|Coca-Cola FEMSA, S.A.B. de C.V. 食品飲料
About Coca-Cola FEMSA
Coca-Cola FEMSA is the largest franchise bottler of Coca-Cola trademark beverages in the world, delivering more than 4 billion unit cases a year.
Coca-Cola FEMSA, S.A.B. de C.V. produces and distributes Coca-Cola, Fanta, Sprite, Del Valle, and other trademark beverages of The Coca-Cola Company in Mexico (a substantial part of central Mexico, including Mexico City, as well as southeast and northeast Mexico), Guatemala (Guatemala City and surrounding areas), Nicaragua (nationwide), Costa Rica (nationwide), Panama (nationwide), Colombia (most of the country), Venezuela (nationwide), Brazil (greater São Paulo, Campiñas, Santos, the state of Mato Grosso do Sul, the state of Paraná, part of the state of Goias, part of the state of Rio de Janeiro and part of the state of Minas Gerais), Argentina (federal capital of Buenos Aires and surrounding areas) and Philippines (nationwide), along with bottled water, juices, teas, isotonics, beer, and other beverages in some of these territories. The Company has 67 bottling facilities and serves 338 million consumers through more than 2,800,000 retailers with more than 120,000 employees worldwide.
The Company’s capital stock is owned 47.9% by a wholly-owned subsidiary of Fomento Económico Mexicano, S.A. de C.V. (FEMSA), 28.1% by wholly-owned subsidiaries of The Coca-Cola Company, and 24.0% by the public.
The publicly traded shares of KOF are Series L shares with limited voting rights and are listed on the Bolsa Mexicana de Valores (BMV: KOFL) and as American Depository Shares (ADS) on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: KOF). Each ADS represents ten Series L shares.
Our goal is to continue to build on our compelling track record of growth, focusing on the disciplined execution of the pillars of our strategic framework to improve our position in the global beverage industry. These pillars include (i) achieving our business’ full operating potential, (ii) driving growth through innovation, (iii) growing through value creating mergers and acquisitions and (iv) and furthering our Company’s sustainable development. Always, we draw on the core values that have driven our success from the beginning.
These values include:
- Our passion for service and focus on the client and consumer: we are committed to satisfying our customers and consumers’ need for quality refreshment.
- Our creativity and innovation: whether we work on the bottling line, in pre-sale or in delivery, we view issues as opportunities to satisfy our customers, to improve our operating practices, and to make our business grow.
- Our teamwork: we promote a positive team environment in which we share ideas, solve problems, and are committed to each other’s success.
- Our respect for the individual, for their rights and dignity: we work to develop deep and lasting business relationships based on trust.
- Our high quality standards and productivity levels: we always look for improvements throughout the value chain and the better usage of the available resources, which let us being one of the most profitable bottlers in the world.
- Today more than ever, our values are essential to our long-term business success. By putting our values in action and capitalizing on our actions to bring value, we hope to seize the many opportunities that lie before us.
[ 本帖最後由 kaka 於 2015-6-30 10:32 編輯