©«¤l 15453
¾\ŪÅv­­ 255
µù¥U 2007-1-14
¥Î¤áµù¥U¤Ñ¼Æ 6302
¥Î¤á¥¢ÂÜ¤Ñ¼Æ 1

¤À¨É 
µoªí©ó 2017-10-30 10:00  ¸ê®Æ ¥D­¶ ¤å¶° ¨p¤H°T®§ 
Á¿½Z»P¬Õ¦Aªí§K¶O¤U¸ü
¤Úµá¯S¯ZÁ¿½Z¡G¬x·ç®õ(Michael On)¥DÁ¿ (¥»­¶¤U©Ô¡õ)

³Ì·s¬Õ¦Aªí¤U¸ü (ÂI§Ú)
ºô­¶ª©¬Õ¦Aªí¡Gstocks.ddns.net (ÂI§Ú)
ºô­¶ª©¬Õ¦Aªí¼Æ¾Ú¤£¦P®É¡A½Ð¥HExcelª©¬°·Ç¡C

¿ïªÑ¨BÆJ¡G
±qAlexWu®áºô­¶ª©¬Õ¦Aªí¥xªÑ¡B¬üªÑ¡B ¨ÈªÑ
¹w´Á³ø¹S²v¤j©ó12%¤¤¬D¿ï²Å¦X¤Ú¯Z­ì«h­ÓªÑ¡A
¦A¸g¥ÑExcelª©½T»{¡C

ª`·N¡G

1. ¹w´Á³ø¹S²v«D¶V°ª¶V¦n¡A¦Ó¬O¬D¦³§â´¤ªº¡C
³ø¹S²v¶W°ª35%¥H¤W­ÓªÑ¥i¯à¬O°ò¥»­±¥X¤F°ÝÃD¡A°]³ø¨Ó¤£¤Î¤Ï¬M
2. 7¦¨ªÑ²¼¦bGDP¦~¼W²v§CÂI¤~·|¸¨©³

°õ¦æ¥X²{°ÝÃD½Ð¨Ì¬Õ¦Aªí©³¤U¡u¦w¸Ë­¶¡v«ü¥ÜÀˬd

³»³¡
mikeon88
ºÞ²z­û

UID 1
ºëµØ 0
¿n¤À 0
©«¤l 15453
¾\ŪÅv­­ 255
µù¥U 2007-1-14
¥Î¤áµù¥U¤Ñ¼Æ 6302
¥Î¤á¥¢ÂÜ¤Ñ¼Æ 1

µoªí©ó 2017-12-31 19:55  ¸ê®Æ ¥D­¶ ¤å¶° ¨p¤H°T®§ 
*** §@ªÌ³Q¸T¤î©Î§R°£ ¤º®e¦Û°Ê«Ì½ª ***
mikeon88
ºÞ²z­û

UID 1
ºëµØ 0
¿n¤À 0
©«¤l 15453
¾\ŪÅv­­ 255
µù¥U 2007-1-14
¥Î¤áµù¥U¤Ñ¼Æ 6302
¥Î¤á¥¢ÂÜ¤Ñ¼Æ 1

µoªí©ó 2017-12-31 20:01  ¸ê®Æ ¥D­¶ ¤å¶° ¨p¤H°T®§ 
Á¿½Z 1/21¡GÅwªï
Lecture 1/21 Welcome

Åwªï¨Ó¤W¤Úµá¯S¯Z¡A¥»¯Z³Ð¥ß©ó2003¦~¡A  
¬°¥xÆW¾ú¥v³Ì±y¤[¡A¾Ç¥Í¤H¼Æ³Ì¦hªº§ë¸ê½Ò¡C

Welcome to the Buffett Lecture Series! Founded by Michael On in 2003, it is the premier and highly acclaimed investment course in Taiwan, with a long-standing reputation.

2003¦~¶}¯Z¦b·Q¸Ó¨ú¤°»ò¦W¦r¤~·|§l¤Þ¤H¨Ó¤W½Ò¡H
·í®É­è¦n¬Ý¨ìeBay¦b©ç½æ¸ò¤Úµá¯S¦Y¤ÈÀ\ªºÅv§Qª÷¡A
©ç±o25¸U¬üª÷¡A§é¦X¥x¹ô800¦h¸U¡A
§Ú´N§â³o°ó½Ò¨ú¦W¥s¡u¤@°ó»ù­È800¸U¤¸ªº§ë¸ê½Ò¡v¡A
¥H¬°¬OÅT¥m¾´ªº¦W¦r¡A¤£®Æ®ÄªG¤£¹ü¡C

In 2003, while starting the Buffett Lecture Series, I was looking for a name that would appeal to the audience. I stumbled upon an eBay auction for a lunch with Warren Buffett that sold for $250,000, equivalent to over NT$8 million. This inspired me to name the series "An Investment Course Worth NT$8 Million." Although I believed the name was striking, its effectiveness was still to be seen.

eBay¨C¦~³£¦b©ç½æ¸ò¤Úµá¯S¦Y¤ÈÀ\ªºÅv§Qª÷¡A
2012¦~¸ò2016¦~¦P¼Ë³Ð¤F·s°ª¡A
ª÷ÃB³£¬O3,456,789¬üª÷¡A§é¦X¥x¹ô¬ù1»õ¦h¤¸¡A
©Ò¥H²{¦b¬O¤@°ó»ù­È 1 »õ¦h¤¸ªº§ë¸ê½Ò¡A²{¦b¨Ó¤W½ÒÁȧó¦h¡I

Every year, eBay holds an auction for a "Lunch with Warren Buffett," which set new records in 2012 and 2016 with winning bids of $3,456,789, equivalent to roughly NT$100 million.
This has elevated the perceived value of the course to over NT$100 million, making it an opportune time to enroll and receive even greater returns on your investment.

¥O¤H¿ò¾Ñªº¬O¥»¯Zªº¾Ç¶O¦b2003¦~¬O5,000¤¸¡A
¦n¤£®e©ö2008¦~¦]¬°¥Ûªo¤Wº¦¸òµÛ°_Àiº¦¨ì6,000¤¸¡A
¥»¥H¬°¾Ç¶OÀ³¸Ó¸ò¦Ñ¤ÚªºÅv§Qª÷¤@°_¤Wº¦¡A«o¬O«Ü§xÃø¡C

Since its inception in 2003, the tuition for this course was established at NT$5,000. In 2008, the tuition was increased to NT$6,000 due to the rise in oil prices.
I had aspired for the course tuition to grow in line with the winning bid amount of the annual "Lunch with Warren Buffett" auction, but increasing the fee proved to be a difficult task.

¤W§¹½Ò¤§«á¦P¾Ç¤~¸ò§Ú¤Ï¬M¡A¥»¯Zªº¾Ç¶O¨ä¹ê³Ì«K©y¡A
¤W§O¤Hªº½Ò°Ê»³³£¬O¤W¸U¤¸¥H¤W¡A¬Æ¦Ü¦³¤@°ó24¸U¤¸½Ò¡C
§Ú¥H¬°¥»¯Z¾Ç¶O¥u¬O­Ó¦X²z»ù¡A¤¤¶¡ªº»ù®æ¡A
»¡«K©y¤]¨S«K©y¨ì­þ¸Ì¥h¡A¦]¬°§ë¸ê¬O«Ü²³æªº¤@ªù½Ò¡A
­Y°Ê»³³£­n¤W¸U¶ô¥H¤Wªº¸Ü¡A
¨º¥H«e¦b¾Ç®Õ©Ò¾Ç§óÃøªº½Òª«²z¤Æ¾Ç©Î·L¿n¤À¤£´N­n¤W¦Ê¸U¤¸¶Ü¡H
¦pªG¤W¹L¤ñ§Ú§ó¶Qªº½Ò¡Aªí¥Ü³QºV¤F¦Ëºb¡I

After the classes, students would approach me and tell me that my class fees were actually the cheapest among all the other investment courses. Other courses often cost more than ten thousand dollars, with some even costing twenty-four thousand dollars per class. I thought the fees for my class were just a reasonable price, in the middle range. When people say "cheap," it's not really that cheap. Because investment is a simple subject, if people have to pay more than ten thousand dollars, then wouldn't subjects like physics, chemistry, or calculus, which are more difficult, cost millions of dollars? If someone has taken a course that's more expensive than mine, they were ripped off!

¦P¾Ç°Ý¬°¦óÁÙ­n¨Ó¤W³o°ó½Ò¡H
¤W½Ò¤§«e¦³¤H¤w¥ý¬Ý¹L§Úªº®Ñ¡A¬°¦óÁÙ­n¨Ó¤W³o°ó½Ò¡H
¦]¬°®Ñ¤W¦³¨ÇªF¦è¥i¯à¬Ý±o¤£¬O«ÜÀ´¡A
§ë¸ê®É¤]¦³³\¦h°ÝÃD²£¥Í¡A
©Ò¥H´N±o¨Ó¤W³o°ó½Ò¡C

"Why do we still attend this class even though we've read the book beforehand?" asked some classmates. "Some things in the book may not be fully understood and there are also many questions that come up during the investment process, so that's why we need to attend this class."

¾Ç§ë¸ê¸ò¾Ç¶}¨®¤@¼Ë¡A
¥ú¬Ý®Ñµ¥©ó¬Ý¤@¥»±Ð½m¤â¥U¡A
³æ¬Ý±Ð½m¤â¥U¤£¯à¾Ç·|¶}¨®¡A
±µ¤U¨Ó´N±o¨ì±Ð½m³õÅ¥±Ð½mÁ¿¸Ñ¡C
³o°ó½Ò´N¹³±Ð½m³õ¤@¼Ë¡A
·|§â©Ò¦³Ãö©ó§ë¸êªº¹D²z¸ò¤j®aÁ¿²M·¡¡A
¦P¾Ç¥u­n§â¤W½Ò¤º®e·d²M·¡´N¨¬¥HÀ³¥IªÑ¥«¦UºØª¬ªp¡C
¦b¤W½Ò¹Lµ{¤¤ÅwªïÀH®ÉÁ|¤âµo°Ý¡I

Investing is similar to learning how to drive.
Reading a book on investing is like reading a driving manual; just as reading a manual alone won't make you a proficient driver, reading a book on investing won't make you an expert.
This class acts as a driving lesson, with the instructor clearly explaining all the principles of investing.
With a thorough understanding of the class material, you will be prepared to navigate various situations in the stock market.
Feel free to ask questions at any time during the class!

³»³¡
mikeon88
ºÞ²z­û

UID 1
ºëµØ 0
¿n¤À 0
©«¤l 15453
¾\ŪÅv­­ 255
µù¥U 2007-1-14
¥Î¤áµù¥U¤Ñ¼Æ 6302
¥Î¤á¥¢ÂÜ¤Ñ¼Æ 1

µoªí©ó 2017-12-31 20:57  ¸ê®Æ ¥D­¶ ¤å¶° ¨p¤H°T®§ 
¤W§¹½Ò¤§«á´N­n¶}¨®¤W¸ô¡A¸ô¤Wªºª¬ªp§ó½ÆÂø¡A
§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ¤´µM¸ò¦P¾Ç«O«ùÁpµ¸¡C
¦b§ë¸ê¤W¦³¥ô¦ó°ÝÃDÅwªïÀH®É¥´¹q¸Üµ¹§Ú¡A
©ÎªÌ¨ì°Q½×°Ï¨Ó¤@°_°Q½×¡C
³o°ó½Ò¥Ã¤[§K¶O«O©T¡AÅwªï¦A¨Ó¦^Áç¡A
¥u­n¨Æ¥ý¼g¥ì´A¨à³ø¦W§Y¥i¡C

After finishing class, we'll hit the road, which is becoming increasingly complex. Nevertheless, we hope to stay connected with our classmates. If you have any questions regarding investments, don't hesitate to give me a call, or join us in the discussion forum for a group discussion. This course comes with a permanent, free guarantee, and you're welcome to revisit as long as you send an email to register in advance.

¦^Áç¬O§K¶Oªº¡A©Ò¿×§K¶O«ü§K¾Ç¶O¡C
Â¥ͤ¤¤È­n¦Y«K·íªº¸Ü¨C¤H2¤Ñ400¤¸¡A
¤£µM¤T¤£¤­®É¨Ó¦Y«K·í§Ú´N­Ë³¬¤F¡C

The term "free" only applies to tuition fees and not to lunch. Former students who want to order lunch must pay for it, at a cost of approximately NT$200 per day. Otherwise, if they only come back for the free lunch, I may run into financial difficulties.

Â¥ͭn¤@¥»·sªºÁ¿¸q¡A70¤¸¡A
¶W¹L¤@¦~¥H¤W¨Ó¦^Áç¤~»Ý­n·sªºÁ¿¸q¡C

The lecture materials are periodically updated, and a new copy can be purchased for NT$70. It is recommended to purchase updated materials if your current edition is at least one year old.

²{¦b§ï¬°½u¤W±Ð¾Ç¤§«á¦^Áç§ó¤è«K¤F¡A
¦Û¤v¨ì°Q½×°Ï¬ÝÁ¿½Z¡AÀH®ÉÀH¦a½Æ²ß¡C

With the course now being offered through online learning, reviewing and discussing the material has become more convenient. You can access the discussion forum to read the lecture text and review it anytime and anywhere.

¥H©¹¨C¦~9¤ë©Î10¤ë¥÷¥»¯ZÁÙ·|¥l¶}¦P¾Ç·|¡A
ÁܽЧë¸ê¦³¦¨ªº¦P¾Ç¨Ó¤À¨É¤ß±o¡C
¦P¾Ç·|³õ­±¬Û·í²±¤j¡A¥_¤¤«n¦X­p¶W¹L1¤d500¤H¡C
¥x¥_³õ¦b¤º´ò¬üÄRµØ¶º©±¡A¦³¼¯¤Ñ½ü¤j¼Óªº¨º®a¶º©±¡A
°Ñ¥[¦P¾Ç¶·¤À¾á³õ¦a¶O¥Î¨C¤H300¤¸¡C
¥x¤¤¦b±Ï°ê¹Î¡A¨C¤H200¤¸¡A
°ª¶¯¬O¼z¶²¦P¾Ç´£¨Ñªº³õ¦a¡A§K¶O¡C

In the past, the class would organize yearly reunion parties during September or October, inviting accomplished alumni to share their experiences. These events were hosted in various regions of Taiwan, including the north, central, and south, and were attended by over 15,000 alumni annually. The Taipei party was held at the Miramar Hotel in Neihu District, which boasts a Ferris wheel, and attendees were asked to contribute a fee of NT$300 per person to cover the venue costs. The Taichung gathering took place in a classroom at the China Youth Corps, while the Kaohsiung reunion was held in a hall generously provided by Ms. Hueiwen.

¤Úµá¯S¯Z¦P¾Ç·| Reunion parties¡G2007¡B2008¡B2009¡B09°ª¡B2010¡B10¤¤¡B10°ª¡B2011¡B11¤¤¡B11°ª¡B2012¡B12¤¤¡B12°ª¡B2013¡B13¤¤¡B13°ª¡B2014¡B14¤¤¡B14°ª¡B2015¡B15¤¤¡B15°ª¡B2016¡B16¤¤¡B16°ª

¦P¾Ç·|2017¦~¤§«á¤£¦AÁ|¿ì¡A
¤j®a¨ì°Q½×°Ï¨£­±¡Aµ¥©ó¤Ñ¤Ñ¦b¶}¦P¾Ç·|¡C

The reunion party has not been held since 2017, but you can meet in the discussion forum, which is equivalent to having a reunion party every day.

§Ú¥X¹L¨â¥»®Ñ¡A²Ä¤@¥»®Ñ¬O¡u¤Úµá¯S¿ïªÑÅ]ªk®Ñ¡v2004¦~¥Xª©¡A
²Ä¤G¥»®Ñ¡u¤Úµá¯S¿ïªÑ¯«¥\¡v2008¦~¥Xª©¡A³o¬O¤@¥»º©µe®Ñ¡C
³o¨â¥»¬O¤£¤@¼Ëªº®Ñ¡A¤º®e70%¤£¦P¡C
¸ò§Ú¶R®Ñ³Ì«K©y¡A¦]¬°§@ªÌ¸ò¥Xª©ªÀ¶R®Ñ¥i¥H¥´6§é¡A
¥Î¦¨¥»»ù½æµ¹¦U¦ì¡C
¥H«á¶R®Ñ½Ð³w¬¢®Ñ§½©Î¥Xª©ªÀÁʶR¡C

I have written two books, the first is "Warren Buffett¡¦s Magic Book of Stock Selection" published in 2004, and the second book, "Warren Buffett's Skills of Stock Selection" was published in 2008. This is a comic book.
These two books are different, with 70% different content.
Buying a book from me is the cheapest, because the author can get a 40% discount from the publisher. I am providing the books to you at cost price.From now on, please purchase books directly from bookstores or publishers.

¤]´N¬O¤W³o°ó½Ò§Ú³o¤@½ú¤l¥u·|ÁȦP¾Ç¤@¦¸¾Ç¶O¡A
¥H«á¸ò§Ú¶R®Ñ¡B°Ñ¥[¦P¾Ç·|¡B¨Ó¦^Áç¡A³£ÁȤ£¨ì¤@¤ò¿ú¡I

This means that I will only earn tuition from you only once. I won¡¦t make a dime from buying books, attending reunion parties and returning to class !

¤]´N¬O¤W³o°ó½Ò§Ú³o¤@½ú¤l¥u·|ÁȦP¾Ç¤@¦¸¾Ç¶O¡A
¥H«á¸ò§Ú¶R®Ñ¡B°Ñ¥[¦P¾Ç·|¡B¨Ó¦^Áç¡A³£ÁȤ£¨ì¤@¤ò¿ú¡I

This means that I will only earn tuition from you once. I won't make any money from selling books, hosting reunion gatherings, or having you return to class.

¥u¦³³o¼Ë¤~¥i¯à±Ð¤j®a¾Ç·|§ë¸ê¡A
¬Ý¤F®Ñ¤§«á¨Ó¤W½Ò¡A¥­±`¤@°_°Q½×¡A¦³»Ý­n¨Ó¦^Áç¡C
¾Ç§ë¸ê¬O¤@¬q¡u½m¡vªº¹Lµ{¡A
Åé·|¥XªÑ»ùªº½T¬O¦p§Ú©ÒÁ¿ªº¹D²z¦b¨«¡A¤~·|·ÓµÛ°µ¡A
³q±`»Ý­n¸g¹L2¦¸ªº¦hªÅ´`Àô¤~¯àÅé·|¡C
²Ä¤@¦¸¸I¨ì¦hÀY¤Ñ¤Ñ¦bº¦¡A¥H¬°ÁÈ¿ú¯u²³æ¡A
²Ä¤@¦¸¸I¨ìªÅÀY¤Ñ¤Ñ¤U¶^¡A¤Sı±o¥Í¤£¦p¦º¡A
µ¥²Ä¤G¦¸¸I¨ì¤~µo²{­ì¨Ó¦hÀY´N¬O³o»ò¤@¦^¨Æ¡AªÅÀY¬O¦p¦¹³o¯ë¡C

The only way to teach someone how to invest is by combining reading books, taking courses, participating in forums, and attending class when necessary. Investing is a process of practice that requires an understanding of the principles that govern the stock market and prices. This usually takes two bull and bear market cycles to fully comprehend. During the first encounter with a bull market, rising prices every day can make it seem easy to make money. But during the first encounter with a bear market, when prices are falling every day, it can feel like life is worse than death. It's only after the second encounter that one realizes that both bull and bear markets are just part of the process.

ªÑ¥«¦hªÅ¸òÁ`Åé¸gÀÙ´`Àô¬O¤@­Pªº¡A
´º®ð´`Àô¤j·§3¨ì5¦~¤@­Ó´`Àô¡A¤@­Ó´`Àô«ü¤@¤W¤@¤U¡C

The bull market and bear market are synchronized with the economic cycle, which lasts approximately 3 to 5 years and encompasses one cycle of fluctuation, including a rise and fall.

¸g¹L2¦¸´`Àô¥ç§Y¦Ü¤Ö5¦~ªº®É¶¡¤~¯à°÷Åé·|¡A
¹Lµ{¤¤¤@¸s§Ó¦P¹D¦Xªº¤H¦@¦P¬ã¨s¤ñ¸û®e©ö¶i¤Jª¬ªp¡C

It takes at least 2 cycles, or 5 years, for one to fully understand the stock market. In this process, it's easier for a group of people with shared beliefs to learn and understand the market together.

³»³¡
mikeon88
ºÞ²z­û

UID 1
ºëµØ 0
¿n¤À 0
©«¤l 15453
¾\ŪÅv­­ 255
µù¥U 2007-1-14
¥Î¤áµù¥U¤Ñ¼Æ 6302
¥Î¤á¥¢ÂÜ¤Ñ¼Æ 1

µoªí©ó 2017-12-31 21:15  ¸ê®Æ ¥D­¶ ¤å¶° ¨p¤H°T®§ 
³o´X¦~Æ[¹î¦P¾Ç°µ§ë¸ê®t²§«Ü¤j¡A¥»¯Z¦³¤@¦ì³Ç¥X®Õ¤Í³Í¤¸¡A
¥L¬OÂ÷§ë¸ê«Ü»·ªº¤H¡A¦bÅK¤u¼t¤W¯Z¡A¤@¶}©l¿ú¤£¦h¡C
2008¦~5,000¦hÂI®É¨Ó¤W½Ò¡Aª¾¹D¨º¬O§CÂI´N¶Rº¡ªÑ²¼¡A
­«ÂI¬O¥LÀ´±o¤@¸ô©ê¡A©ê¨ì°ªÂI9,800´î½X¡A
ºâ¤@ºâ¤FÁȤF2­¿¡C
²Ä¤G¦¸¦b2012¦~ªì¦Û¤v©ú¥Õ¨º¬O§CÂI¤F¡A
¥L¿ïªºªÑ²¼¬Û·í¤£¿ù¡A¸ò§Ú±ÀÂˬü§Q¹F¡BÂ×®õªºªí²{³£¤Q¤À«G²´¡C

In recent years, I have observed significant differences in my students' investment behavior. One standout student is Kaiyuen, who started as a beginner investor. He previously worked in a steel factory and had limited funds. In 2008, he took my course when the stock market index was at 5,000 points, and he saw it as a low point to invest. He held onto his stocks for a long time, and when the index reached its peak at 9,800 points, he reduced his position, thereby doubling his investment. In early 2012, he once again recognized a low point and invested in stocks such as Merida Bikes (9914.TW) and Feng Tay (9910.TW), which turned out to perform well.

³Í¤¸2008¦~¨Ó§ä§Ú®É¿ú¤£¦h¡A
´¿¸ò§Ú»¡¡u¤@­Ó¤H¸ê²£¦³ 1 ¤d¸U¤¸´N¬O¦³¿ú¤H¡A
¹ï¥L¦Ó¨¥¬O»»¤£¥i¤Îªº¹Ú¡C¡v
³Ìªñ¥L»¡¤w¸gÂ÷1¤d¸U¤£»·¤F¡A
¥Î²{¥N³N»y¨ÓÁ¿¡A¥H«e¤d¸U¤¸¬OGPS¤Wªº¤p¶ÂÂI¡A
²{¦b«h¬Ý¨ì¨®§À¿O¡C

When Kaiyuen came to see me in 2008, he didn't have much money. He told me, For someone with a net worth of ten million dollars, they are considered wealthy, a far-off aspiration for him. However, he recently informed me that he is nearing the ten million mark. To put it in contemporary terms, ten million dollars was once a speck on the GPS map, but now it is within reach, visible like a set of taillights.

¦³¤H°Ý§Ú¦p¦ó¿Å¶q¤@­Ó¤H¬O§_¾Ç·|¤Úµá¯S¯«¥\¡H
¥D­n¬Ý¨âÂI¡G­Y¶RªºªÑ²¼¸ò§Úªº¤J³ò¦W³æªø±o«Ü¹³¡A
¤SÀ´±o¦bªÑ»ù«K©y¶R¡A¤@¸ô©ê¨ì¶Q¤~½æ¡C
°µ¨ì³o¨âÂI´Nºâ¾Ç·|¤Úµá¯S¯«¥\¡C

When asked how to determine if someone has learned the magic of Buffett, I use two criteria: first, whether the stocks they have acquired align with my personal watch list, and second, if they consistently follow the strategy of buying stocks at a cheap price and selling when the price is expensive. Adhering to these methods is a clear indication of a successful application of Buffett's teachings.

¥t¥~¤@¦ì¦P¾Ç¡A³Í¤¸ªº¦P¨Æ¡A2011¦~9,000¦hÂI¨Ó¤W½Ò¡A
§Úĵ§i°ªÂI¨ì¤FÀ³·í´î½X¡A
¥L«o¤£Å¥¤´¥h¶R¤F¹CÀ¸ªÑ©M¤Ó¶§¯àªÑ¡A
¦]¦¹½ß¤F¿ú´N¹ï§ë¸ê³à¥¢«H¤ß¡C
¦b¯uªº§CÂI¨ÓÁ{¡A2012¦~ªì7,000ÂI¡A¤Ï¦Ó¤£´±¶RªÑ²¼¡C

A colleague of Kaiyuen, another student, came to class at more than 9,000 points in 2011. I advised him that the market was approaching its peak and it was time to sell. However, he ignored my warning and invested in video game and solar energy stocks instead. Unfortunately, this resulted in financial loss and eroded his confidence in investing. When the market declined to 7,000 points in 2012, he became too apprehensive to invest in stocks again.

³Í¤¸«D±`¼ö¤ß¤@ª½©ÔµÛ¦P¨Æ¶i³õ¡AÁÙ¬D¤F5ÀɪѲ¼µ¹¥L°Ñ¦Ò¡A
¥i¬O¦P¨Æ´N¬O¤£´±¶R¡C
·í®É³Í¤¸³sÄò¥´¤F5³q¹q¸Ü°Ý§Ú¡H
§Ú¸ò¥L»¡¡uGDP§CÂI¨ì¤FÀ³¸Ó¶i³õ¶RªÑ²¼¡A¡v¦P¨Æ¤£´±¶R¡C
§Ú»¡¡u§âªÑ»ù¹ÏÅu¶}µ¹¥L¬Ý¡A·í®É«Ü¦hªÑ²¼¥¼º¦¡A¡vÁÙ¬O¤£¶R¡C
§Ú»¡¡u¥s¥L¶R­Ó3¤À¤§¤@¡A¤Ï¥¿«ùªÑ«e3¤À¤§¤@¶Ã¶R¶Ã½æ
³£¨SÃö«Y¡A¡v¦P¨ÆÁÙ¬O¤£´±¡C
³Ì«á¥u¦n»¡¡u§â¥LªºÀYÀ£µÛ¡A¥s¥L¤@©w­n¶R¡B¤@©w­n¶R¡v¡A
«á¨Ó¦P¨ÆÁ`ºâ¶R¤F¡A¥i¬O©ê¤£¨ì¤T¤Ñ´N½æ±¼¤F¡C
³Í¤¸°Ý­n¦p¦ó¤~¯àÅý¥Lªº¦P¨Æ´±¶RªÑ²¼¦Ó¥B¤SÄ@·N©êµÛ¤[¡H
§ÚÂù¤â¤@Åu¡u¤£­n²z¥L¤F¡A«ÜÅãµM¥L¸ò¦òµL½t¡A¸ò¤Úµá¯SµL½t¡I¡v

Kaiyuen was eager to encourage his colleague to invest in stocks and even provided five specific stock tips, but his colleague was too scared to make the investment. Kaiyuen sought my advice several times. I advised that during a period of low GDP, it was a good time to invest in stocks, but the colleague was still wary. I recommended showing the colleague a stock price chart and explaining that many stocks hadn't risen yet, but the colleague remained hesitant. I encouraged the colleague to invest a third of their funds, emphasizing that the outcome of the first third doesn't matter, but the colleague was still uninterested. In the end, I told Kaiyuen to "Press his head to the desk and tell him to buy, to buy." and the colleague eventually invested, but sold the stocks after just three days. Kaiyuen asked me for advice on how to help his colleague overcome their fear and hold the stocks for a longer period. I shrugged my hands in frustration and said, "Forget about it, it's clear that the colleague has missed his chance with Buddha and missed the opportunity to learn from Mr. Buffett."

¬°¦ó¥Lªº¦P¨Æ¾Ç¤Úµá¯S·|¥¢±Ñ¡H
­ì¦]¦b¤W§¹½Ò¤§«áªº²Ä¤@¦¸¨S¸òµÛ·Ó°µ¡A
9,000ÂI§Ú³Û´î½X¡A¥L¥¼·Ó°µ¡A¥¼Åé·|¥XªÑ»ùªº¹D²z¡C
«Øij¦P¾Ç¤W½Ò«áªº²Ä¤@¦¸¤£ºÞÄ@¤£Ä@·N
¦Ü¤Ö¼·¤@¥b¸êª÷¸ò§Ú­Ì°µ°µ¬Ý¡C
²{¦b¨Ó¨ì1¸U¦hÂI¡A§ó¶Q¤F¡A½Ð«ùªÑ¤Å¶W¹L¤@¥b¡A
¸òµÛ°µ¤@¦¸¡AÅé·|¥XªÑ»ù¹D²z¡A´N®e©ö¾Ç·|¯«¥\¡C

Why did his colleague fail to learn the Buffett method? The reason is that he didn't follow my instructions after the class. I called to sell at 9,000, but he didn't, thus he was unable to fully comprehend the stock price concepts. My suggestion is that after the class, one should allocate at least half of their available funds towards investing with me, regardless of their personal preferences. The index currently stands at around 10,000 points, making the stock even more costly. It's not advisable to hold more than half of one's funds in stock. By following my lead just once, they will easily understand the principles of stock pricing.

¥»°ó½Ò·|±q³Ì°ò¥»¶}©l±Ð¡A¤£¥Î¾á¤ß§¹¥þ¨S·§©À¡A
¤W½Ò¹Lµ{¦³Å¥¤£À´ªº¦a¤è´NÁ|¤â¡A
§Ú§Y·|°±¤U¨ÓÅý¦P¾ÇÅ¥¨ìÀ´¬°¤î¡C
¥u­nµ¹§Ú2¤Ñ¡A´N¥i¥H§â±zÅܦ¨¤Úµá¯S¡A
Åý¦P¾Çªº§ë¸ê«ä·Q¸ò¦æ¬°¸ò¤Úµá¯S¤@¼Ë¡C
§Y«K¬O§¹¥þ¤@¬¤£³qªº¤H¤]·|ª±¥þ¥@¬ÉªºªÑ²¼¡A
¥u­nµ¹§Ú2¤Ñªº®É¶¡¡C

This course starts from the basics, so don't be concerned if you are a newcomer. If you have any questions during class, simply raise your hand and I will clarify until you fully understand. In just two days, I will transform you into a Buffett by imparting Mr. Buffett's investment strategies and approaches. Even individuals with no prior knowledge can learn to invest globally. Just give me two days.

³»³¡
mikeon88
ºÞ²z­û

UID 1
ºëµØ 0
¿n¤À 0
©«¤l 15453
¾\ŪÅv­­ 255
µù¥U 2007-1-14
¥Î¤áµù¥U¤Ñ¼Æ 6302
¥Î¤á¥¢ÂÜ¤Ñ¼Æ 1

µoªí©ó 2017-12-31 21:26  ¸ê®Æ ¥D­¶ ¤å¶° ¨p¤H°T®§ 
Á¿½Z 2/21¡Gª¾»P¤£ª¾
Lecture 2/21 Knowable and unknowable

¦b¶i¤@¨BÁ¿¸Ñ¤Úµá¯S²z½×¤§«e­n¥ý´£¿ô¦U¦ì¡A
ªÑ²¼¥«³õªº­·ÀI«D±`¤j¡A80%ªº¤H½ß¿ú¡I
³o¦¸¾¨ºÞ¤W¤F1¸UÂI¡A¥i¬OÁȨì¿úªº¤H¤´µM¤£¦h¡A
¦]¬°¦h¥bº¦¦b¥x¿n¹q¡B¤j¥ß¥ú¡A´²¤á¤£·|¶RªºªÑ²¼¡C

Before discussing Buffett's theory, it's crucial to keep in mind that the stock market is associated with significant risks, with the majority of investors (80%) incurring losses. Despite the index reaching 10,000 points recently, only a few investors benefited as the majority of gains were focused in TSMC (2330.TW) and Largan (3008.TW), which are not widely held by retail investors.

³o¬OªÑ²¼¡Aª±´Á³f¡B¿ï¾ÜÅv¤S¬O¦h¤Ö¤HÁÈ¿ú¡H
¤µ©Pú°³X°Ý¥xÆW´Á³f¤§¯«¶À¼Ý¶¯¡A
¥L»¡¡uª±´Á³f1¸U¤H¶È2¤HÁÈ¿ú¡I¡v¡A
¨ä·N§Y¨S¦³¤H¯àÁȨì¿ú¡C
¶À®áÁö¶Q¬°´Á³f¤§¯«¡A¦ý¤@¥Í¤¤¯}²£¹L8¦¸¡A
·Q¥²³o½ú¤l¹L±o«Üµh­Y¡C
¤@¦ì´Á³fÀç·~­û´¿¸ò§Ú»¡¡A
¥Lªº«È¤á¤j·§¨C3­Ó¤ë´N·|°}¤`¤@§å¡A
¥L¥D­n¤u§@¬O¦b¶}µo·s«È¤á¡C
¤@Å¥«Ü¥O§Ú¿ù´j¡A¥J²Ó«ä¶q¡A¦ý¬O¤S¦ó©`¡I

This is regarding equity investment. How many investors make a profit through futures and options trading?
The cover story of Business Today magazine features Taiwanese futures expert Yisiong Huang.
According to Huang, only 2 out of 100 players make money when trading futures.
This highlights the difficulty and risk involved in futures trading.
Interestingly, despite being a futures expert, Huang has declared bankruptcy 8 times in his life.
A futures broker once revealed to me that some of his clients lose all their money every three months.
His main responsibility is to acquire new clients.
This information was surprising and highlights the reality of the volatile nature of futures trading.

´¿°Ý¹LÀç·~­ûª±·í¨Rªº¦h¤Ö¤HÁÈ¿ú¡H
·í¨R§Y·í¤é¨R¾P¡A·í¤Ñ¥ý¶R«á½æ¡A©Î¥ý½æ¦A¶R¡A
¬Ý¤µ¤Ñ¬O¶}°ª¨«§C©Î¶}§C¨«°ª¡A
2ºØª¬ªp²q¹ï¨ä¤@´N·|ÁÈ¿ú¡A¾÷²vÀ³¬O1/2¡A
¥i¬OÀç·~­û»¡¡uª±·í¨Rªº¤H95%½ß¿ú¡C¡v
§ÚÁÙ¦^¥L¡u¤£¿ù°Ú¡I¦Ü¤ÖÁÙ¦³5%ªº¤HÁÈ¿ú¡A¡v
Àç·~­û«oµª¡u¥i¬O¨º5%ªº¤H¨C¦¸³£¬O¤£¤@¼Ëªº¤H¡C¡v

I once asked a broker about the success rate of day traders. Day trading involves buying and selling securities within the same day, or selling first and then buying. If a trader accurately predicts market trends, they can make a profit. Theoretically, the chance of success is 50%. The broker informed me that, unfortunately, 95% of day traders incur losses. I responded optimistically, "At least 5% of traders make money," but the broker retorted, "Those 5% of profitable traders change every time." This emphasizes the volatile and ever-changing nature of day trading and the difficulties associated with it.

³o´N¬OªÑ¥«´Ý»Åªº¨Æ¹ê¡A80%ªº¤H½ß¿ú¡I
«Ü¦h¤H¤@©w©_©Ç¡AªÑ²¼¤£¬Oº¦¸ò¶^¦Ó¤w¶Ü¡A
¥Î²qªº¾÷²v¸Ó¬O1/2¡H
¤£¬O1/2¡A¦]¬°­n²q2¦¸¡A
¶R©M½æ³£²q¹ï¤~·|ÁÈ¿ú¡A¾÷²v1/4¡C

This is the bitter truth about the stock market: 80% of investors fail to make a profit. Some investors might be surprised by this statistic, as they may have thought that stock prices only fluctuate, providing them with a 50-50 chance of making a successful investment. However, the reality is that one must accurately predict both the right time to purchase and the right time to sell, which decreases the probability of success to only 25%.

1/4±µªñ25%¡A³o´N¬OªÑ¥«80%ªº¤H½ß¿úªº­ì¦]¡A
¦]¬°¤j³¡¤À¤H¦bª±²qªº¹CÀ¸¡C
»¡¤j®a¦b²q¡A¤@©w¦³¤H¤£ªA®ð¡A
§ë¸ê¤H¨C¤Ñ³£«Ü¥Î¥\°Ú¡A
¤@¤j¦­°_¨Ó­n¥ý¬Ý¬üªÑ¦¬½L¦¬±o«ç»ò¼Ë¡A
µM«á¦A¬Ý¤u°Ó¡B¸gÀÙ¦U¤j°]¸g³ø¯È©MÂø»x¡A
¬Æ¦Ü©P¤»¤é³£¨Ó¤W½Ò¡A«ç»ò·|»¡¦b²q©O¡H
¦]¬°¤j®aªá®É¶¡¦b¬ã¨s¤@¨Ç¤£¥iª¾ªº°ÝÃD¡A
¤£¥i¯àª¾¹Dµª®×ªº°ÝÃD¡C

The likelihood of success in the stock market is approximately 25%, which is why a majority of players, 80%, lose money. This statement that investing in the stock market is simply a matter of guesswork may be disputed by some. Many investors put in substantial effort, such as rising early to follow the close of the US market, reading well-known financial publications like the Commercial Times and Economics Daily, and even attending classes on weekends. However, the fact remains that they are analyzing uncertain variables and making predictions about unknowable events, making it plausible to argue that stock market investing is essentially a guessing game.

³»³¡
mikeon88
ºÞ²z­û

UID 1
ºëµØ 0
¿n¤À 0
©«¤l 15453
¾\ŪÅv­­ 255
µù¥U 2007-1-14
¥Î¤áµù¥U¤Ñ¼Æ 6302
¥Î¤á¥¢ÂÜ¤Ñ¼Æ 1

µoªí©ó 2017-12-31 21:49  ¸ê®Æ ¥D­¶ ¤å¶° ¨p¤H°T®§ 
§ë¸ê¤H³£¦b¬ã¨s¤°»ò¡H
²Ä¤@¡B³£¦b°Ý¤U­Ó§«ô¤°»òªÑ²¼³Ì·|º¦¡H¦b§ä©úµP¡A
³o¤]¬O¤µ¤Ñ¤j®a¨Ó¤W½Ò³Ì¥D­n¥Øªº¡A¬Ý³Á¥i³ø¤°»ò©úµP¡C
°ÝÃD¬O½Öª¾¹D©O¡H­Y¦³¤H»{¬°¥iª¾¡A
½Ð²{¦b´N§âµª®×¼g¤U¨Ó¡Aµ¥¨ì¤U©P¤­¦¬½L«á¦A®Ö¹ï¬Ý¬Ý¡A
«OÃÒ¤@©w²q¿ù¡C³o¬O¤@­Ó¤£¥iª¾ªº°ÝÃD¡C

What are investors researching? They are interested in finding out which stocks will likely have the largest gains in the coming week and are seeking stock tips. The primary objective for everyone in the classroom is to seek advice from Michael. Who has the answer? If anyone thinks they know, please write down their response and check it after the end of next Friday. However, keep in mind that this is an unknowable issue, and it is possible that your guess will be incorrect.

²Ä¤G¡B¤j®a·|¬Ý¤½¥qªºÀò§Q¹w¦ô¡A¤µ¦~¡B©ú¦~ÁȦh¤Ö¿ú¡H
¦]¬°ªÑ»ù¤ÏÀ³°ò¥»­±¡C
¤½¥qªº¬Õ¾l¹w¦ô¬O¬ã¨s­û¦ôªº¡A
§Ú¥H«e´N¬O¥~¸ê¹q¤lªÑ¬ã¨s­û¡A±`±`¦b«ô³X¤½¥q¡A
°Ý¤½¥q²{¦b²£¯à§Q¥Î²v¦p¦ó¡H²£«~¤ò§Q¬O¦h¤Ö¡H
¦¨¥»µ²ºc¤S«ç¼Ë¡H¥¼¨ÓÂX²£­p¹º¡H
®Ú¾Ú¤½¥qªº¦^µª¦ô¥XÀò§Q¡C

Secondly, everyone is examining the company's projections for its profits this year and next year, as stock prices reflect fundamental factors. The company's profit forecasts are made by analysts. I used to work as a foreign electronics analyst, frequently visiting companies and inquiring about their current capacity utilization rate, product gross margins, cost structure, and future expansion plans. I would then make profit projections based on the company's responses.

¼Ú¬ü°òª÷¸g²z¤H·|­n¨D¹w¦ô¥¼¨Ó3¦~¡A
¤é¥»«h­n¥¼¨Ó5¦~¡A¶Vªø¶V¦n¦ô¡C
¤@­Ó¤é¥»¸g²z¤H°Ý§Ú­¸·ç¹q¤l¥¼¨Ó5¦~¬Õ¾l¹w¦ô¡A
§Úªá¤£¨ì5¤ÀÄÁ´N¦ô¥X¨Ó¡A¥»¨Ó·í¤Ñ­n¶Ç¯uµ¹¥L¡A
ı±o¤Ó§Ö¡A¹j¤@¤Ñ¤~¶Ç¡A
ÁÙ¦b¹q¸Ü¤W¸ò¥L»¡¡u¬Q¤Ñ¯S§O¥[¯ZÀ°§A¦ô³o­Ó¼Æ¦r¡C¡v
¤Ï¥¿¥L¶Ã°Ý§Ú´N¶Ã¦ô¡A
°Ý¥¼¨Ó5¦~­¸·ç¹q¤lÀò§Q·|¦p¦ó¡H
§Ú³s¦Û¤v¥¼¨Ó5¦~¤H¦b¤°»ò¦a¤è³£¤£ª¾¡H

European and American fund managers require profit projections for the next three years, while Japanese managers require forecasts for five years. The longer the forecast period, the easier it is to estimate. A Japanese manager once approached me for a five-year earnings forecast for Phoenix Electronics (2411.TW). I finished the estimate in under five minutes and initially planned to send it by fax on the same day, but decided it was too early and sent it the next day. I informed the manager over the phone that I had worked overtime the previous day to complete the estimate. Quick checks only produce rough estimates. How can one predict Phoenix Electronics's profits in the next five years? I don't even know where I'll be in the next five years.

·í¬ã¨s­û®É±`±`¦b¨Æ«á§â¹w¦ô®³¨ÓÅçÃҬݬݡA
µo²{»~®t³£«Ü¤j¡A¤£¬O30-40%ªº°ÝÃD¡A¦Ó¬O¤è¦V¡A
§Ú³£¦ô¦¨ªø¡A¨ä¹ê¦h¥b°I°h¡C
¦³¤H»¡¬ã¨s­û¦ô¤£·Ç¬O¦]¬°¥~³¡¤H¡A¤½¥q¨S³zÅS¹ê±¡¡A
¤½¥q¤º³¡¤Hª¾¹D¤°»òª¬ªp¡H
§Y«K¤½¥q¦ÑÁó¯à°÷´x´¤ªº¤]³»¦h¥¼¨Ó3¨ì6­Ó¤ëªº¥X³fª¬ªp¡A
«È¤á¤U³æ³£¬O¨ì«e3­Ó¤ë¤~½T»{¼Æ¶q¡A
­Y·í®É¥«ªp¤£¦n«á­±ªº­q³æ´N¬å±¼¤F¡C
¥i¬O§Ú­Ì³£¦b¬Ý¥¼¨Ó3¦~ªºÀò§Q¡A½MÙT©~¦h¡I

As an analyst, I frequently look back at past predictions. I have discovered that the error rate is substantial, not only in terms of magnitude (30-40%) but also in direction. I often predict growth, but it frequently turns out to be a decline. Some people attribute the lack of accuracy in predictions to the fact that analysts are outsiders and companies do not disclose all the relevant information. But what do the company insiders know? Even the CEO can only control deliveries up to the next 3 to 6 months. Customer orders are confirmed three months before they are placed, and if market conditions are unfavorable, orders can be cancelled. Despite this, we still focus on predicting profits for the next three years, often relying on conjecture.

·í¬ã¨s­û®É³Ì³ßÅw°Ý¤½¥q­q³æ¯à¨£«×¥i¥H¬Ý¥¼¨Ó´X­Ó¤ë¡H
¦p¤µ¦Û¤v¶}¤F³o­Ó¯Z¤~µo²{³o¬O¤@­Ó«D±`¦n¯ºªº°ÝÃD¡C
­Y°Ý§Ú¤Úµá¯S¯Z­q³æ¯à¨£«×¯à¬Ý¥¼¨Ó´X­Ó¤ë¡H
¥u¯à»¡³o­Ó¤ëªº©Û¥Íª¬ªp¬O¦nÁÙ¬O¤£¦n§Ú¤j·§¥i¥H²q±o¥X¨Ó¡A
¥i¬O¤U­Ó¤ë¥H«á´N¥þµM¤£ª¾¡A¦]ÁÙ¹s¬P¦b³ø¦W¡C
¬Æ¦Ü°Ý¤µ¤Ñ¨ì©³·|¦³¦h¤Ö¤H¨Ó¤W½Ò¡H
¨ì²{¦b³£ÁÙ·d¤£²M·¡¡A
¤£¹L¤ñ¸û¦nªº¬O10:00¦A¨Ó²MÂI¤H¼Æ´N¦n¡A
¦]10:00¤~­n¥s«K·í¡A¨S¦³¦s³fªº°ÝÃD¡C

As a researcher, I used to inquire about the visibility of orders for the company for the next few months. Now that I run my own class, I find it a funny question to ask. When asked about the visibility of orders for the Buffett class, I can only estimate the current month's enrollment status as good or not. Beyond that, I have no idea as enrollment is unpredictable. Even estimating the number of attendees for today's class remains uncertain. However, I need to conduct a headcount only at 10:00, as this is the time when lunch orders must be placed and there should be no concerns regarding inventory.

²Ä¤T¡B§ë¸ê¤HÁÙ·|°ÝªÑ»ù¦h¤Ö¿ú¥i¥H¶R¡H±Nº¦¨ì¦h¤Ö¿ú¡H
³o¤~¬O¤j®a³Ì·Q°Ýªº°ÝÃD¡C

Third, investors frequently inquire about the purchase price and the expected stock appreciation. This is the most popular question among investors.

³o´X¦~¥~¸ê¦b¬Ý§»¹F¹qªºªÑ»ù¡A
2010¦~¶^¨ì300¤¸®É¤½¥q¥X¨Ó³Û
¡u­n®i¶}¾÷®ü¾Ô²¤¡A¤£±¤Ä묹¤ò§Q²v¨Ó·m¥«³õ¥e¦³²v¡C¡v
¤@Å¥­nÄ묹¤ò§Q²v¡A¥~¸ê³£¦b³Û½æ¡A«á¨ÓªÑ»ùº¦¨ì1,300¤¸¡A
¥~¸ê§ï¤f¤W¬Ý1,500¡A«á¨Ó«o¶^¨ì40¤¸¡C
Å㨣ªÑ»ùº¦¨ì¦h¤Ö³s¥~¸ê¤]¬Ý¤£²M·¡¡A
³o¬O¤@­Ó¤£¥iª¾ªº°ÝÃD¡C

In recent years, foreign investors have been observing the stock price of HTC (2498.TW). In 2010, when the stock price fell to NT$300, the company announced, "We will launch an aggressive strategy to seize market share, even at the cost of sacrificing gross profit margin." Upon hearing about the sacrifice of gross profit margin, foreign investors started selling, but later the stock price rose to NT$1,300. Foreign investors revised their target price to NT$1,500, but later it fell to NT$40. It's evident that even foreign institutional investors don't have a clear understanding of where the stock price will go, making this an unknowable issue.

³»³¡
mikeon88
ºÞ²z­û

UID 1
ºëµØ 0
¿n¤À 0
©«¤l 15453
¾\ŪÅv­­ 255
µù¥U 2007-1-14
¥Î¤áµù¥U¤Ñ¼Æ 6302
¥Î¤á¥¢ÂÜ¤Ñ¼Æ 1

µoªí©ó 2017-12-31 21:59  ¸ê®Æ ¥D­¶ ¤å¶° ¨p¤H°T®§ 
²Ä¥|¡B¤j®a·|°Ý¤j½L±Nº¦¨ì´XÂI¡H
¤×¨ä²{¦b1¸U¦hÂI¤F§ó¬OÃö¤ß¡C
2016¦~6¤ë­^°ê²æ¼Ú¡A»®»®¦³¦Wªº¤j®v³£¬Ý±o«ÜªÅ¡A
¯Áù´µ³Û¡uª÷¿Ä®ü¼S2.0¨Ó¤F¡I¡v
ù³Ç´µ»¡¡u¥¼¨Ó¤@¨â¦~¤£·|¶RªÑ²¼¡v¡A
¸¯ªL´µ¼ï¡u­^°ê²æ¼Ú¤ñ1987¦~¹Dã¼É¶^ÁÙÁV¡v¡A
«á¨Ó«ü¼Æµw¬O³Ð¤F·s°ª¡A¤j®v­Ì¥þ³¡Ý¢Àt¡A
¥Ñ¦¹¥iª¾³o¤]¬O­Ó¤£¥iª¾ªº°ÝÃD¡C

Fourthly, individuals are curious about the extent of market growth, particularly given the market's current level of over 10,000 points. In June 2016, during the UK's vote to leave the EU, prominent experts held pessimistic views. Soros proclaimed "Financial crisis 2.0 is arriving!" while Rogers said "I won't be buying stocks in the next one or two years," and Greenspan stated "Brexit is even worse than the 1987 Dow Jones crash." Despite these predictions, the market defied expectations and hit new highs, causing these experts to be humbled. This emphasizes that the market's future is an unknowable matter.

¦bªÑ¥«¤j®a·Q°Ýªº°ÝÃD¤£¥~¥G¥H¤W4­Ó¦Ó¤w¡C
³o4­Ó°ÝÃD»¡¬ï¤F´N¦b°ÝªÑ»ùªºº¦¶^¡A
³o¬O¤£¥iª¾ªº¡I
¶RªÑ²¼ªº¿ú¬O¤j®a¨¯¨¯­W­WÁȨӪº¦å¦½¿ú¡A
§â¥¦©ã¦b¤£¥iª¾ªº°ÝÃD¤W¬O«Ü¦MÀIªº¨Æ¡A
ªÑ²¼¤£¯àª±²qªº¹CÀ¸¡C

In the stock market, the questions on everyone's mind are typically limited to the above four. At their core, these questions concern the fluctuation of stock prices, which is unforeseeable. TThe funds invested in stocks are earned through hard work and it's perilous to gamble them on uncertain factors. Stock investment should not be approached as a game of luck.

§Ú¤£¬O­n¤j®a¤@©w­nªø´Á§ë¸ê¡A¦Ó¬O¤£­n²q¡C
§ë¾÷speculation­^¤åªº­ì·N¬O²q¡A
¤£¬O¶]µu¬O§ë¾÷¡Aªø©ê¬O§ë¸ê¡A
¦Ó¬O²q¬O§ë¾÷¡A¤£²q¬O§ë¸ê¡C

I don't advocate that everyone should invest for the long-term, but avoid speculating. The etymology of "speculation" in English refers to making guesses. It's not that short-term is speculation, long-term is investment, but guessing is speculation, not guessing is investment.

¾Ç§ë¸êªº²Ä¤@¨B¡A«D±`­«­nªº¬O­n¤À²M·¡ª¾¸ò¤£ª¾¡A
§ë¸ê¥Rº¡¤FÅܼơA­n¦p¦ó¤~§ä¨ìµª®×¡H
®Ú¾Ú¥iª¾ªº¨Æ¹ê¥h°µ¨Mµ¦´N¯à§ä¨ìµª®×¡I

The first step in learning to invest is to distinguish between knowing and not knowing, which is extremely important. The world of investment is full of variables, so how can we find the answer? The answer can be found by making decisions based on known facts.

¤°»ò¬O¥iª¾¡H¤°»ò¬O¤£¥iª¾¡H
ªÑ»ùªºº¦¶^¤£¥iª¾¡A¶Q²Q«o¬O¥i¥Hºâ¡A
«ö¬Õ¦Aªí´N¥i±o¥XªÑ»ù¶Q©Î«K©y¡C
¥u­n¦bªÑ»ù«K©y®É¶R¡A¶Q¤F½æ±¼¡A«K©y¶R¡A¶Q¤F½æ¡A
³o¼Ë¤@ª½°µ¡B¤ÏÂаµ¡A§Y¯àÁȨì¤j¿ú¡C
¦p¦¹´N¤£¬O¦bª±²qªº¹CÀ¸¡A
¦]³£¬O®Ú¾Ú¥iª¾ªº¨Æ¹ê¦b°µ¨Mµ¦¡A
ÁÈ¿úªº¾÷²v±N¤j¤j´£¤É¡C

What is knowable and what is unknowable? The fluctuation of stock prices is uncertain, but it can be assessed if a stock is cheap or expensive. Michael On's table calculates the fair value for each stock. By buying when stocks are underpriced and selling when they are overpriced, and repeating this strategy, one can enhance their wealth. This minimizes the reliance on guesswork as decisions are made based on verifiable data, thereby increasing the odds of making profits.

³»³¡
mikeon88
ºÞ²z­û

UID 1
ºëµØ 0
¿n¤À 0
©«¤l 15453
¾\ŪÅv­­ 255
µù¥U 2007-1-14
¥Î¤áµù¥U¤Ñ¼Æ 6302
¥Î¤á¥¢ÂÜ¤Ñ¼Æ 1

µoªí©ó 2017-12-31 22:00  ¸ê®Æ ¥D­¶ ¤å¶° ¨p¤H°T®§ 
­»´ä§õ¹Å¸Û±q2013¦~¶}©l¤j¶q抛°â¤¤°êªº©Ð¦a²£¡A
Âà¥h§ë¸ê¼Ú¬w¡A¶R¤U³\¦h­^°ê¤½¥q¡C
³o´X¦~¤¤°ê©Ð¦a²£º¦±o¦Ñ°ª¡A¼Ú¬w°ò¦²£·~«o«Ü«K©y¡C
¬Æ¦Ü§õ¶W¤Hªº¦¨¥÷ªÑ­»´ä¹q¿O¡A­»´ä¹q¤O¤½¥q¡AªÑ»ù¶Q¤F¡A
¤@¼Ë¬O§â¥¦¤À©î¥X¥h¡AµM«á§âªÑÅv½æ±¼¤@¥b¡C

Li Ka-shing, a prominent figure in Hong Kong, started selling off his Chinese real estate in 2013 and redirected his attention towards European investments, acquiring multiple firms in the UK. In recent years, real estate prices in China have skyrocketed while infrastructure in Europe still remains relatively cheap. Even Superman Li's core holding companies Hong Kong Electric (0006.HK), a Power Company, are expensive.
He split it up and sold half of his shares.

§õ¹Å¸Û¦b·F¹À©O¡H´N¦b½æ¶Qªº¡A¥h¶R«K©y¡A
¥i¬O¤@¯ë¤H«o¬O¥u­nªÑ»ùÄ~Äòº¦¡A´N¤£»{¬°¥¦¶Q¡A
³o¬OĹ®a¸ò¿é®aªº®t§O¡I

What Mr. Li is doing is just the basic strategy of buying cheap and selling expensive. As long as the stock price continues to rise, many investors consider it not overpriced. This distinguishes successful investors from unsuccessful ones.

¡uªÑ»ùº¦¶^¤£¥iª¾¡v¬O¥@¬É¤W³ÌÃø¥H¤F¸Ñªº¤@¥y¸Ü¡A
²Ä¤@°ó½Ò´N¯S§O±j½Õ¡A
¥i¬O¤W§¹½Ò¤§«á¦P¾Ç¤´¤@ª½¦b°ÝªÑ»ù¡A
¬Æ¦Ü©äÅs©Ù¨¤¦b°Ý¡C
¦P¾Ç³Ì³ßÅw°Ý§Ú¡u³o¤äªÑ²¼²{¦b¥i¥H¶R¶Ü¡H¡v
¥¿¬O¦b°Ý³o¤äªÑ²¼¶R¤F¤§«á·|¤£·|°¨¤Wº¦¡H
¦]­Y¶R¤F¤§«á¤U¶^¡A´N¤£¬O²{¦b¥i¥H¶R¡C
§Ú°V¤F¥L¤@¹y¡uªÑ»ùº¦¶^¤£¥iª¾¡A¶Q²Q¤~¥iª¾¡v¡A
¦P¾Ç°¨¤W°Ý¡u°÷«K©y¤F¶Ü¡H¡v
¤´µM¦b°ÝªÑ»ùº¦¶^¡C

"The rise and fall of stock prices cannot be known" is one of the most difficult concepts in the world to grasp. Despite this emphasis in the first class, students kept asking about stock prices, even through indirect means. The question they are most concerned about is "Can I buy this stock now?" they are asking about the stock's immediate rise after purchase. If the stock price falls after buying, it is no longer a good time to buy. I tried to explain to them, "The rise and fall of the stock price is unknowable, but we can calculate whether a stock is cheap or expensive." However, the students quickly followed suit: "Is it cheap enough?" It shows that they are concerned about the rise and fall of stock prices.

³»³¡
mikeon88
ºÞ²z­û

UID 1
ºëµØ 0
¿n¤À 0
©«¤l 15453
¾\ŪÅv­­ 255
µù¥U 2007-1-14
¥Î¤áµù¥U¤Ñ¼Æ 6302
¥Î¤á¥¢ÂÜ¤Ñ¼Æ 1

µoªí©ó 2017-12-31 22:05  ¸ê®Æ ¥D­¶ ¤å¶° ¨p¤H°T®§ 
Á¿½Z 3/21¡G¤Ú¤»ÂI
Lecture 3/21 Buffett's Six Criteria

2004ªi§J®L¦~³ø
1.¤j«¬ªÑ(¨C¦~µ|«e²b§Q¦Ü¤Ö7¤d5¦Ê¸U¬ü¤¸)
2.®i²{¤@­PªºÀò§Q¯à¤O
(Demonstrated consistent earning power)
(§Ú­Ì¹ï¥¼¨Óªº­pµe©Î¨ãÂà¾÷ªº¤½¥q¨S¿³½ì)
3.°ªROE¥B§C­t¶Å
4.¨}¦nªº¸gÀç¹Î¶¤(§Ú­Ì¤£´£¨ÑºÞ²z¤H­û)
5.²³æªº¥ø·~(­Y²o¯A¨ì¤Ó¦h°ª¬ì§Þ¡A«h¶W¥X§Ú­Ìªº²z¸Ñ½d³ò)
6.¥X»ù(¦b»ù®æ¥¼½T©w«e¡A½Ð¤Å®ö¶OÂù¤è¤Ó¦h®É¶¡)

§Ú­Ì±N¾¨§ÖµªÂЬO§_·P¿³½ì(¤£¶W¹L5¤ÀÄÁ)¡C

Berkshire Hathaway 2004 Annual Report
We are eager to hear from principals or their representatives about businesses that meet all of the following criteria:
(1) Large purchases (at least $75 million of pre-tax earnings unless the business will fit into one of our existing units),
(2) Demonstrated consistent earning power (future projections are of no interest to us, nor are ¡§turnaround¡¨ situations),
(3) Businesses earning good returns on equity while employing little or no debt,
(4) Management in place (we can¡¦t supply it),
(5) Simple businesses (if there¡¦s lots of technology, we won¡¦t understand it),
(6) An offering price (we don¡¦t want to waste our time or that of the seller by talking, even preliminarily,
about a transaction when price is unknown).

We can promise complete confidentiality and a very fast answer ¡X customarily within five minutes ¡X as to whether we¡¦re interested.

¨Ó¬Ý¤@¤U¤Úµá¯S«ç»ò¿ïªÑ¡AÍ¢ªº¿ïªÑ­ì«h´N³o6ÂI¡A
¥u­n®Ú¾Ú³o6ÂI¥h¿ïªÑ´N¥i¥H¸òÍ¢¤@¼ËÁȨì¤j¿ú¡A
¤Ú¤»ÂI¬O¥þ¥@¬É³Ì°¶¤jªº¤@½g¤åÄm¡C

In exploring Mr. Buffett's method for selecting stocks, it is clear that he relies on a set of six criteria. Adhering to these principles can lead to substantial financial gains similar to those achieved by Mr. Buffett. The 'Buffett Six Criteria' is regarded as a highly valuable tool for choosing stocks.

²Ä¤@ÂI¿ïªÑ­ì«h¡G¶R¤j«¬ªÑ¡Aµ|«e²b§Q¦Ü¤Ö7,500¸U¬üª÷

³o¤@ÂI´N¸ò§Ú­Ì¥­±`ªº·Qªk¤£¤@¼Ë¡A
§Ú­Ì¤p´²¤á¤£³ßÅw¶R¤j«¬ªÑ¡A¦]ªÑ©Ê¤û¥Ö¤£·|º¦¡C
§Ú­Ì³ßÅw¶R¤p«¬ªÑ¡A¥H¬°Äw½X¤Ö¡B©öª£§@¡C
¤p«¬ªÑªº½T¬O©öª£§@¡A°ÝÃD¬O½Ö³Qª£§@¡H
ötªÑ¦bÁÙ¨S¦³öt¤W¥h¤§«e½Öª¾¹D·|öt¡H
µ¥¨ìöt¤W¥h¤F·Q°l¤S¤£´±°l¡A¤ß¸ÌÄoÄoªº¡A
¤U©w¨M¤ß°l¤W¥h©¹©¹°ª¿³¤£¤F´X¤Ñ´N¶^¤U¨Ó¦Ó³Q®M¨c¡A
¨C¤Ñ¹LµÛ´£¤ß¦QÁxªº¤é¤l¡A
¤p«¬ªÑ©öª£§@¡A¬O§Ú­Ì³Q¤H®aª£§@¡C

The first criteria: Large purchases, at least $75 million of pre-tax earnings

This is different from our usual thinking. As retail investors, we do not favor buying large cap stocks because of their steady price fluctuations. We prefer small-cap stocks because we think they have less capital and are easier to speculate. While it is true that small-cap stocks are easier to speculate, the question is who is being taken advantage of? Who knows which stocks will surge before they actually do? When the stocks surge and we want to follow but dare not, it's itching. Determined to catch up, prices often fall and we get trapped after a few days of excitement. We live a life full of fear every day. Small-cap stocks are easy to speculate, but it is we who are being speculated.

³o¸Ì´£¨ì¤j«¬ªÑ¡A¦Ñ¤Ú¬Ýªº¬O¤½¥qÀò§Q¡A
¥i¬O¤@¯ë¦b©w¸q¤j«¬ªÑ©Î¤p«¬«o¬O¬ÝªÑ¥»¡A
³o¨âºØ©w¸q¦óªÌ¦³¹D²z¡H
¶RªÑ²¼¬O§Æ±æ¥¦¨ÓÀ°§Ú­ÌÁÈ¿ú¡A
¯à°÷ÁȨì¤j¿úªº¤~¬O¤j¤½¥q¡A
ÁȤ£¤F¿úªÑ¥»¤j¦ó¥Î¡I
¬ÝÀò§Q¤~¦³¹D²z¡C

Here when referring to large stocks, Mr. Buffett focuses on the company's profitability, while the distinction between large and small stocks is typically based on market capitalization. Which of these two criteria is more meaningful? As investors, we buy stocks with the aim of generating profit and only those that can generate substantial profits can be considered big companies. If a company is not profitable, then having a large market capitalization is of no value. Checking for profitability is therefore the logical thing to do.

²Ä¤GÂI¿ïªÑ­ì«h¡G­n®i²{¹L¤@­PªºÀò§Q¯à¤O

«Ü¦h¤H¸ò¤Úµá¯S³ø©úµP¡A
Í¢·|­n¨D¥ý¬Ý¤@¤U¨º®a¤½¥q¹L¥h5¦~ªº°]³ø¡C
¤°»ò¤½¥qÍ¢·|¦³¿³½ì¡H
¤£¶È¤µ¦~«×·~ÁZ­n¦n¡A¹L¥h5¦~ªºÀò§Q¤]­n«Üí©w¡C
¦pªG¸òÍ¢³ø³ÓµØ¡B¤¸¤Ó¡B«Â²±³o3®a¤½¥qÁöµM¹L¥hªºÀò§Q«ÜÁV¿|¡A
¥i¬O¥¼¨Ó±N¦³Âà¾÷¡A·|¦³Ãzµo¤O¡A
³oºØ°­¬G¨ÆÍ¢¬O¤£·|¬Û«Hªº¡C

The second criteria: Demonstrated consistent earning power

People recommend acquisition targets to Buffett, who then asks to see the financial reports of the company for the past five years. For a company to catch his attention, it must demonstrate not only strong earnings this year, but also a steady performance over the past five years. Claims of future turnarounds and explosive growth potential for companies such as Wintek (2384.TW), E Ink (8069.TW) and VIA Technologies (2388.TW), which have shown poor profits in the past, are unlikely to persuade him.

¤Úµá¯S´£¨ì¡u§Ú­Ì¹ï¥¼¨Óªº­p¹º¨S¿³½ì¡v¡A
¤°»ò¬O¥¼¨Ó­p¹º¡H´N¬O¤½¥qªºÀò§Q¹w¦ô¡C
¬ã¨s­û®Ú¾Ú¥¼¨ÓÂX²£­p¹º¦ô¥X¤½¥qªºÀò§Q¡A
¦Ñ¤Ú³º¨S¿³½ì¬Ý¡A³o¤@ÂIÅý§Ú«D±`¶Ë¤ß¡A
·í¬ã¨s­ûªá«Ü¦h®É¶¡¦ôªº¼Æ¦r¡A·Q¤£¨ìÍ¢¨S¦³¿³½ì¬Ý¡I

Mr. Buffett stated that "future projections are of no interest to us" These future projections refer to the profit projections made for the company. Analysts estimate the company's profits based on its expansion plans. It can be discouraging to realize that Mr. Buffett does not have any interest in these projections. As a former analyst, I put in a significant amount of time creating these projections, only to find that Mr. Buffett does not consider them relevant.

³»³¡
mikeon88
ºÞ²z­û

UID 1
ºëµØ 0
¿n¤À 0
©«¤l 15453
¾\ŪÅv­­ 255
µù¥U 2007-1-14
¥Î¤áµù¥U¤Ñ¼Æ 6302
¥Î¤á¥¢ÂÜ¤Ñ¼Æ 1

µoªí©ó 2017-12-31 22:15  ¸ê®Æ ¥D­¶ ¤å¶° ¨p¤H°T®§ 
²Ä¤TÂI­ì«h¡G°ªROE¦Ó¥B­n§C­t¶Å

¦ó¬°ROE¡H «á­±·|¸ÑÄÀ¡A
¦h°ª¤~¬O°ªROE¡H «ü15%¥H¤W¡C
§Ú­Ì§â¤@¦~©w¦s§Q²v©T©w¦b6.7%§@¬°¤ñ¸û°ò¦¡A³o¬O¥¿±`®É´Áªº§Q²v¡A
·íµM²{¦b§Q²v¤w¤£¨ì1%¡A¦]ªø´Á¤£´º®ðªºµ²ªG¡C
¤@¥¹¸gÀÙ«ì´_¥¿±`¡A¦X²zªºª¬ªp§Q²vÀ³¦^¤É¨ì6.7%¡C

The third criteria: Businesses earning good returns on equity while employing little or no debt

What is ROE ? I will explain later.
An ROE higher than 15% is considered high. The one-year time deposit interest rate, which serves as a benchmark for evaluation, is set at 6.7% in normal economic times. However, due to the prolonged recession, current interest rates are lower than 1%. It is expected that interest rates will rise to 6.7% once the economy recovers.

¤@®a¤½¥qªºÀò§Q¯à¤O¦n¡A«ü¥¦ªºROE¤ñ¥¿±`®É´Á©w¦s§Q²v6.7%
¦n 1 ­¿¥H¤W¤~¥s¦n¡A©Ò¥H°ªROE¬O15%¥H¤W¡C

A company's good profitability can be indicated by an ROE that is two times higher than the normal deposit rate of 6.7%. When this occurs, the ROE is considered high if it exceeds 15%.

²Ä¥|ÂI­ì«h¡G­n¦³¨}¦nªº¸gÀç¹Î¶¤¡A§Ú­Ì¤£´£¨ÑºÞ²z¤H­û

¦Ñ¤ÚºÞ²z¦n´X¥ü¥x¹ôªº¸ê²£¡A
2017¦~ªi§J®L±b¤W²{ª÷3¥ü¥x¹ô(1,000»õ¬üª÷)¡A
¥xÆW¤¤¥¡¬F©²·³¥X¤]¤~2¥ü¡A©Ò¿×´I¥i¼Ä°ê¤£¹L¦p¦¹¡C
Í¢ªº¿ú70%¦b°µ¨ÖÁÊ¡A¥t¥~30%¤~¦b¥«³õ¤W¶RªÑ²¼¡A
¤@¯ë¦b§@¨ÖÁÊ¡A³£¬£¦Û¤v¤H­û¥h¶i¾n¡A§â¤½¥q¾ã¹y¦n¡A
¥i¬O¤Úµá¯S¤£¤@¼Ëªº¦a¤è«h¬OÅý¥L­Ì¦Û¤v¥hºÞ²z¦Û¤v¡C

The fourth criteria: Management in place (we can¡¦t supply it)

Mr. Buffett oversees several trillion Taiwanese dollars worth of assets. In 2017, Berkshire Hathaway had a total cash of NT$3 trillion (equivalent to US$100 billion), which was significantly more than the Taiwanese government's annual expenditure of NT$2 trillion, earning Mr. Buffett the title of being "richer than the country."

Of Mr. Buffett's funds, around 70% are allocated for mergers and acquisitions, while the remaining 30% are invested in stocks. While many companies send their own personnel to reorganize target companies during a merger, Mr. Buffett adopts a unique approach by allowing the companies he acquires to manage themselves.

¬Ý¹L¤@¥»®Ñ¥s¡u¤Úµá¯SªºCEO¡v¡A
§@ªÌ³X°Ý³QÍ¢¨ÖÁʤ½¥qªºCEO¡A
°Ý¥L­Ì·íªì¤Úµá¯S¬O«ç»ò¨Ó½Íªº¡H
¨º¨ÇCEO³£»¡¨ä¹ê·íªì¦Ñ¤Ú°Ýªº°ÝÃD³£«Ü²³æ¡A
¥u¬O°Ý¤@¨Ç°]³ø¤Wªº¼Æ¦r¡A¤@¦~ÁȦh¤Ö¿ú¡H
¦h¤Ö¦s³f¡H¦h¤ÖÀ³¦¬±b´Ú¡H
³Ì«á¦Ñ¤Ú·|°ÝCEO¤@¥y¸Ü¡u¦³¨S¦³¿³½ì¯d¤U¨ÓÀ°§Ú¤u§@¡H¡v
­YCEOÂIÀYÍ¢´N§â¤½¥q¶R¤U¨Ó¡A
¤§«á¦n´X¦~¤£´¿¥h¬Ý¹L¨º®a¤½¥q¡A³»¦h¬Ý¬Ý¨C©u°]³ø¡C

I recently read a book named "Warren Buffett's CEO" in which the author interviewed the CEOs of companies that had been acquired by Mr. Buffett. The author sought to understand the questions Mr. Buffett posed during the acquisition process. The CEOs reported that Mr. Buffett's inquiries were straightforward and mainly centered on financial reports, including the company's annual earnings, inventory, and accounts receivable. Lastly, Mr. Buffett always asked the CEO if they were willing to continue working for him, and if the answer was yes, he would complete the acquisition. After the purchase, Mr. Buffett infrequently visited the company and mainly monitored its quarterly earnings reports.named "Warren Buffett's CEO" in which the author interviewed the CEOs of companies that had been acquired by Mr. Buffett. The author sought to understand the questions Mr. Buffett posed during the acquisition process. The CEOs reported that Mr. Buffett's inquiries were straightforward and mainly centered on financial reports, including the company's annual earnings, inventory, and accounts receivable. Lastly, Mr. Buffett always asked the CEO if they were willing to continue working for him, and if the answer was yes, he would complete the acquisition. After the purchase, Mr. Buffett infrequently visited the company and mainly monitored its quarterly earnings reports.

Ãö©ó³o¤@ÂI¡A§Ú¤]¦³°µ¨ì¡A
§Ú¶R¤F¤@±i¥x¿n¹q¤]¬OÅý¥L¦Û¤vºÞ²z¦Û¤v¡A
¨Ã¨S¦³§â±i©¾¿Ñ¥s¨Ó°Ý¡u§A²{¦b¦b·F¹À¡H¡v

Concerning this, I have taken a similar approach. I acquired a share of TSMC and allowed it to operate autonomously, without summoning CEO Morris Chang to inquire, "What are you doing now?"

³»³¡
mikeon88
ºÞ²z­û

UID 1
ºëµØ 0
¿n¤À 0
©«¤l 15453
¾\ŪÅv­­ 255
µù¥U 2007-1-14
¥Î¤áµù¥U¤Ñ¼Æ 6302
¥Î¤á¥¢ÂÜ¤Ñ¼Æ 1

µoªí©ó 2017-12-31 22:21  ¸ê®Æ ¥D­¶ ¤å¶° ¨p¤H°T®§ 
²Ä¤­ÂI­ì«h¡G²³æªº¥ø·~¡A
²o¯A¤Ó¦hªº°ª¬ì§Þ±N¶W¥X§Ú­Ìªº²z¸Ñ½d³ò

¤Úµá¯S¤ñ¸û¤Ö¶R¹q¤lªÑ¡A¨Ã«DÍ¢¤£¤F¸Ñ¹q¤lªÑ¡A
¦Ó¬O¹q¤lªÑ¤£²Å¦XÍ¢ªº¿ïªÑ­ì«h¡A
¦]¬°¹q¤l·~ªº²£«~³£·|ÅÜ¡A¤@¥¹ÅܤF¤§«á¤½¥qªºÀò§Q´NÅܤF¼Ë¡C
¥úºÐ¤ù¤¤Àô¸òëä¼w¦bCD-R®É¥N«D±`ÁÈ¿ú¡A
DVD¤§«á³ºµMÁ«·l²Ö²Ö¡C

The fifth criteria: Simple businesses (if there¡¦s lots of technology, we won¡¦t understand it)

Buffett invests less in high-tech stocks, not because he lacks understanding of the industry, but because they do not align with his principles for stock selection. The constant changes in the technology industry often result in fluctuations in company profits. For example, companies like CMC (2323.TW) and Riteck (2349.TW) were profitable during the CD-R era, but suffered significant losses after the introduction of DVD technology.

³o´X¦~ªi§J®L¦b¶}ªÑªF¤j·|¥xÆW°]¸g´CÅé¤]·|¬£°OªÌ¥h°Ñ¥[¡A
2008¦~°OªÌ³X°Ý¨ì¤Úµá¯S¡A°ÝÍ¢¦³µL¿³½ì§ë¸ê¥xÆW¡H
¦Ñ¤Ú»¡¥xÆWªº¤½¥q³£¤Ó¤p¤£°÷¥L¶R¡C
°OªÌ¤S°Ý¦³µL¬Ý¦n¤°»ò¤½¥q¡H
¦Ñ¤Ú¦^¡u¥xÆWªº¥b¾ÉÅé»s³yÁÙ¤£¿ù¡I¡v
ť͢³o¼ËÁ¿´Nª¾¹D¦b«ü­þ®a¤½¥q¡H
·íµM¬O¥x¿n¹q¡Iµ´¹ï¤£¬OÁp¹q¡A
­Y­n§Ú­Ì¥h¬D¤@®a¥xÆW³Ì¨ã¦³°ê»ÚÄvª§¤Oªº¤½¥q¡A
§Ú­Ì¤]·|¬D¥x¿n¹q¡C
¥Ñ¦¹¥iª¾¤Úµá¯S¬ã¨s¹L¥xÆW¡A¦Ó¥BÀ´¹q¤l¡A¤~·|¤@Á¿´NÁ¿¨ì­«ÂI¡I

Taiwan's financial media have sent reporters to Berkshire's shareholder meetings in recent years. In 2008, a reporter interviewed Buffett and asked about his interest in investing in Taiwan. Buffett stated that the size of Taiwanese companies was too small for him. The reporter then asked if there was a promising company, to which Buffett replied that Taiwan's semiconductor manufacturing companies are excellent. When asked for a specific company, it is evident that he was referring to TSMC, not UMC (2303.TW). If we were to choose the most internationally competitive company in Taiwan, our choice would also be TSMC. This demonstrates that Mr. Buffett has thoroughly researched the Taiwan market and possesses a strong understanding of high-tech stocks. He is concise and to the point!

­Y¦³¸g¤[¤£Åܪº¹q¤l¤½¥q¦Ñ¤Ú¤´µM·|¶R¡A
±q2011¦~¶}©l¤Úµá¯S´N¤j¶RIBM¡A¶R¶W¹L8%ªÑ¥÷¡A¦¨¬°³Ì¤jªÑªF¡C
IBM³o´X¦~Â૬±q¤@­Ó¯Âºéªº¹q¸£µwÅé»s³y°Ó¡A
Åܦ¨¨t²Î¾ã¦X°Ó¡AµwÅé¸ò³nÅé¥þ¥]¡C
¤@®a¤½¥qªº¹q¸£¨t²Î¡A¹³¤H¨Æ¡BÁ~¸ê¡B­ÜÀx¨t²Î
¾ã­Ó¥æµ¹IBM¥h³]­pªº¸Ü¡A¥¦ªº¹q¸£³£±N±q¦¹¥þ³¡¥ÎIBMªº¡A
¦]¨t²Î«D±`½ÆÂø¡A¤£¥i¯à»¡´«´N´«¡C
³o¼Ë¤@Â૬¸g¤[¤£Åܪº¯S½è´N¥X¨Ó¤F¡A¦]¦¹¤Úµá¯S¤j¶RIBM¡C
IBMªºROE«D±`°ª¡AÀò§QÁÙºâí©w¡A
¦Ñ¤Ú¶R¦b180¤¸¬üª÷¡A¹w´Á³ø¹S²v29%¡A¶R±o«Ü«K©y¡C

If a high-tech company has a strong, long-lasting presence, Mr. Buffett may invest in it. This is demonstrated by his ownership of over 8% of IBM's shares since 2011, making him the largest shareholder. In recent years, IBM has transformed from a computer hardware manufacturer to a system integrator, providing both hardware and software solutions. When a company outsources its computer systems, such as personnel, salaries, and storage systems, to IBM, it becomes locked into using IBM's systems due to the complexity of the systems. This gives IBM a durable advantage and was a factor in Mr. Buffett's decision to invest. IBM has a high ROE and stable profits, and Mr. Buffett bought its shares for $180 with an expected return of 29%, which he considered a great value.

±q2017¦~¶}©l¦Ñ¤Ú½æ¥úIBM«ùªÑ¡A­ì¦]¬O¦b¶³ºÝ·~°ÈÄvª§¤O¤£±j¡C
ªñ´X¦~¿ð¤£¨£Âà¾÷¡AªÑ»ùªí²{¯h®z¡A
¦bÁZ®ÄÀ£¤O¤U¤~½æ±¼¡C

Since 2017, Mr. Buffett has sold his IBM shares due to the underperformance of the company's cloud computing business. The company's stock price has been weak and its performance has not significantly improved in recent years, leading to pressure from investment performance, and ultimately resulting in Mr. Buffett's decision to sell.

²Ä¤»ÂI­ì«h¬O­n¥X»ù¡A¦b»ù®æÁÙ¨S¦³½T©w¤§«e
¤£­n®ö¶O¤j®a¤Ó¦h®É¶¡¡C

¤Úµá¯S¬°¤°»ò­n­q³o­Ó±ø´Ú¡H
¦]¬°¨ÖÁʻݭnªáªø®É¶¡½Í§P¡A
½æ¤è¨£¶R¤è¶V¨Ó¶V¦³¿³½ì©¹©¹·t¦a¸Ì§â°â»ù©ï°ª¡A
¬°¤FÁקK«¡©ï¡A­n¨D¥ý§â°â»ù´£¥X¨Ó¡AÍ¢·|±þ»ùªº¡C

The sixth criteria: an offering price (we don¡¦t want to waste our time or that of the seller by talking, even preliminarily, about a transaction when price is unknown)

Mr. Buffett established this clause to prevent high bidding during M&A negotiations, which can take a long time. When the seller senses the buyer's increased interest in the transaction, they often raise the price. To avoid this, he wants the seller to initiate the offer and engage in bargaining.

³»³¡
mikeon88
ºÞ²z­û

UID 1
ºëµØ 0
¿n¤À 0
©«¤l 15453
¾\ŪÅv­­ 255
µù¥U 2007-1-14
¥Î¤áµù¥U¤Ñ¼Æ 6302
¥Î¤á¥¢ÂÜ¤Ñ¼Æ 1

µoªí©ó 2017-12-31 22:29  ¸ê®Æ ¥D­¶ ¤å¶° ¨p¤H°T®§ 
¥H¤W6ÂI­ì«h´N¬O¤Úµá¯Sªº¿ïªÑ­ì«h¡A
¬Ý¤F¥H¤W6ÂI¡A½Ð°Ý¦P¾Ç­þ¤@ÂIªº¦L¶H³Ì²`¨è¡H

The above six criteria are Buffett's principles for selecting stocks. Which of these criteria do you find most impressive?

Åý§Ú¦L¶H³Ì²`¨èªº¬O²Ä¤»ÂI©³¤U¨º¤@ÂI
¡u§Ú­Ì±NºÉ§ÖµªÂЬO§_·P¿³½ì(¤£¶W¹L5¤ÀÄÁ)¡v
³oÂI¬O³Ìªì¦b¬Ý¤Úµá¯S¶Ç°Oı±o³Ì¤£¥i«äijªº¤@ÂI¡C
§Ú¬O¬ã¨s­û¡A¤@®a¤½¥q­Y§¹¥þ¨S¦³¬Ý¹L»Ýªá³\¦h®É¶¡¬ã¨s¡A
­n¥ý§â¤½¥qªº°]³ø©M¬ÛÃö²£·~³ø§i®³¥X¨Ó¬Ý¤@¤U¡A
¦A¨ì¤½¥q«ô³X­Ó2¦¸¥H¤W¡A
¤~¯à½T©w³o®a¤½¥q¦nÁÙ¬O¤£¦n¡H
¥i¬O¤Úµá¯S©~µMºÙ¤£¥Î5¤ÀÄÁ´N¥i¥HµªÂЬO§_·P¿³½ì¡A
¥O¤H¤£¥i«äij¡C

What caught my attention the most was the following statement under the sixth criterion: ¡§We can promise complete confidentiality and a very fast answer ¡X customarily within five minutes ¡X as to whether we¡¦re interested.¡¨ This was one of the most remarkable things I came across while reading about Buffett. Being an analyst, researching a new company can be a tedious task that requires going through financial reports, industry reports, and making multiple visits to the company. But according to Mr. Buffett, he can make a decision on whether he's interested in investing in a company within five minutes. It's truly remarkable.

Í¢»¡5¤ÀÄÁ¬O«ü¦³¿³½ì¨Ó½Í¡A¾ã­Ó¬yµ{¬O³o¼Ë¡G
¦³¤H¸òÍ¢±ÀÂˬY®a¤½¥q¡AÍ¢·|­n¨D¬Ý¤½¥q¹L¥h5¦~°]³ø¡A
5¤ÀÄÁ¤§«á§Y·|ªí©ú¦³¨S¦³¿³½ì¨Ó½Í¡A
¦Ü©ó¶R©Î¤£¶R¨S¨º»ò§Ö¡AÁٻݭn¸g¹L¤@¬q®É¶¡½Í§P¡C

He stated that the five minutes refer to the time it takes for him to reply on his interest in delving deeper. The process goes like this: if someone recommends a company to him, he will ask for the last five years of the company's financial reports. If he's interested, he'll respond within five minutes. However, the act of purchasing may not be as swift as it requires time for negotiation.

ı±o¤£¥i«äij¬O¤Úµá¯S¨S¾i¥ô¦ó¬ã¨s­û¡A
©Ò¦³§ë¸êªº®×¤l³£¬OÍ¢¤@­Ó¤H¦b¬Ý¡C
¨ä¥L§ë¸ê¤j®v¾i¤@°ï¬ã¨s­ûÀ°¦£¹LÂo®×¤l¡A
1994¦~§Ú¦b©É´IÃÒ¨é¡A´¿¦b­»´ä©É©M°s©±
¸ò¯Áù´µ
ªº¬ã¨s­û¤@°_¦Y¦­À\¡A¸ò¥L¤¶²Ð¥xÆWªºIC²£·~¡C
¦Ñ¤Ú¨S¾i¬ã¨s­û¡A©Ò¦³®×¤l³£Í¢¤@¤H¦b¬Ý¡A©~µM¤£¥Î5¤ÀÄÁ¡C

I am amazed that Mr. Buffett doesn't have any analysts working for him. He personally evaluates all investment opportunities, while many other fund managers rely on a team of analysts to help them research. In 1994, while I was working at Jardine Fleming Securities, I had the chance to have a working breakfast at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong with Soro's analyst and presented information about Taiwan's integrated circuit industry. Unlike other fund managers, Mr. Buffett does not have an analyst. He does his own research and doesn't need five minutes to make a decision.

¦Ó¥B¤Úµá¯S§ë¸êªºª÷ÃB³£«Ü¤j¡A
Í¢¶Rªº¨º®aÅK¸ô¤½¥qªá¤F440»õ¬üª÷¡A¥x¹ô1.3¥ü¡A
³o»ò¤j¤@µ§¿ú­Y¥æµ¹§Ú­Ì¥h§ë¸ê¡A½Ð°Ý­n·Q¦h¤[¡H
¤£­n»¡5¤ÀÄÁ¡A¤@¦~¥b¸ü³£ÁÙ¤U¤£¤F¤â¡C

And Buffett's investments are also very significant. The railway company he acquired cost US$440 million, or NT$1.3 trillion. If we were given such a large amount for investment, how long would we take to decide? It wouldn't be as quick as five minutes, it would take us a year and a half to make a final decision.

²{¦bÅý§Úı±o¤£¥i«äijªº¬O¬°¤°»ò­n5¤ÀÄÁ³o»ò¤[¡I
¦³¤F¬Õ¦Aªí®Ú¥»¤£¥Î5¤ÀÄÁ¡A¥u­n15¬í¤º´N¥i¥H§¹¦¨¡C
©³¤U³o±iªí´N¬O¬Õ¦Aªí¡A
§âªÑ²¼¥N¸¹¿é¤J¨ì¥ª¤W¨¤1723³o¤@­Ó®æ¡A
«öEnter´N·|§â¸ê®Æ§ì¤U¨Ó¡A¾ã­Ó¹Lµ{15¬í¤º§¹¦¨¡C
¥k¤W¨¤­Y¥X²{¡u¦X®æ¡v´N®t¤£¦h¡C

What puzzles me now is why it takes so long to 5 minutes. With the help of On's table, the process of determining interest in a company takes only 15 seconds, not five minutes. The table is called On's table. To use it, simply enter the stock code into cell 1723 in the top left corner, press enter to retrieve the data, and the whole process will be completed within 15 seconds. A stock is considered qualified if "OK" appears in the top right corner.

³»³¡
mikeon88
ºÞ²z­û

UID 1
ºëµØ 0
¿n¤À 0
©«¤l 15453
¾\ŪÅv­­ 255
µù¥U 2007-1-14
¥Î¤áµù¥U¤Ñ¼Æ 6302
¥Î¤á¥¢ÂÜ¤Ñ¼Æ 1

µoªí©ó 2017-12-31 22:40  ¸ê®Æ ¥D­¶ ¤å¶° ¨p¤H°T®§ 
¦P¾Çú¤F¾Ç¶O¤§«á¡A
½Ð¨ì°Q½×°Ï¥k¤W¨¤µù¥U¡A«Øij¥ÎÃÀ¦Wµù¥U¥H«OÅ@Áô¨p¡A
¦A¨Ó¨Ì´A¨à§iª¾µù¥U¦W¡A
½T»{¤§«á§Y¥i¦b°Q½×°Ï¤U¸ü¬Õ¦Aªí»Pµo¨¥°Q½×¡C

After paying your tuition, please go to the upper right corner of the forum to register. For privacy reasons, it is suggested that you register using a stage name. After registering, send me an email with your registered name. Once I have confirmed your name, you will be able to download On's table and join in the discussions on the forum.

¬Õ¦Aªí¤U¸ü¦b°Q½×°Ï¸m³»³B¡A¼Ð¬õ¦r¡A
¤U¸ü¤U¨Ó¬O¤@­ÓExcelÀɮסA
¥]§t¤F¥x¬ü´ä¤¤¥þ²yµ¥49°ê¡A
¤j³¡¥÷¤W¥«Âd¤½¥qªº°]³ø³£§ì±o¨ì¡A³s¯Q§JÄõ³£¦³¡C

On's table can be downloaded from the top of the forum, identified by red letters. This Excel file contains the financial reports of listed companies in 49 countries including Taiwan, the US, Hong Kong, China, and the world, with no exception to Ukraine.

¬Õ¦Aªí¤@©w­n¦bWindows¨t²Î©³¤UªºOffice¤~¯à¶]¡A
¨ä¥¦¬Ò¤£¦æ¡A
Office 2003¤£¯à¥Î¤F¡A2007¶]°_¨Ó¤£¶¶¡A
½Ð¥Î2010¥H«áªºª©¥»¡C
¥´¶}¬Õ¦Aªí¡A¤W¤è¥X²{¡u±Ò¥Î¤º®e¡vÂI¥¦§Y¥i¨Ï¥Î¡C

On's table must be run on a Windows system using Microsoft Office. It is not compatible with other systems. Office 2003 is no longer supported, while Office 2007 may not run smoothly. It is recommended to use a version after 2010. Once the file of On's table is opened, click "Enable Content" to use it.

®³¨ì¬Õ¦Aªí¤§«á¦P¾Ç±N¤£·|©ê«è¬°¦ó­n¾Ç¶O³o»ò°ª ¡A
¦³¦P¾Ç»¡¡u¥ú¬Õ¦Aªíªº»ù­È¦Ü¤Ö´N­È¾Ç¶O¤F¡v
¤@Å¥­ì¥H¬°¥L¦bºÙÆg§Ú¡A
¥J²Ó¤@·Q¤~µo²{¤£¹ï¡A¥L¦b½|§Ú¡A
¦]¬Õ¦Aªíªº»ù­È¶W¹L¾Ç¶O¡A
¨º¤£ªí¥Ü§Ú¤W³o°ó½Ò¨S¦³»ù­È¡H

Upon obtaining On's table, you will no longer question the high tuition fee. Some students have stated that the value of On's table is worth more than the tuition. Initially, I interpreted this as a compliment, but upon further thought, I realized it was intended as a joke. If the value of On's table surpasses the tuition fee, does this imply that my lectures have no value?

³»³¡
mikeon88
ºÞ²z­û

UID 1
ºëµØ 0
¿n¤À 0
©«¤l 15453
¾\ŪÅv­­ 255
µù¥U 2007-1-14
¥Î¤áµù¥U¤Ñ¼Æ 6302
¥Î¤á¥¢ÂÜ¤Ñ¼Æ 1

µoªí©ó 2017-12-31 22:47  ¸ê®Æ ¥D­¶ ¤å¶° ¨p¤H°T®§ 
°OªÌ°Ý¤Úµá¯S¡u¦b§Aªº§ë¸ê·Ç«h­þ¤@ÂI³Ì­«­n¡H¡v
¦Ñ¤Ú»¡¡u¥i«ùÄòªºÄvª§¤O©M¨}¦nªº¸gÀç¹Î¶¤³Ì­«­n¡I¡v
°OªÌ¤S°Ý¡u¦p¦óµû¦ô¸gÀç¹Î¶¤¡H¡v
¦Ñ¤Ú¦^¡u§Ú¥D­n¬Ý¹L¥hªº¬ö¿ý¡Aµo²{¸ò¥´´Î²y¤£¦P¡A
¸g²z¤H¦~¬ö¶V¤j¶V¦n¡C¡v(¤Þ¦ÛBusiness Wire 2006¦~2¤ë)
¤Úµá¯S»¡¥L³Ì³ßÅw¶Rªº¤½¥q¬O³Ð¿ì¤H·Ç³Æ°h¥ð¡A
·Q§âªÑ²¼´«¦¨¶r²¼¡A¦n¦n¥h¨É¨ü¤H¥Í¡C
±i©¾¿ÑÀ³¸Ó¥´³q¹q¸Üµ¹¤Úµá¯S¡A§â¤½¥q½æµ¹Í¢·|¤ñ¸û¦n¡C

A reporter asked Mr. Buffett what the most important criteria was for his investments, to which he replied that sustainability and a strong management team were the key factors. The reporter then asked how he evaluated the management team, and Mr. Buffett said he focused on their past performance, adding that investing was different from playing baseball and that older managers were typically better. (Quoted from Business Wire, February 2006). Mr. Buffett's ideal company is one whose founder is close to retirement and looking to cash in their stock and enjoy their later years. It is suggested that Morris Chang reach out to Mr. Buffett and consider selling TSMC to him.

¤Úµá¯S³ßÅw¶R¦Ñªº¤½¥q¡A³o¤@ÂI¸ò§Ú­Ìªº·Qªk¤S¤£¤@¼Ë¡C
§Ú­Ì¤p´²¤á³ßÅw¶R·s¤W¥«ÂdªÑ²¼¡A¥H¬°¦³»e¤ë´ÁªÑ»ù·|öt¡A
¥i¬O»e¤ë´Á¤§«á¤U³õ³£¨S¦³«Ü¦n¡C

Mr. Buffett has a preference for buying well-established companies, which is different from the common perception. Retail investors often purchase newly-listed stocks with the hope that the stock prices will rise during the initial excitement period. However, the results are not always positive once the initial excitement phase ends.

¨ä¹ê¥xªÑ¤]¬O¤@¼Ë¡AÅý¤H¶R±o©ñ¤ßªº¤½¥q¦h¥b¬O¦Ñ¤½¥q¡A
§O»¡¶Ç²Î²£·~²Î¤@¡B¥x¶ì¡B¥¨¤j¬O¦Ñ¤½¥q¡A
§Y«K¹q¤lªÑ¥x¹F¹q¡B¥x¿n¹q¤]¬O¦Ñ¤½¥q¡A
¸g±o°_®É¶¡¦ÒÅ窺¤½¥q¤~¬O¶R±o©ñ¤ßªº¤½¥q¡C

In fact, the situation is similar in Taiwan's stock market. Companies that are established and have a proven track record are usually more likely to instill confidence in investors. This applies not just to traditional industries like Uni-President (1216.TW), Formosa Plastics (1301.TW), and Giant (9921.TW), but also to electronics companies such as Delta Electrics (2308.TW) and TSMC. The ability to withstand the test of time can bring reassurance to investors.

±q¥H¤W´XÂI¬Ý¨Ó¡Aµo²{§Ú­Ì¿ïªÑªº¨¤«×¸ò¤Úµá¯S¤£¤@¼Ë¡G
§Ú­Ì³ßÅw¶R¤p«¬ªÑ¡A¤Úµá¯S¶R¤j«¬ªÑ¡C
¤½¥qªº¤j¤p§Ú­Ì¬Ýªº¬OªÑ¥»¡A¦Ñ¤ÚµÛ­«²b§Q¡C
¤½¥qªºÀò§Q§Ú­Ì¬Ý¹w¦ô¡A¦Ñ¤Ú«h­«µø¹L¥hªº¬ö¿ý¡C
§Ú­Ì³ßÅw¶RÂà¾÷ªÑ¡A¦Ñ¤Ú±j½ÕÀò§Q­nºû«ù¤@­P¡A......¡C
¿ïªÑªºÆ[ÂI¸ò¤Úµá¯S¤£¦P¡A
³o¬O¬°¦ó§Ú­Ì§ë¸ê·|½ß¿ú­ì¦]¡A
¦]§Ú­Ì¸ò¦bªÑ¥«ÁȨì¤j¿úªº¤H¬Ýªk¬Û¥ª¡A
©Ò¥H­n¨Ó¾Ç¤Úµá¯S¡I

Our stock selection methodology contrasts greatly with Mr. Buffett's approach. As retail investors, we tend to invest in smaller stocks, whereas Mr. Buffett primarily focuses on larger stocks. We determine a company's worth based on its market capitalization, while Mr. Buffett considers its net profit. We look at a company's predicted profits, while Mr. Buffett assesses its historical performance. We are drawn to turnarounds, while Mr. Buffett prioritizes consistent profits. This difference in stock picking philosophy contributes to our underperformance in the market. To improve our success in the stock market, it's important to learn from experienced investors such as Mr. Buffett.

³»³¡