代巴班同學kevin post此股, 其巴西客戶所推薦
AES Tietê is the second largest private generation company in the countrty with an installed capacity of 2,658 megawatts (MW) that represent 2.2% of Brazil's Total Installed Capacity. The complex involves 9 hydroelectric plants and three Small Hydroelectric Plants (SHPPs), with an installed capacity of 2,651 MW and a physical guarantee of 1,275 MWavg, located on the rivers: Tietê, Grande, Pardo and Mogi-Guaçú, in the central and northeastern regions of the State of São Paulo.
The Company has a set of competitive advantages that allow it to continuously improve its operational and financial performance. These advantages include:
- Strong ability to generate cash;
- Good corporate governance practices;
- Adherence to sustainable practices in conducting businesses;
- Practice of shareholders remuneration over the past five years: Quarterly payment of total net income
- Experienced management - The Companys board members and officers have vast experience in the electric energy distribution and generation segments, both in the private and public sector.
- Important and committed shareholders - The Companys indirect shareholders are the AES Corporation and BNDES, through BNDESPAR. The AES Corporation is a leading company in the electric energy world market that in 2012 held and operated over US$42 billion in assets present in 21 countries, supplying approximately 37,500 MW of generation capacity and counting with 9 electric energy distributors. BNDES is Latin America's largest development bank with over R$715 billion in assets in 2012, being the main financial institution in executing the Federal Governments investment policies, directly assisting through BNDESPAR.
- Balanced Capital Structure – The Company has a low level of debt.
Always aiming towards ongoing operational improvements, AES Tietê invests annually in the maintenance and upgrading of its hydroelectric plants in order to maintain operational excellence and ensure availability of energy generation above the levels required by the industrys regulatory bodies.
For the next years, the Company intends to invest over R$ 500 million, between 2012 and 2015, in the maintenance and upgrade of its generation units, always aiming towards maintaining operational excellence and ensuring the availability of its services.