| Pennon Group的83%營收來自South West Water：
Thames Water Utilities Ltd
- South West Water provides drinking water and waste water services throughout Cornwall and Devon and in small areas of Dorset and Somerset. South West Water was created in 1989 with the privatisation of the water industry. It was originally formed by the Water Act 1973 as one of ten regional water authorities formed by a merger of various statutory and local authority water undertakings. South West Water is part of the Pennon Group.
- water act將英國water industry分成十大區域，目前我們能買的應該只有Pennon Group，其他的幾乎都是私有公司，可惜最壟斷的Thames Water是私人公司。
- 英國水產業公司列表: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_water_companies
- Cheung Kong Infrastructure Holdings(長江基建集團有限公司)是Northumbrian Water的母公司。
- Thames Water Utilities Ltd, known as Thames Water, is the monopoly private utility company responsible for the public water supply and waste water treatment in large parts of Greater London, Luton, the Thames Valley, Surrey, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, Kent, and some other areas of the United Kingdom. Thames Water is the UK's largest water and wastewater services company, and supplies 2.6 billion litres (570 million imperial gallons) of drinking water per day, and treats 4.4 billion litres (970 million imperial gallons) of wastewater per day. Thames Water's 15 million customers comprise 27% of the UK population.
[ 本帖最後由 Curry 於 2018-4-28 21:14 編輯