Z
- May 14, 2018:CBS, which believes it probably should merge with another entity as big media companies consolidate, has floated other deals instead of the Viacom pact. But the lawsuit alleges that Redstone “told the CEO of a potential acquirer of CBS that he should not make such an offer.” A person familiar with the exchange says the would-be buyer was Verizon — which also put out feelers about buying most of 21st Century Fox last summer.https://www.recode.net/2018/5/14/17351770/cbs-viacom-lawsuit-les-moonves-shari-redstone-verizon
- Jun 12, 2018：T merge TWX開啟垂直併購大門That clears the way for other “vertical” mergers, which means other people who control distribution — cable guys, telco guys, tech guys — can buy content guys.https://www.recode.net/2018/6/12/17454780/att-time-warner-court-decision-read-full-media
- 12 June 2018：威訊現階段似乎覺得趕緊推出5G比起複製AT&T更重要Verizon now has a clear opening to buy a large content company to compete with AT&T. This could be CBS, Viacom (or a combined CBS-Viacom), Discovery or something else. But Verizon CEO Lowell McAdam told CNBC last month that buying a large pay-TV company is "not our strategy," and the naming of successor Hans Vestberg, currently Verizon's CTO, suggests the company is more concerned with rolling out 5G than copying AT&T.https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/12/att-time-warner-decision-effects-on-telecoms-media.html