新加坡..食品(棕櫚油 ,穀物)..Wilmar International ( 新加坡 F34 , 美股 WLMIY)
|新加坡...食品 (棕櫚油 , 穀物 )....Wilmar International Limited 新加坡豐益國際( 新加坡 F34 , 美股 WLMIY )
Wilmar International Limited, founded in 1991 and headquartered in Singapore, is today Asia’s leading agribusiness group. Wilmar is ranked amongst the largest listed companies by market capitalisation on the Singapore Exchange.
Wilmar’s business activities include oil palm cultivation, oilseed crushing, edible oils refining, sugar milling and refining, manufacturing of consumer products, specialty fats, oleochemicals, biodiesel and fertilisers as well as flour and rice milling.
At the core of Wilmar’s strategy is an integrated agribusiness model that encompasses the entire value chain of the agricultural commodity business, from cultivation, processing, merchandising to manufacturing of a wide range of agricultural products. It has over 500 manufacturing plants and an extensive distribution network covering China, India, Indonesia and some 50 other countries. The Group has a multinational workforce of about 90,000 people.
Wilmar’s portfolio of high quality processed agricultural products is the preferred choice of consumers and the food manufacturing industry. Its consumer-packed products have a leading share in many Asian and African countries. Through scale, integration and the logistical advantages of its business model, Wilmar is able to extract margins at every step of the value chain, thereby reaping operational synergies and cost efficiencies. Wilmar is a firm advocate of sustainable growth and is committed to its role as a responsible corporate citizen.
An Expanding Global Footprint
From its humble beginnings, Wilmar has today become:
- World’s largest processor and merchandiser of palm and lauric oils, manufacturer of oleochemicals, specialty fats, palm biodiesel and consumer pack oils as well as crusher of palm kernel and copra crusher
- One of the largest oil palm plantation owners and the largest palm oil refiner in Indonesia and Malaysia
- Largest edible oils refiner, specialty fats and oleochemicals manufacturer as well as leading oilseed crusher, flour and rice miller, and producer of consumer pack oils, flour and rice in China
- Amongst the top 10 global raw sugar producers as well as the largest raw sugar producer and refiner, and a leading merchandiser of consumer brands in sugar and sweetener market in Australia
- Leading producer of consumer pack table margarine, mayonnaise and sauces in Russia
- A leading branded consumer pack oils producer, oilseed crusher and edible oils refiner in India
- Leading supplier of edible oils and third largest sugar producer in Africa
- One of the largest edible oils refiners in Ukraine
Wilmar International Limited founded in 1991, is Asia’s leading agribusiness group.
It ranks amongst the largest listed companies by market capitalisation on the Singapore Exchange, being the second largest as of September 2010.
It is a Singaporean investment holding company that provides management services to its 400+ subsidiary companies. It is also ranked 252nd in the Fortune Global 500 list in 2015.
Wilmar International business activities include oil palm cultivation, edible oils refining, oilseeds crushing, consumer pack edible oils processing and merchandising, specialty fats, oleochemicals, and biodiesel manufacturing, and grains processing and merchandising. It has over 450 manufacturing plants and an extensive distribution network covering China, India, Indonesia and some 50 other countries. The Group is backed by a multinational workforce of over 92,000 people.
Wilmar's merchandising and processing segment encompasses merchandising of palm oil and laurics-related products, operations of palm oil processing and refinery plants and crushing, further processing and refining of a range of edible oils, oilseeds, grains and soyabean. Its consumer products segment has an oil-bottling business in the People's Republic of China, Vietnam and Indonesia. Its plantation and palm oil mills segment engages in oil palm cultivation and milling. Other segments include manufacturing and distribution of fertiliser and ship-chartering services
[ 本帖最後由 kaka 於 2017-12-23 14:32 編輯