閱讀權限 255
註冊 2007-1-14
用戶註冊天數 6322
用戶失蹤天數 9

分享 
發表於 2012-11-2 19:03  資料 主頁 文集 私人訊息 
英文版的彭式氣功APP,歡迎免費下載
James Peng <jamespeng18@gmail.com> 於 2012/11/2 下午4:35 寫道:

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 11:34 AM, 1心無住求極樂. 易行氣功彭智明 <jamespeng18@gmail.com> wrote:
<郵件附件>

Hi Michael, how are you? This is James Peng, founder/master of Peng’s Qigong. Apple Inc. last week approved my English version of app to teach Qigong on iPhone/iPad. The following is an electronic DM from my developer. Please take the chance to download it for free from Nov. 1-15.
Best regards,
James Peng
Founder/Master, Peng’s Qigong
Mobile: 886-936-219481
Email: jamespeng18@gmail.com

The following is the EDM:
Hi, I’m the developer of the new Peng’s Qigong’s Major Breathing Adjustment app for iPhone or iPad. I’m excited about this new app that leads you through a set of simple, effective exercises that can help you improve your balance and strength -- in only 3 minutes a day -- and at the same time help recharge your body with fresh energy and dispel bad Qi and poisonous substances. The instructions are clear and easy to follow.  It really works!
Peng’s Qigong was founded in 2010 by James Peng, who co-founded the Ting Zang Kung Fu Studio in March 1976 with his older brother.  Ting Zing became one of the most famous Kung Fu studios in Taiwan, and by 1981 the studio had attracted more than 3,000 students. James went on to become a journalist, serving as a correspondent for the world’s three top news agencies – AP-Dow Jones, Reuters and Bloomberg. James was the Taiwan Bureau Chief for Bloomberg News from 2004-2008.
This app, normally costs NT$90 ($2.99) per download, but will be free from Nov. 1 – 15 as an introductory promotion. Please take advantage of this opportunity to improve your health and download it for free – also tell your friends. Just go to the Apple App Store and search for ``peng qigong”, or go to https://itunes.apple.com/app/pengs-qigongs-major-breathing/id563502793?mt=8  Works only with iPhone and iPad.
We first publish our Chinese version on July 27, and it ranked No. 1 in the ``Health and Fitness” category for two days. There have already been more than 4,000 downloads of the Chinese version.
Please don’t forget to give us a good rating to encourage us to continue developing other quality Qigong apps.
If you like Peng’s Qigong, check out our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/pengqigong
Thank you and enjoy the app!

頂部