¥Î¤á¥¢ÂÜ¤Ñ¼Æ 2304

¤À¨É 
µoªí©ó 2012-4-6 01:03  ¸ê®Æ ¤å¶° ¨p¤H°T®§ 
¹ï¨R°òª÷¸g²z¤H²ö¥§´µ•©¬ªiµÜªº§ë¸ê­õ¾Ç
¦bºô¸ô¤W¬Ý¨ì½g«Ü¦³½ìªº¤å³¹
¬O¤@¦ì¹ï¨R°òª÷¸g²z¤Hªº§ë¸ê­õ¾Ç
¬Ý§¹«áı±o¸ò¤Úµá¯Sªº­õ¾Ç¬Û¥h¤£»·
¤À¨Éµ¹¤j®a
¦Ñ¹ê»¡§Ú¬Ý¨ì¥Hªi§J®LªºªÑ²¼¨Ó¥N´À²{ª÷¨º¬q´N¯º¤F....
¯u¬O«Ü¦³½ì~
§Ú·Q¦p¦¹¤]ºâ¬O§â¤Úµá¯Sªº²z½×¹ê»ÚÀ³¥Î¨ì§ë¸êªº¤@ºØµ¦²¤§a «¢«¢

¹ï¨R°òª÷¸g²z¤H²ö¥§´µ¡P©¬ªiµÜªº§ë¸ê­õ¾Ç
¹p»X¡@½sĶ
¡@¡@²ö¥§´µ¡P©¬ªiµÜ¡A42·³¡A¥X¥Í©ó¦L«×¡A1997¦~½æ±¼¤F¦Û¤v³Ð«Øªº³nÅ餽¥q¡A¦P´Á¹ï»ù­È§ë¸ê²£¥Í¤F¿@«pªº¿³½ì¡C1999¦~¥L¼g«Hµ¹¤Úµá¯S­n¨D¬°¥L¤u§@¡AÁnºÙ¥i¥H¤£®³³ø¹S¡A¦ý¾D¨ì¤Úµá¯Sªº©Úµ´¡C¡@¡@³oÅý¤H·Q°_¤Úµá¯S¨D¾¤_¥Lªº¦Ñ®v¸¯©Ôº~¦Ó¤£±oªº±¡´º¡C©¬ªiµÜ¹E¤_¦P¦~³Ð«Ø¤F¦Û¤vªº¹ï¨R°òª÷¡X¡X¥[¦{º¸ÆW¡A³W¼Ò¬°1»õ¬ü¤¸¡C¸g¹Lªñ8¦~ªº¹B§@¡A°òª÷³W¼Ò¤w¹F¨ì6»õ¬ü¤¸¡C¡@¡@©¬ªiµÜªº§ë¸ê²z©À©M¤Úµá¯S²{¦bªº²z©À¦³¤@¨Ç¬Ûªñ¡A§Y¶R¶i¤w¸g§§¤j¤Fªº¦ýÁÙ¤£¬O¤Ó¤jªº¤¤«¬¤½¥q¡A³o¨Ç¤½¥q¹L¥h¥²¶·¦³¹Lź¤Hªº¦¨ÁZ¡C¥Ñ©ó°òª÷ªº³W¼Ò¬Û¹ï¸û¤p¡A¥i¥H¶R¤J¤@¨Ç¤p¥«­ÈªºªÑ²¼¡A¦Ó³o¨ÇªÑ²¼¦b¾D¨ü¨ì¼È®Éªº­t­±®ø®§ªº¼vÅT®É¡A«Ü®e©ö¦b§ë¸êªÌ¤ÏÀ³¹L«×ªº±¡ªp¤U«D²z©Ê©w»ù¡C¡@¡@©¬ªiµÜ«H©^¦Û¤U¦Ó¤Wªº[»ù­È§ë¸ê]²z©À©M[¶°¤¤«ù­Ü]­ì«h¡A¤£ªá®É¶¡¦b§»Æ[¸gÀ٤譱ªº°ÝÃD¤W¡A¤]¤£¦Ò¼{§Q¥Î¥«³õªi°Ê©Ò´£¨Ñªº¾÷·|¡C¹ï©ó¦¹Ãþ°ÝÃD¡A¥L§»ª¦aµª¹D¡G¤]³\À³¸Ó°Ý°Ý¾ÇªÌ¡C¡@¡@©¬ªiµÜ¦Û»{¬°¦Ó¥B²{¦b¤]³Q¤HºÙ§@¬O¤Úµá¯Sªºªù®{¡A¥Ñ©ó²{¦b°òª÷ºô¯¸¤£¦A¹ï¤½²³¶}©ñ¡AµLªk¾\Ū¨äµ¹§ë¸ê¤Hªº³ø§i¡C¦ý¾Ú¬Ý¹L³ø§iªº¤H¤¶²Ð¡A¨ä¼g§@­·®æÃþ¦ü©ó¤Úµá¯Sªº¦X¹Ù¤½¥q®É´Áªº­·®æ¡C¡@¡@©¬ªiµÜ¹ï¤Úµá¯S¥Rº¡¤F·P¿E¤§±¡¡A¬°¤F¹ï¤Úµá¯Sªº·Oµ½¨Æ·~ªí¥Ü¤ä«ù¡A¬°Àò±o»P¤Úµá¯S¦@¶i¤ÈÀ\ªº¾÷·|¨Ã¹ï¤Úµá¯S·í­±ªí¥Ü·PÁ¡A©¬ªiµÜ´¿¥ý«á¥|¦¸¥X»ù¼Æ¤Q¸U¬ü¤¸¦beBay¤WÄv©ç¡A«e¤T¦¸³£¥¼¯à¦pÄ@¡C¦ý¦³§ÓªÌ¨Æ³º¦¨¡A2007¦~©¬ªiµÜ²×©ó¥H65¸U¬ü¤¸©ç±o»P¤Úµá¯S¦@¶i¤ÈÀ\ªº¾÷·|¡C¡@¡@©¬ªiµÜ²{¦b¤w¸g¼g¹L¤T¥»®Ñ¡A¨ä¤¤²Ä¤T¥»®Ñ¡mTheDhandhoInvestor¡n¥Ø«e¤wµn¤W¤F¨È°¨»¹(Amazon.com)ªº³ÌºZ¾P®Ñ±Æ¦æº]¡C¡@¡@©¬ªiµÜ³B¨Æ§NÀR¡A¦Û«H­@¤ß¡A¥Lª¾¹D¦Û¤vªº¯à¤O·¥­­¡A¦b¥L¾Õªøªº»â°ì¤¤¡A¥L±NÄ~ÄòÃÒ©ú¬°¤°»ò¥L¬O³Ì¦nªº¡C
¡·§ë¸ê²z©À¡@¡@©¬ªiµÜªº§ë¸ê²z©À¨S¦³¦h¤ÖÄÝ©ó¦Û¤vªº­ì³Ð¡]¦Ü¤Ö±q¥Ø«e¤wª¾ªº±¡ªp¨Ó¬Ý¬O¦p¦¹¡^¡A¥L¦ÛºÙ¬O°¶¤j§ë¸ê¤H¡]¤Úµá¯S¡^ªºª¼¥Ø¼Ò¥éªÌ¡A¹B¥Î®ɥNªº¤èªk¦b³o­Ó·sªº¡B¤£¤@¼Ëªº²{¥N¶i¦æ§ë¸ê¡C¦ý¦P®É©¬ªiµÜ¤]»{¬°¨ä¹ê¤°»ò³£¥¼´¿§ïÅÜ¡A1¬ü¤¸ÁÙ¬O1¬ü¤¸¡C¦pªG¯à¥Î50¬ü¤À¶R¤U¥¦¡A§A²×±NÁÈ¿ú¡C¡@¡@¾¨ºÞ©¬ªiµÜ¨S¦³¤°»ò¿W³Ðªº²z½×¡A¦ý¥L¹B¥Î¥©§®¡A³o¯uÅý¤H­Ì´Ü¨Ø¡C¥Lªº¦¨¥\±q¤@­Ó°¼­±ÃÒ¹ê¤F¤Úµá¯S©Ò»¡ªº¡A¦pªG¥L²{¦bºÞ²z100¸Uªº°òª÷¡A¨C¦~¯à¼Wªø50%¡C¡@¡@¦ý¤£ºÞ«ç¼Ë¡AÁÙ¬O¤¶²Ð¤@¤U¡A©¬ªiµÜ²´¤¤ªº§ë¸ê¬O«ç»ò¤@¦^¨Æ¡C
¡·¦p¦ó¤ÀªR¤½¥q

¡@¡@¦bÅܤƽwºCªº¦æ·~¤¤´M§ä·~°È²³æªº¤½¥q¡C·í¨º¨Ç¾÷·|¦Û¤v¸õ¨ì§A­±«e®É¡A¸ÕµÛ¬ã¨s³o®a¤½¥q¡C¤£»Ý­nª¾¹D¦³Ãö³o­Ó¥ø·~©M¦æ·~ªº©Ò¦³¨Æ¡A¥u¶·§ä¥X³o­Ó¥ø·~ªºªø³B©Mµu³B§Y¥i¡C¡@¡@©¬ªiµÜ¥H¨T¨®®y´È»s³y°ÓLear¬°¨Ò,§ë¸ê¤H¤£¥²°²¸Ë²z¸ÑLearªº¤é±`¹B§@¡A¦Ó¬O­n¤ÀªR¦~³ø¨Ãµo²{Lear¬O¦æ·~»â³S¡A¥¦¦b¨T¨®»s³y·~ªº¦ÛµM¿³°I¶g´Á¤¤«O«ùµÛ¬Û¹ïªº¿W¥ß©Ê¡C

¡·¶R¤J«ù¦³vsÀWÁc¥æ©ö

¡@¡@©¬ªiµÜ»{¬°¡G¤µ¤é¤§¤Úµá¯S©M¦­´Á¤Úµá¯Sªº¤£¦P¤§³B¦b©ó¡G¦­´Áªº¤Úµá¯S¥i¥H¬Û·íÀWÁc¦a¥æ©öÃÒ¨é¡A¬°¤°»ò¡H¥Lªº¸ê²£³W¼Ò¤¹³\¥L³o»ò°µ¡C·í§A¥uºÞ²z100¸U©Î1»õ°òª÷®É¡A«Ü®e©ö¦b­Ü¦ì¶¡¸õ¶i¸õ¥X¡A¨º®É¤Úµá¯Sªº¥D·N¤ñ²{ª÷¦h¡C²{¦bªº±¡ªp¥¿¦n¬Û¤Ï¡X¡X¤Úµá¯Sªº²{ª÷¤ñ¥D·N¦h¡A¤@­Ó100¸Uªº§ë¸ê¹ï§B§J®Lªº²Õ¦X¼vÅT¤Ó¤p¥H¦Ü©óÅܱo¹ï¥L²@µL·N¸q¡C¡@¡@·í§ë¸ê¤H«ù¦³ªºªÑ²¼³QÄY­«°ª¦ô®É¬O§_¸Ó½æ±¼¨Ãµ¥«Ý»ù®æ¦^¸¨¨ì¤@­Ó¦X²zªº¦ì¸m¡H¾¨ºÞ³o®É¤½¥qªº°ò¥»­±¨S¦³µo¥ÍÅܤơA³o­Ó°ÝÃD§xÂZµÛ§ë¸ê¤H¡C¡@¡@·í¤½¥q³Q°ª¦ô®É¡A§A¬O§_À³¸Ó½æ±¼¡H©¬ªiµÜ»{¬°³o¨ú¨M©ó§Aªº¥Øªº¡A¦pªG§A·Qªø´Á§ë¸ê¡A¨Ã¥Bº¡¨¬¤_Àò±o¾A·í¶W¶V¥«³õªº¦^³ø(¦p15%¹ï¤ñS&Pªº11%)¡A§A¥i¥H¶R¤J¨Ã«ù¦³¡C¦pªG§A·Qªø´Á¦a¤j¤j¶W¶V¥«³õ¡A§A»Ý­n¤@¨Ç¼Ð»ù50¬ü¤Àªº1¬ü¤¸¡A·í¥¦­Ìº¦¨ì90¬ü¤À¡B1¬ü¤¸®É´N½æ±¼¡AµM«á±µµÛµo²{§ó¦hªº50¬ü¤Àªº1¬ü¤¸¡C¡@¡@¨âºØ¾Ô²¤¦b§B¥ò¤§¶¡¡A°ÝÃDªºÃöÁä¬O¬°¤FÀò±o°ª¦^³ø§A¥´ºâ¤u§@±o¦h¨¯­W¡H§A¤u§@±o¶V§V¤O¡A¼ç¦bªº¦^³ø´N¶V°ª¡C

¡·¤½¥q»ù­È¡×²{ª÷¬y§é²{¡H¡@¡@
¡@¡@©¬ªiµÜ¦P·N¤½¥qªº»ù­È¬O¦b¤½¥qªº¦sÄò´Á¤º©Ò¯à²£¥Íªº¥þ³¡²{ª÷ªº§é²{¡A¦³®É»ù­ÈÅé²{¦b¥¼¨ÓªÑªFªº¬Õ§Q¤W¡A¦³®É»ù­È¬OÅé²{¦b¸ê²£¤Wªº¡C³o¨ú¨M©ó¤£¦Pªº±¡ªp¡C¡@¡@©¬ªiµÜ¥HTesoro¤½¥q¬°¨Ò¡A³o®a¤½¥qªºªÑ²¼¦b5¦~¤¤±q7¬ü¤¸¨ì0.8¬ü¤¸¦A¨ì46¬ü¤¸¡C©¬ªiµÜ¥H4.5¬ü¤¸¶R¤J¡A«o¥H3¬ü¤¸½æ±¼¤F¡C¤@¦~«á¡A³o®a¤½¥q¥H4­¿©ó¥L¶R¤Jªº»ù®æ¦b¥æ©ö¡C¡@¡@Tesoro¦b5¬ü¤¸®É¬O¶Ì¥Ê¸ê²£¡A¬Ý¬Ý2001¦~ªº°]°È³øªí¡A½Ö-³£·|µo²{Tesoro¸ê²£¤À©î¨Ó¬Ý¤j¬ù­È16¬ü¤¸¡þ¨CªÑ¡A¦Ó¨º®Éªº»ù®æ³s¥¦ªº¤@¥b³£¤£¨ì¡C·íµM¡ATesoro¨S¦³¤À©î¡X¡X¦Ü¤Ö·í®É¨S¦³¡C³q¹L³o¦¸±Ð°V¡A©¬ªiµÜ·NÃѨ줽¥q»ù­È¦Ü¤Ö¬O¥¦ªº¸ê²£»ù­È©ÎªÌ¬O¸ê²£¥i¯à²£¥Íªº²{ª÷ªº§é²{¡C¡@¡@

¡·¥«³õÂø°T

¡@¡@©¬ªiµÜ»{¬°¡Gµ´¤j¦h¼Æªº¬Õ§Q¹w´ú©M¤j¦h¼ÆÃö©ó¥«³õªº·s»D³£¬O©U§£¡A¥Ñ©ó¶Ç²Îªº§ë¸ê¤èªk¤Ó®ö¶O§Aªº®É¶¡©Mª÷¿ú¡A«E»Ý§ïÅܳoºØ§ë¸êÆ[©À¡C¡@¡@¦pªG¥H50¬ü¤À¶R¤J1¬ü¤¸ªº¸ê²£¡A¤£ºÞ¬O°ò©ó¯u¹ê¸ê²£ÁÙ¬O¥¼¨Ó²{ª÷§í©Î¬O­Ý¦Ó¦³¤§¡A§A¤w¦b¹CÀ¸¤¤³B©ó»â¥ý¦a¦ì¡C¤£½×¤ÀªR®v»¡¤°»ò©Î¬O§Q²v¤É¶^¡A§A¦­¤w¬°¤§¯d¦n¤F¦w¥þªÅ¶¡¡A¦]¦¹§A¬O¦w¥þªº¡C¡@¡@¤°»ò±N¦M¤Î§Aªº§ë¸ê¡H¥u¥i¯à¬O¤½¥qªº»ù­È¤U­°¡A¤]³\§A·|µo²{³Ì²×§A¥Î50¬ü¤À¶R¤J¤F50¬ü¤Àªº¥ø·~¡CÂø°TµLªk°µ¨ì³o¤@ÂI¡A¥u¦³·LÆ[ªº¨Æ¥ó¤~¯à¼vÅT§Aªº¤½¥q¡C

¡·Ãö©ó¶Àª÷¡B°Ó«~©M½ÆÂø¥ø·~

¡@¡@©¬ªiµÜ»{¬°§ë¸ê¤HÀ³¸Ó¹³¤õ¬P¤H¨º¼Ë«ä¦Ò¡A­ÁÀý¦a²y¡A³q¹LÆ[¹î¤HÃþªº§ë¸ê¡A¤õ¬P¤H¯à©ú¥Õ¦h¤Ö¡H¥L¯à«Ü²M·¡±j¥Í¦b°µ¤°»ò¡A¹ï¥i¤f¥i¼Ö¤]¯à©ú¥Õ¡C¦ý¤@­Ó¤õ¬P¤H¹ï¶Àª÷§ë¸ê©ÎGoogleµ¥§Ö³tÅܤƤ¤ªº½ÆÂø¥ø·~¯à©ú¥Õ¦h¤Ö¡H¡@¡@¤õ¬P¤H¯à©ú¥Õ§Ú­Ì§â¶Àª÷±q¦aùØ«õ¥X¨Ó¡A§Ë°®²b¡A¦A®I¦^¦aùضܡH·íµM¡A¨ä¤¤¤@¨Ç¶Àª÷³Q¥Î¦b¶Àª÷¹¢«~©M¨ä¥L¥Î³~¤W¤F¡A¦ý¨ä¤¤ªº¤j¦h¼Æ¡A§Ú­Ì¨Ã¨S¦³¥Î¥¦­Ì°µ¤°»ò¡C»ù­È¦b­þ¨½¡H¡@¡@­±¹ï¤j¦h¼Æ¥ø·~¡A¦b§Ú­Ì¤À¸Ñ¤½¥q¨Ã¸Õ¹Ï²z¸Ñ¥¦¤§«e¡A§Ú­Ì¸ò¤õ¬P¤H¤@¼ËµLª¾¡C§Ú¤£¯à²z¸Ñ¶Â¥Û¡A´N¬O»¡§Ú¤£¯à²z¸Ñ¤@®a¤½¥qªº®Ö¤ß¾Ô²¤¬O´M§ä§Q¼í¡A¦Ó¨ä¥»¨­«o¤£¾Ö¦³®Ö¤ß¥ø·~¡C

¡·¦¬¯q»Pªi°Ê
¡@¡@©¬ªiµÜ»{¬°§ë¸ê¤HµLªk±±¨î¥«³õ¡A§Ú­Ì¥u¯à±±¨î§Ú­Ì¦Û¤v¡AÅý¥«³õ°µ¥¦ªº¨Æ¡C¦b2002¦~¬Y¤@®É¨è¡A°òª÷¦b3­Ó¤ë¤º·l¥¢¤F40%¡C¦pªG§A¦b°òª÷¤U¶^«eªº°ª®p¶¥¬q¥[¤J¡A§A±NÀò±o¦~§¡25%ªº½Æ¦X¼Wªø¡C¦Ó¦pªG§A¦b§C¨¦®É¶R¤J°òª÷¡A§A±NÀò±o¦~§¡40%ªº½Æ¦X¼Wªø¡C¡@¡@ªi°Ê¨Ã¤£·N¨ýµÛ­·ÀI¡Cªi°Ê³Ð³y¾÷·|¡C
¡·©¬ªiµÜ§ë¸ê²Õ¦Xªº²Õ´­ì«h¡G
¡´¨S¦³¤@­Ó¦æ·~©ÎªO¶ô¦b²Õ¦X¦û¦³¹L°ªªº¤ñ­«¡C
¡´¤½¥q·~°È¶¡¨S¦³«Ü±jªºÃöÁp©Ê¡AÁקK³sÂê¤ÏÀ³¡C
¡´¤@­Ó¦æ·~¤¤¥u¿ï¤@®a³Ì¦nªº©M³ÌÁA¸Ñªº¤½¥q¡C
¡´¥Î§B§J®LªºªÑ²¼¥N´À²{ª÷¡C§B§J®LªºªÑ²¼§ó¦w¥þ¡A¦¬¯q¤]°ª¡C¡@¡@©¬ªiµÜªº§ë¸ê²Õ¦X1999-2007¦~ªº¦~½Æ§Q¼Wªø¤F29%¡A¦P´Á¹D«ü¼Wªø¤F4%¦h¤@ÂI¡A¦b4,000¦h°¦°òª÷¤¤±Æ¦W²Ä¤T¡]²Ä¤@¦WING Russia Fund¬°38.4%¡A²Ä¤G¦WBlackRock Global Resources Fund¬°29.5%¡^¡C

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ tw54585 ©ó 2012-4-6 01:12 ½s¿è ]
³»³¡
tw54585
·|­û

UID 1374
ºëµØ 0
¿n¤À 0
©«¤l 302
¾\ŪÅv­­ 10
µù¥U 2012-2-19
¥Î¤áµù¥U¤Ñ¼Æ 4450
¥Î¤á¥¢ÂÜ¤Ñ¼Æ 2304

µoªí©ó 2012-4-6 01:07  ¸ê®Æ ¤å¶° ¨p¤H°T®§ 
ªþ¤W¥L±ÀÂ˪º®Ñ³æ
¦³®É¶¡ªº¤H¥i¥H§ä´X¥»¸g¨åªº°á°á
·íµM¤]¥]¬A³Ì­«­nªº³Ì«á¤@¶µ- ¨C¦~ªºªi§J®L¦~³øÅo ^.^
1. Aimr Performance Presentation Stand 1997 by Aimr(Author)
2. Distressed Securities : Analyzing and Evaluating Market Potential and Investment Risk by Edward I. Altman
3. Investing in Junk Bonds: Inside the High Yield Debt Market by Edward I. Altman, Scott A. Nammacher
4. Valuegrowth Investing by Glen Arnold
5. High Yield Bonds: Market Structure, Portfolio Management, and Credit Risk Modeling by Theodore M. Barnhill, William F. Maxwell, Mark R. Shenkman
6. Baruch: My Own Story by Bernard Baruch
7. Wealthy and Wise: Secrets About Money by Neuberger Berman, Heidi L. Steiger
8. Analysis of Financial Statements by Leopold A. Bernstein, John J. Wild
9. Against the Gods: The Remarkable Story of Risk by Peter L. Bernstein
10. Corporate Bankruptcy : Economic and Legal Perspectives by Jagdeep S. Bhandari(Editor), Lawrence A. Weiss(Editor), Barry E. Adler(Editor)
11. Common Sense on Mutual Funds by John C. Bogle
(Wonderful Book. I highly recommend all of John Bogle's writings to any investor. John's views are strongly grounded with both theory and extensive empirical data.)
12. John Bogle on Investing by John C. Bogle
13. Bankruptcy Investing : How to Profit from Distressed Companies by Ben Branch, Hugh Ray
14. Investment Titans: Investment Insights from the Minds that Move Wall Street by Jonathan Burton
15. Buffettology by Mary Buffett and David Clark
(Buffett does not endorse this book. It misses out on the extensive Special Situations/Workouts that Buffett continues to invest in. It's a good book to get started on Buffett's investment approach, but not one to use as the ultimate guide).
16. A Money Mind at Ninety by Philip Carret
17. The Art of Speculation by Philip Carret
18. Investing with the Hedge Fund Giants: Profits Whether Markets Rise or Fall by Beverly Chandler
19. The House of Morgan: An American Banking Dynasty and the Rise of Modern Finance by Ron Chernow
20. The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason
21. Valuation: Measuring and Managing the Value of Companies by Tom Copeland, Tim Koller, and Jack Murrin
22. Security Analysis by Sidney Cottle
23. The Essays of Warren Buffett: Lessons for Corporate America by Professor Lawrence Cunningham
(The only book on Buffett endorsed by him. It's a good book to pick up after having read the last 20 years of letters to shareholders. He did a terrific job.)
24. How to Think Like Benjamin Graham and Invest Like Warren Buffett by Professor Lawrence Cunningham
25. Conversations from the Warren Buffet Symposium; Cardozo Law Review, Vol. 19; Numbers 1-2; Sept.-Nov. 1997. Edited by Lawrence A. Cunningham
26. Outsmarting the Smart Money: Understand How Markets Really Work and Win the Wealth Game by Lawrence A. Cunningham
27. Triumph of the Optimists: 101 Years of Global Investment Returns by Elroy Dimson, Paul Marsh, Mike Staunton
28. Finance Just in Time: Understanding the Key to Business and Investment Before It's Too Late by Hugo Dixon
29. Point and Figure Charting by Thomas J. Dorsey
(I'm not a chartist and this book didn't help me get excited about charting.)
30. Contrarian Investment Strategies : The Next Generation : Beat the Market by Going Against the Crowd by David N. Dreman
31. Contrarian investment strategy : the psychology of stock market success by David Dreman
32. Tomorrow's Gold: Asia's Age of Discovery by Marc Faber
33. Why Smart Executives Fail: And What You Can Learn from Their Mistakes by Sydney Finkelstein
34. Common Stocks and Uncommon Profits by Philip Fisher
35. Developing an Investment Philosophy by Philip Fisher
36. Conservative Investors Sleep Well by Philip A. Fisher
37. The Way to Wealth by Benjamin Franklin
38. Bulls Make Money, Bears Make Money, Pigs Get Slaughtered: Wall Street Truisms that Stand the Test of Time by Anthony M. Gallea
39. Fundamentals of Investing by Lawrence J. Gitman and Michael D. Joehnk
40. The Secret Code of the Superior Investor: How to Be a Long-Term Winner in a Short-Term World by James K. Glassman
41. Benjamin Graham: The Memoirs of the Dean of Wall Street by Benjamin Graham
42. The Intelligent Investor: A Book of Practical Counsel by Benjamin Graham
(Wonderful Book. There is a lot of terrific data in this book. Needs to be read slowly and carefully - and then re-read. Strongly recommended).
43. The Interpretation of Financial Statements by Benjamin Graham (1937 Edition)
44. Security Analysis by Benjamin Graham and David Dodd (1934 Edition)
(Make sure you read the 1934 edition. It is a terrific work and should be digested slowly).
45. Security Analysis: The Classic 1940 Edition by Benjamin Graham, David Dodd
46. Storage and Stability by Benjamin Graham
47. World Commodities and World Currency by Benjamin Graham (1944 Edition)
48. The Rediscovered Benjamin Graham : Selected Writings of the Wall Street Legend by Benjamin Graham, Janet Lowe (Compiler)
49. China's Stockmarket: A Guide to Its Progress, Players and Prospects (The Economist Series) by Stephen Green
50. You Can Be a Stock Market Genius (Even if you're not too smart!) by Joel Greenblatt
51. Value Investing: From Graham to Buffett and Beyond by Bruce C.N. Greenwald
52. The Essential Buffett by Robert G. Hagstrom
(I recommend all of Hagstrom's books on Buffet. One should read them in sequence - "The Warren Buffett Way" followed by "The Warren Buffett Portfolio" followed by "Latticework" and finally "The Essential Buffett)".
53. Latticework by Robert G. Hagstrom
54. The Warren Buffett Portfolio by Robert G. Hagstrom
55. The Warren Buffett Way by Robert G. Hagstrom, Jr.
(Good first book on Buffett)
56. The Detective and The Investor: Uncovering Investment Techniques from the Legendary Sleuths by Robert G. Hagstrom
57. Beast on Wall Street by Robert A. Haugen
58. The Inefficient Stock Market by Robert A. Haugen
59. The New Finance by Robert A. Haugen
60. Business Masterminds: Warren Buffett by Robert Heller
61. Introduction to Financial Accounting (7th Edition) by Charles T. Horngren, Gary L. Sundem, John A. Elliott
62. Trendwatching: Don't be Fooled by the Next Investment Fad, Mania, or Bubble by Ron Insana
63. Soros: The Life and Times of a Messianic Billionaire by Michael T. Kaufman
64. Value Investing With the Masters: Revealing Interviews With 20 Market-Beating Managers Who Have Stood the Test of Time by Kirk Kazanjian
65. Annals of Investing: Steve Forbes vs. Warren Buffett by Robert V. Keeley
³»³¡
tw54585
·|­û

UID 1374
ºëµØ 0
¿n¤À 0
©«¤l 302
¾\ŪÅv­­ 10
µù¥U 2012-2-19
¥Î¤áµù¥U¤Ñ¼Æ 4450
¥Î¤á¥¢ÂÜ¤Ñ¼Æ 2304

µoªí©ó 2012-4-6 01:08  ¸ê®Æ ¤å¶° ¨p¤H°T®§ 
66. Of Permanent Value: The Story of Warren Buffett by Andrew Kilpatrick (1994 Edition)
(Andy is a regular attendee of the Berkshire Annual Meeting in Omaha. Nice guy.)
67. The Warren Buffett: The Good Guy of Wall Street by Andrew Kilpatrick
68. Of Permanent Value: The Story of Warren Buffett by Andrew Kilpatrick (1998 Edition)
69. Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
(This is a quick read and a good read as an eye-opener. I don't agree to with some of his stuff, but have no argument with what he calls an asset and a liability).
70. Retire Young, Retire Rich by Robert T. Kiyosaki, Sharon L. Lechter(Contributor)
71. Margin of Safety : Risk-Averse Value Investing Strategies for the Thoughtful Investor by Seth A. Klarman
72. The Wealth and Poverty of Nations by David S. Landes
(Good book with some great insights)
73. Bulls, Bears and Brains: Investing with the Best and Brightest of the Financial Internet by Adam Leitzes, Joshua Solan
74. Moneyball: The Art of Winning an Unfair Game by Michael Lewis
75. Benjamin Graham on Value Investing: Lessons from the Dean of Wall Street by Janet Lowe
76. The Man Who Beats the S&P: Investing with Bill Miller by Janet Lowe
77. Damn Right! Behind the Scenes With Berkshire Hathaway Billionare Charlie Munger by Janet Lowe
(Great book. Highly Recommended)
78. Value Investing Made Easy by Janet Lowe
79. Warren Buffett Speaks - Wit and Wisdom of the World's Greatest Investor by Janet Lowe
80. When Genius Failed: The Rise and Fall of Long-Term Capital Management by Roger Lowenstein
81. The Making of an American Capitalist by Roger Lowenstein
(Another good Buffett Biography. Lowenstein also is a writer for The Wall Street Journal and Smart Money and on the board of the Sequoia Fund)
82. Beating the Street by Peter Lynch
(I strongly recommend all of Peter Lynch's book esp. this one and One up on Wall Street.)
83. One up on Wall Street by Peter Lynch
84. A Random Walk Down Wall Street by Burton Malkiel
85. An Essay on the Principle of Population by Thomas Malthus
86. The Warren Buffett CEO: Secrets from the Berkshire Hathaway Managers by Robert P. Miles
87. Standard and Poor's Stock and Bond Guide 2002 by Alan J. Miller(Introduction)
88. Standard & Poor's MidCap 400 Guide 2002 by Standard, Poor's(Editor), Alan J. Miller(Introduction)
89. Standard & Poor's 500 Guide 2002 by Standard, Poor's (Editor), Alan J. Miller (Introduction)
90. Beyond Wall Street: The Art of Investing by S.L. Mintz
91. John Neff on Investing by John Neff with S.L. Mintz
92. A Higher Standard of Leadership: Lessons from the life of Gandhi by Keshavan Nair
93. Investing in Hedge Funds by Joseph G. Nicholas
94. The Education of a Speculator by Victor Niederhoffer
95. Practical Speculation by Victor Niederhoffer, Laurel Kenner
96. Standard & Poor's SmallCap 600 Guide 2002 by James M. Nevler(Introduction)
97. The Real Warren Buffett: Managing Capital, Leading People by James O'Loughlin
98. A Mathematician Plays the Stock Market by John Allen Paulos
99. The New Investment Superstars by Lois Peltz
100. Forbes Greatest Investing Stories by Richard Phalon
101. Financial Times Mastering Investment: Your Single-Source Guide to Becoming a Master of Investment by James Pickford
102. Pratt's Guide to Venture Capital Sources 1999 (23rd Edition) by Stanley E. Pratt (Editor)
103. Markets Measure : An Illustrated History of America Told Through the Dow Jones Industrial Average by John A. Prestbo(Editor)
104. Expectations Investing: Reading Stock Prices for Better Returns by Alfred Rappaport, Michael J. Mauboussin
105. The Work of Nations: Preparing Ourselves for 21St-Century Capitalism by Robert B. Reich, Jonathan B. Segal (Editor)
106. Thoughts of Chairman Buffett: Thirty Years of Unconventional Wisdom from the Sage of Omaha compiled by Siimon Reynolds
107. Adventure Capitalist: The Ultimate Road Trip by Jim Rogers
108. Investment Biker: On the Road With Jim Rogers by Jim Rogers
109. Selling Your Story to Wall Street by Michael A. Rosenbaum
110. Do Business with People You Can Trust: Balancing Profits and Principles by L.J. Rittenhouse
111. Lessons from the Legends of Wall Street : How Warren Buffett, Benjamin Graham, Phil Fisher, T. Rowe Price, and John Templeton Can Help You Grow Rich by Nikki Ross, CFP
112. The Davis Dynasty: 50 Years of Successful Investing on Wall Street by John Rothchild
113. In an Uncertain World: Tough Choices from Wall Street to Washington by Robert E. Rubin, Jacob Weisberg
114. Market Wizards : Interviews With Top Traders by Jack D. Schwager
115. The New Market Wizards : Conversations With America's Top Traders by Jack D. Schwager
116. Where Are The Customers' Yachts? by Fred Schwed, Jr.
117. Invest Like the Best by James O'Shaughnessey
118. What Works on Wall Street by James O'Shaughnessey
(Strongly Recommended. Great data.)
119. Irrational Exuberance by Robert J. Shiller
120. Buffet Step-By-Step: An Investor's Workbook - Learn to Analyze and Apply the Techniques of the Master Investor by Richard Simmons
121. Soros: The Life, Times and Trading Secrets of the World's Greatest Investor by Robert Slater
(I don't believe Soros is the World's greatest investor. He's good, but Buffett is in a different league and has a much simpler and more effective model.)
122. The Art of Profitability by Adrian Slywotzky, et al
123. The Money Game by Adam Smith
124. The Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith
125. Supermoney by Adam Smith
126. Investing in Greater China by Irene So
127. Standard & Poor's Stock & Bond Guide, 2003 Edition by Standard & Poor's
128. Standard & Poor's 500 Guide: 2003 Edition by Standard & Poor's
129. Standard & Poor's Smallcap 600 Guide: 2003 Edition by Standard & Poor's
130. Standard & Poor's Midcap 400 Guide: 2003 Edition by Standard & Poor's
131. Essential Stock Picking Strategies: What Works on Wall Street by Daniel A. Strachman
132. Getting Started in Hedge Funds by Daniel A. Strachman
133. Pioneering Portfolio Management: An Unconventional Approach to Institutional Investment by David F. Swensen
134. Fooled by Randomness: The Hidden Role of Chance in the Markets and in Life by Nassim Nicholas Taleb
135. Investment Gurus by Peter J. Tanous
136. The Company You Keep by Patrick Terrion
137. My Vast Fortune : The Money Adventures of a Quixotic Capitalist by Andrew Tobias
138. The Midas Touch by John Train
139. The Money Masters by John Train
140. How to Pick Stocks Like Warren Buffet: Profiting from the Bargain Hunting Strategies of the World's Greatest Value Investor by Timothy P. Vick
141. Wall Street on Sale by Timothy P. Vick
142. Searching for Alpha: The Quest for Exceptional Investment Performance by Ben Warwick
143. The Aggressive Conservative Investor by Martin L. Whitman
144. Value Investing : A Balanced Approach by Martin J. Whitman
145. The Theory of Investment Value by John Burr Williams
146. Maestro: Greenspan's FED and the American Boom by Bob Woodward
147. Berkshire Hathaway Inc. Letters to Shareholders 1977-1995. Two Bound books.
(Free to shareholderse of BRK.A or BRK.B with proof of shareholding; non-shareholders can send a check for $15 to Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. 3555 Farnam Street, Suite 1440, Omaha, NE 68131.)
³»³¡
kuenhsieh
¦P¾Ç

UID 558
ºëµØ 0
¿n¤À 0
©«¤l 755
¾\ŪÅv­­ 99
µù¥U 2011-7-18
¥Î¤áµù¥U¤Ñ¼Æ 4666
¥Î¤á¥¢ÂÜ¤Ñ¼Æ 1214

µoªí©ó 2012-4-6 11:23  ¸ê®Æ ¨p¤H°T®§