©«¤l 1532
¾\ŪÅv­­ 10
µù¥U 2011-5-26
¥Î¤áµù¥U¤Ñ¼Æ 4718
¥Î¤á¥¢ÂÜ¤Ñ¼Æ 1868

¤À¨É 
µoªí©ó 2014-9-14 13:33  ¸ê®Æ ¤å¶° ¨p¤H°T®§ 
­»ºëªÑ
³o´X®a¤½¥q«Ü¯S§O, ©Ò¥H¥t¥~±q¤Æ¾ÇªÑ¸Ì­±¬D¥X¨Ó.
¤Æ¾ÇªÑ¸Ì­±¤Ó¦h¦n¤½¥q, ¥i¥H¥t¥~¤À§O¦C¥X¨Ó°µ°Q½×¡I

Symrise is a major producer of flavors and fragrances with sales of £á 1.572 billion in 2010. Major competitors include Firmenich, Givaudan, International Flavors and Fragrances and Takasago International.

Symrise is a major producer of flavors and fragrances with sales of £á 1.572 billion in 2010. Major competitors includeFirmenich, Givaudan, International Flavors and Fragrances and Takasago International.

¤Æ§©«~­»®Æ, ½Õ¨ý¤Æ¾Ç¤½¥q:
Givaudan (pronounced: [ʒivodɑ̃]) is a Swiss manufacturer of flavorings and fragrances. As of 2008, it is the world's largest company in the industry.

Firmenich SA Private ¨S¦³¤W¥«¡I¡I¡I

According to Firmenich International, Prunella is "fruity" while Dorinia is "floral" -- all part of the business of creating chemical flavors and fragrances. With operations worldwide, Firmenich produces flavors and fragrances for perfumes, cosmetics, foods and beverages, and household products. Its customers include world's leading multinational makers of beauty, household, and fabric care products, as well as manufacturers pharmaceuticals, food, and drink products. With a 14% global market share Firmenich ranks among the world leaders in flavors and fragrances along with International Flavors & Fragrances and Givaudan.

Takasago International Corporation (°ª¬â­»®Æ¤u·~®è¦¡会ªÀ Takasago Kōryō Kōgyō Kabushiki-gaisha?)(TYO:4914) is a major international producer of flavours and fragrances headquartered in Japan, with presence in 24 countries worldwide and net sales of $900 million in 2006. Major competitors include Firmenich,International Flavors and Fragrances, Givaudan and Symrise.

³o®a­^°êªº½Õ¨ý®Æ¤½¥q¤]¥i¥H¤ñ¸û¤@¤U:
Tate & Lyle PLC is a global provider of ingredients and solutions to the food, beverage and other industries. Through its manufacturing plants, it uses technology to turn raw materials into ingredients for its customers.These ingredients add taste, texture, nutrition and functionality to products globally use or consume every day. The Company operates through two global business units: speciality food ingredients, and bulk ingredients. These two business units are supported by support services and its commercial development group. The Company operates in two industries: corn wet milling and sweeteners.

International Flavors & Fragrances is a major producer of flavors and fragrances with sales of $2.78 billion in 2011.[1] Major competitors include Firmenich, Givaudan, andSymrise. IFF is a member of the S&P 500.

³»³¡
chenleon1 (leon)
·|­û

UID 451
ºëµØ 0
¿n¤À 0
©«¤l 1532
¾\ŪÅv­­ 10
µù¥U 2011-5-26
¥Î¤áµù¥U¤Ñ¼Æ 4718
¥Î¤á¥¢ÂÜ¤Ñ¼Æ 1868

µoªí©ó 2014-9-15 08:09  ¸ê®Æ ¤å¶° ¨p¤H°T®§ 
¤é¤Æ­»ºë(Daily Use Chemical Essence)¡@¡@

¤é¤Æ­»ºë¬O«ü¹ï­»¤ô¡B¤Æ§©«~¡B²M¬~¥Î«~©M¤u·~»s«~¥[­»ÁB¨ýªº­»ºë¡D¥D­nÀ³¥Î©ó­»¤ô¡B¥jÀs¤ô¡BªáÅS¤ô¡B¬ü®e¤Æ§©«~¡BÅ@½§¤Æ§©«~¡B­»¨m¡C¯D¥Î¾¯¡B¬~º°¾¯¡B¤ò¾v¤Æ§©«~¡BªÚ­»Àø®Ä¾¯¡B«Ç¤ºªÚ­»¾¯¡BÒç¯ä¾¯¡B±þÂξ¯¡A¥H¤Î¾ó½¦¡B¶ì®Æ¡Bº°®Æ¡BÅÖºû¡B¦L¨êªo¾¥µ¥¤u·~»s«~¡C
¡@¡@­»«¬¤À¦³¼Æ¤dºØ­»®Æ¥i§@¤é¤Æ­»ºë½Õ°tªº­ì®Æ¡C¦UºØ­»®Æªº­»®ð«ö©Ê½è¥iÂk¯Ç¬°¡G²M²D­»¡B¸­­»¡B¬a¾ï­»¡B ªG­»¡B ªá­»¡B¨¯­»¡B¯ó­»¡B¾ð¯×­»¡B»I­»¡B¤ì­»¡BÄ[­»¡B­a­»¡B°Êª«­»¡B¥Ö­²­»¡BîÇ­»µ¥µ¥¡C¤é¤Æ­»ºë§@¬°¤@²V¦Xª«¡A¨ä¾ãÅé­»®ð¯à®e©ö¦a³Q¤À¿ë¥X¥DÃD¡C«ö­»ºëªº­»®ð¥DÃD¥i°Ï¤À¥X¦UÃþ¥D­nªº­»«¬©MÃý½Õ¡C
°ê»Ú¤é¤Æ­»ºë¥«³õ¤ÀªR±q¤W­Ó¥@¬ö90¦~¥N¥H¨Ó¡A°ê»Ú­»ºë­»®Æ¥«³õªºµo®i¨B¤J¤@­Ó§Ö³tµo®iªº¶¥¬q¡A¦~¼Wªø¤ñ¨Ò¶W¹L5¢H¡C
¡@¡@¥D­n¦³¥H¤U´X­Ó¯SÂI¡G
¡@¡@1¡BÃbÂ_©Ê°ª¡A¥@¬É±Æ¦W«e¤Qªº¥ø·~¡A¨ä¥«³õ¥÷ÃBÁ`©M¶W¹L¤F70¢H¡A±q¦æ·~ÃbÂ_«ü¼Ð¨Ó¬Ý¡A¤w¸gÄݩ󤤫×ÃbÂ_µ{«×¡A¤×¨ä¬O©_µØ¹y©MIFF¡Bªâ¬ü·N¤T®a¤½¥q¡A¨ä¥«³õ¥÷ÃB¥e¤F35¢H¥H¤W¡C
¡@¡@2¡BÄvª§¿E¯P±q©_µØ¹y¡BIFF¨â®a¤½¥q¥þ²y¦Ñ¤j¤§ª§¤Ï¤ÏÂд_³oÂI¤W¡A¤]ÅçÃÒ¤F°ê»Ú­»ºë­»®Æ¥«³õÄvª§ªº¿E¯P¡A¥Ñ©ó­»ºë¤u·~°_·½©ó¦è¼Ú¡A¦Ó¤é¥»©M¥_¬üªºµo®i«D±`¨³³t¡A¥Ø«e¡A¨âªÌªº¥«³õ°ò¥»Áͩ󹡩M¡A¥@¬É¥«³õªºÄvª§©Mª§¹Ü¥D­n¶°¤¤¦b¨È¬w¡B«n¬ü©M¤j¬v¦{¡C¤¤°ê¡BªF«n¨È(§t¿D¤j§Q¨È)ªº­»ºë­»®Æ¥«³õ¬O³Ì¨ã¼ç¤O¤]¬OÄvª§¿E¯Pªº¥«³õ¡C
¡@¡@3¡B¬ì¬ã¤O«×¤j¦U¸ó°ê¤½¥q¤Q¤À­«µø¬ì§Þ¤Î©T©w¸ê²£ªº§ë¤J¡A¬ü°êIFF¤½¥q¥Î¨äÀç·~ÃB6¢H¥H¤Wªº¸êª÷¡A­^°ê«¶¤h¹y¤½¥q¥H¦~¾P°âÁ`ÃB6¡ã10¢Hªº¸êª÷¡B·ç¤h©_µØ¹y¥H¾P°âÃB10¢Hªº¸êª÷¥Î©ó¬ã¨s»Pµo®i¡C¬ü°êIFF¤½¥q¦b¹L¥h¤T¦~¤¤¡A³]³Æ§ë¸ê¬°§Q¼íªº3­¿¦h¡A¨Ã¥BÁÙ«O¦s¤F2.89»õ¬ü¤¸ªº©PÂàª÷¡F·ç¤h©_µØ¹y¤½¥q¬°¤FÄvª§©M§Q¼í§ë¸ê3500¸U¬ü¤¸·s«Ø¤F¹aÄõîǥͲ£½u¡C³o¨Ç¥ø·~¥D­n±N¸êª÷¶°¤¤¹B¥Î¨ì·s²£«~¡B·s§Þ³Nªº¶}µo¤W¡A¦p¦X¦¨§Þ³N¡B¶Ê¤Æ§Þ³N¡B°ªºë¤ÀªR§Þ³N¡B¥Íª«¤uµ{§Þ³N¡B·s«¬¤ÀÂ÷©M¥[¤u§Þ³N¡B­»ºë·s¤uÃÀ©M·s¾¯«¬§Þ³Nµ¥¡C
¡@¡@4¡B­«µø¦w¥þ»P¤ÑµM·§©À¦³¼Æ¾ÚÅã¥Ü¡A¦bµo¹F°ê®a¡A²K¥[¦X¦¨­»ºëªº¤Æ§©«~¤w¸g±q¤W¥@¬ö¥½ªº50¢H­°¨ì¥Ø«eªº20¢H¥H¤U¡A¤ÑµM­»ºëªº¬ãµo©M¥Í²£¾P°â¤w¸g¦¨¬°¥²µMªº»Ý­n©MÁͶաC
¡@¡@5¡B¥D­nªº­»«¬­»®ðÁͶդÀªR¦Û­»¤ô°Ý¥@¥H¨Ó¡A­»¨ýªº¬y¦æ´N¸g¾ú¤F´X­Ó¤£¦Pªº¶¥¬q¡C60¦~¥N¬O¤H¤u¦X¦¨­»®Æ·s¤AîǪº¼sªx¨Ï¥Î¡F70¦~¥N²n®Ôªººñ­»½Õ®ðª^¬Æ¨üÅwªï¡F´I¸ÎÂר¬ªº80¦~¥N¡A¤k©Ê§ó¥[¦Û«H¡A­»¨ý¥H»¨µØ§¯ÆAªºªF¤è½Õ¬°¥D¬y¡F¶i¤J80¦~¥N«á¥b´Á¡A­»¨ý¤S¶}©l­«µø¦ÛµM¨ú¦V¡F90¦~¥Nªì«h¥H¦w©w¤ßÆF¬°¥D¡A­»¤ôªº¿ï¾Ü¶V¨Ó¶V¦h¼Ë¡AÁÙ²£¥Í¤F¤¤©Ê­»¤ô©MÀ¦¨à­»¤ô¡F90¦~¥N¥½¡A­»¤ôªºÁͶդS¦³´_¥jªº¶É¦V¡A®öº©¤k¤H¨ýªº²H¯»ªá­»½Õ¦A«×¨ü¨ìÅwªï¡A¨ý¹D³£¶É¦V©ó²M²Hªºªá­»¡C¤×¨ä¦b¨È¬w§ó¥[¨«¬õ¡A³o·íµM¤]©M¨È¬w¤HÅé¨ý¸û¤£©úÅ㦳Ãö¡C²{¦b¤¤©Ê­»¨ýªº®É¥N¤w¸gµ²§ô¡A¨ú¦Ó¥N¤§ªº¬OÅý¤k¤H§ó±j½Õ¤k¤H¨ý¡B¨k©Ê§óÅ㶧­è®ðªºªá­»½Õ¡C
¡@¡@¥Ø«e¡A°ê»Ú¬y¦æªº­»¨ý­«·s«ì´_¤F¨¯»¶¡B¿@­§ªº¯SÂI¡A³o©M¥þ²y®ø¶OªÌ°l¨D­Ó©Ê¤Æ¡BÅé²{¦Û§Ú±i´­ªºÁͶզ³Ãö«Y¡C¥D­nªº¬y¦æ­»«¬¬°¡Gªá­»«¬¡B­²­»«¬¡B·Ï­»«¬¡BÃL©_«¬©MªF¤è­»«¬µ¥¡C
http://wiki.mbalib.com/zh-tw/%E6%97%A5%E5%8C%96%E9%A6%99%E7%B2%BE

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ chenleon1 ©ó 2014-9-15 08:11 ½s¿è ]
³»³¡
½«ÂÅ
¦P¾Ç

UID 69417
ºëµØ 0
¿n¤À 0
©«¤l 221
¾\ŪÅv­­ 99
µù¥U 2017-10-30
¥Î¤áµù¥U¤Ñ¼Æ 2369