Board logo

¼ÐÃD: ­Ó¤H©~®a²M¼ä¥Î«~¤½¥q [¥´¦L¥»­¶]

§@ªÌ: chenleon1    ®É¶¡: 2014-9-12 08:59     ¼ÐÃD: ­Ó¤H©~®a²M¼ä¥Î«~¤½¥q

Church & Dwight Co Inc. is a major U.S. manufacturer of household products that is based in Ewing, New Jersey. While it manufactures many items, it is by far best known for its Arm & Hammer line which includes baking soda and many other items made with it. Church & Dwight was ranked 723 in the Fortune 500 listing of companies in 2010.[3]

Ä_¹´¤½¥q¡]Procter & Gamble¡^¡A²ºÙP&G¡A¬O¤@®a¬ü°ê®ø¶O¤é¥Î«~¥Í²£°Ó¡A¤]¬O¥Ø«e¥þ²y³Ì¤jªº¤é¥Î«~¤½¥q¤§¤@¡CÁ`³¡¦ì©ó¬ü°ê«X¥è«X¦{¨¯¨¯¨º´£¡A¥þ²y­û¤uªñ140,000¤H¡C²£«~¥D­n¦³Ãdª«­¹«~¡B²M¼ä¾¯©M­Ó¤HÅ@²z¥Î«~¡C¦b§âºX¤U«~µP«~«È½æµ¹®a¼Ö¤ó¤§«áÄ_¹´´N°h¥X¤F­¹«~©M¶¼®Æ»â°ì¡C2012¦~¡AÄ_¹´¤½¥q¾P°âÃB¬°¨ì836.8»õ¬ü¤¸¡C°]´IÂø»xºÙ¨ä¬°°]´I500±j¤¤²Ä¤Q¤j³Ì¨üÆgÅAªº¤½¥q¡C[3][4]Ä_¹´¤½¥q¬O2012­Û´°¶ø¹B·|ÃÙ§U°Ó¡C

Reckitt Benckiser plc (LSE: RB) is a multinational consumer goods company headquartered in Slough, Berkshire, England. It is a major producer of health, hygiene and home products.[4] It was formed in 1999 by the merger of the UK-based Reckitt & Colman plc and the Netherlands-based Benckiser NV.
Reckitt Benckiser's brands include Dettol (the world's largest-selling antiseptic), Strepsils (the world's largest-sellingsore throat medicine), Veet (the world's largest-selling hair removal brand), Air Wick (the world's second-largest-sellingair freshener), Calgon, Clearasil, Cillit Bang, Durex, Lysol, and Vanish.[5] It has operations in around 60 countries and its products are sold in almost 200 countries.

§@ªÌ: chenleon1    ®É¶¡: 2014-9-12 09:08

Áp¦X§QµØ¡]­^»y¡GUnilever¡^¬O¤@®a¾Ö¦³¦h­Ó¥@¬Éª¾¦Wªº­¹«~¡B¶¼®Æ¡B²M¼ä¾¯©M­Ó¤HÅ@²z²£«~ªº¤W¥«¤½¥q¡A2010¦~¥þ²yÀç·~ÃB553.52»õ¬ü¤¸¡C¦è¤¸1929¦~¡A­^°êLever¤½¥q»P²üÄõMargarine Unie¤½¥qñ­q¨óij¡A²Õ«ØUnilever(Áp¦X§QµØ)¤½¥q¡C1984¦~¡AÁp¦X§QµØ»P¥xÆWªº°êÁp¤u·~®i¶}¦X§@Ãö«Y¡A¨ú±o51%ªÑÅv¡A¦ý¨Ã¥¼§ó¦W¡A¨ä¦]¦b©óÁp¦X§QµØ­«µø¥ÕÄõ«~µP§Î¶H©M°êÁpªº·~°È¦æ¾PºÞ¹D¡C1997¦~Áp¦X§QµØ¾Ö¦³°êÁpªÑÅv°ª¹F99%¡AÁp¦X§QµØ¥¿¦¡±N°êÁp¤u·~§ó¦W¬°¥xÆWÁp¦X§QµØªÑ¥÷¦³­­¤½¥q¡C1992¦~¡A¥xÆWÁp¦X§QµØ©ó·s¦Ë¿¤·sÂ׶m³]¸m·s¦Ë·sÂפu¼t¡A2013¦~¡AÁp¦X§QµØ¥¸¸ê·s¥x¹ô¤W»õ¤¸¤É¯Å»P§ó·s·s¦Ë·sÂפu¼t¤§³]³Æ¡C2014¦~¡A¥xÆWÁp¦X§QµØ¼y¯¬³Ð«Ø30¦~¡A¨Ã»P»P¸³¤ó°òª÷·|±À°ÊÁ|¿ì¡u§Ú·R§Ú525-¬¡¤O«C¤Ö¤k¦æ°Ê¡v¡C2009¦~9¤ë25¤é‎Áp¦X§QµØ¥H12.75»õ¼Ú¤¸¡]18.8»õ¬ü¤¸¡^¦¬Áʲï²ú¤½¥qªº¥þ²y¨­Åé«O¾i»P¼Ú¬w²M¼ä¾¯¨Æ·~¡A¸Ó¤½¥qºX¤U¾Ö¦³Sanex©MRadoxµ¥«~µP¡C2010¦~9¤ë27¤é‎Áp¦X§QµØ±N¥H37»õ¬ü¤¸²{ª÷¦¬Áʬü¾v«~µPªº»s³y°Ó¶®ºÑÀÜ¡]Alberto- Culver¡^¡C¶®ºÑÀܺX¤U¦³±mµ·¬ü¡]TRESemme¡^¡BNexxus¡]­@§J´µ¡^¡BVO5¡BSimpleµ¥¦hºØ«~µP¡C¥æ©ö§¹¦¨«á¡AÁp¦X§QµØ±N¦¨¬°¥þ²y³Ì¤jÅ@¾v²£«~¤½¥q¡A²Ä¤G¤j¬~¾vºë¡B²Ä¤T¤j¾v«¬³y«¬²£«~¤½¥q¡C

°ª乐¤ó¤½¥q(NYSE: CLX)总³¡¦ì¤_¥[¦{奥§J兰¡A¬O¥þ²y领¥ýªº®ø费产«~¥Í产©M经销°Ó¡A该¤½¥q2006财¦~ªº销°â¦¬¤J为46亿¬ü¤¸¡C¥þ²y员¤u达7,600¦W¡A¦b¥þ²y25个国®a设¦³¥Í产°ò¦a¦}¦b100¦h个国®a销°â¡C

º~°ª¤½¥q¡]¼w»y¡GHenkel KGaA¡^¬O¤@®a¼w°ê¤½¥q¡A¦¨¥ß©ó1876¦~¡AÁ`³¡¦b¼w°ê§ù¶ë¹D¤Ò¡A¥DÀç®a¥Î²£«~¡A¥]¬A¬~º°¾¯©M²M¼ä¾¯¡B¤Æ§©«~©MÅ@½§«~¡BÖߦX¾¯©M±K«Ê½¦µ¥¡C

§@ªÌ: chenleon1    ®É¶¡: 2014-9-12 09:16

°ªÅS¼ä-´ÄÆV¡]­^»y¡GColgate-Palmolive¡ANYSE¡GCL¡^¬O¬ü°ê¤@®a¸ó°ê¤½¥q¶°¹Î¡A©l©ó1806¦~¡A¥Í²£¸gÀçÅ@²z¡]Care¡^¡B½Ã¥Í¥Î«~¡A²£«~¥]¬A¤ú»I¡B¤ú¨ê¡BªÎ¨m¡B¬~¾vÅSµ¥¡A¨ä¤¤¥H°ªÅS¼äµPªº¤fµÄÅ@²z¨t¦C¡]¤ú»I¡B¤ú¨ê¡Bº¤¤f¤ô¡^²£«~³Ì¬°ª¾¦W¡C°ªÅS¼ä-´ÄÆV¤½¥q¥tÁÙ¦³¡uHill's¡v«~µP¡A¸gÀçÃdª«¥Î«~¡C 1958¦~¡A°ªÅS¼ä¦b­»´ä¦¨¥ß¤À¤½¥q¡C

ªá¤ý¡]Kao Corporation¡^¬O¤é¥»¤@®a¥Í²£¤é¥Î«~ªº¤½¥q¡AÁ`³¡¦ì©óªF¨Ê¡A¥D­nªº·~°È¬O¬ãµo¡B»s³y»P¾P°â²M¼ä¥Î«~¡Cªá¤ý²£«~°£¤F¦U¦¡¦U¼Ëªº²M¼ä¬~¾¯¥H¥~¡A¨ä¥L²£«~¥ç¦h¹F300¦hºØ¡A¦pÅ@²z¥Î«~¡B¤Æ§©«~¡B¨N¯D¨Å¡B¯È§¿¿Ç¤Î°£¹Ð¯È©ì§âµ¥¡C°£¦¹¤§¥~¡Aªá¤ý¤]¬ã¨s¤Î¥Í²£ÂåÃÄ¡B¹A·~¡B¶ì½¦¡B¿ûÅK¡B«Ø¿vµ¥ªº¤u·~¥Î­ì®Æ©Î¤¤¶¡»s«~­ì®Æ¡Cªñ¨ÓÁÙ§ë¤J¸ê°T¬ì§Þ¦æ·~¡A»s³y¤Î¾P°âºÏºÐ¤ù¡BMO¡BMiniDiscµ¥¦U¦¡¹q¸£©PÃä²£«~¡C¦ýªá¤ý¤´µM¥Hªo¯×¤Æ¾Ç¡B¬É­±¤Æ¾Ç©M°ª¤À¤l¤Æ¾Ç§@¬°¨äµo®iªº¤T¤j¤ä¬W²£·~¡C²{®Éªá¤ýªº¹ï¤â¬°·à¤ý¡BÄ_¼ä¤½¥q¥H¤ÎÁp¦X§QµØ¡C

¸ê¥Í°ó¡]¤é»y¡Gしせいどう¡^¬O¤é¥»¤@¶¡¤é¥Î«~¤½¥q¡AÁ`³¡¦ì©óªF¨Ê»È®y¡C¥D­n¥H¥Í²£¾vÃþ²£«~¥H¤Î¤Æ§©«~¬°¥D¡C¸ê¥Í°óªº²£«~¦b¤é¥»¤Î­»´äµ¥¦a³]¦³±Mªù©±¡A¥ç¦b¦Ê³f¤½¥q³]¦³±MÂd¡C¬~ÀY¤ôµ¥¤é¤Æ²£«~¡]¤j²³¤Æªº¤é±`®ø¶O«~¡^«h¦bÃĩжW¥«µ¥¦³°â¡A¤]´£¨Ñ°s©±Âå°|µ¥¤½²³³õ¦Xªº·~°È±M¥Î¬~º°«~¡C¸ê¥Í°ó¥ç©ó¤é¥»°ê¤º¸gÀçµÛÀ\¶¼¨Æ·~¡A¥H¤ÎºX¤U±±ªÑ¶°¹ÎShiseido Parlour»PFARO Shiseido¤Î L'osier¤T¶¡À\ÆU¡C

§@ªÌ: chenleon1    ®É¶¡: 2014-9-12 09:27

¶®¸ÖÄõÂL¤½¥q(Estee Lauder Companies, Inc.) ¬O¤@¶¡¬ü°ê¥Ö½§Å@²z¡B¤Æ§©«~¡B­»¤ô©MÀY¾vÅ@²z²£«~ªº»s³y°Ó©M¾P°â°Ó¡C¥¦ªºÁ`³¡¦ì©ó¯Ã¬ù¥«°Ò«¢¹y¤¤«°¡C

Unicharm Corporation (ユニ¡Pチャーム®è¦¡会ªÀ Yuni chāmu kabushiki kaisha?) is a Japanese chemicals company, specializing in the manufacturing of diapers for both babies and adult incontinence, feminine hygiene products and pet care products. In 2011, it is the leader in baby and feminine care products in Japan.

«ôº¸´µ¹D¤ÒªÑ¥÷¤½¥q¡]¼w»y¡GBeiersdorf AG¡^¬O¤@®a¤½¶}¤W¥«ªº±q¨Æ°ê»Ú¤Æ¸gÀ窺»s¦¨«~±dªö®¦¡AÁ`³¡³]©ó¼w°êº~³ù¡C¨ä¦h¼ÆªÑ¥÷¥Ñ»®¯ý®a±Ú¡]Familie Herz¡^©Ò±±ªÑªº°¨§J¦è®¦ºû´µ¯SªÑ¥÷¤½¥q«ù¦³¡C

«ôº¸´µ¹D¤ÒªÑ¥÷¤½¥q¤½¥qÃþ«¬ªÑ²¼¥N¸¹¦¨¥ß¥Nªí¤Hª«Á`³¡¦aÂI²£·~²£«~Àç·~ÃBµ|«e¬Õ¾lµ|«á¬Õ¾lÁ`¸ê²£¸ê²£²b­È­û¤u¤H¼Æºô§}
Beiersdorf AG
ªÑ¥÷¤½¥q
FWB¡GBEI
1882¦~3¤ë28¤é
¦«°¨´µ-¥»¼w¡P¸Ø´µ (­º®u°õ¦æ©x)
¼w°êº~³ù
¤Æ¤u¡BÂåÃÄ
­Ó¤HÅ@²z²£«~
£á 60.4 »õ¼Ú¤¸ (2012)[1]
£á 735 ¦Ê¸U (2012)[1]
£á 477 ¦Ê¸U (2012 ¦~¥½)[1]
£á 55.75 »õ (2012 ¦~¥½)[1]
£á 32.87 »õ (2012 ¦~¥½)[1]
16,605 (2012 ¦~¥½)[1]
Beiersdorf.com

§@ªÌ: chenleon1    ®É¶¡: 2014-9-12 09:37

Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget (SCA, English: Swedish Cellulose Company) is a Swedish consumer goods company and pulp and paper manufacturer with headquarters in Stockholm.[3] It has approximately 36,000 employees and a turnover of approximately SEK 85 billion (£á8,5 billion). Its main products include personal care products (incontinence products, baby nappies and feminine hygiene products), tissue (toilet tissue, kitchen towels, handkerchiefs, napkins etc.), publication papers, solid-wood products and forest-based biofuel. The company's ten largest markets are Germany, United Kingdom, United States, France, Sweden, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, Denmark, Australia, Mexico and Belgium. SCA is Europe's largest private owner of forest land, with 2.6 million hectares, an area slightly larger than Vermont. (Sweden's largest forest owner is the governmental Sveaskog with 3.3 million hectares, the size of Maryland.)

¡uª÷¦Ê§Q§J©Ô§J¥xÆW¤À¤½¥q¡v¬°¥þ²y²Ä¤@¤j½Ã¥Í¯È«~¤Î¥_¬ü²Ä¤G¤j®a¥Î²£«~º[­Ó¤H½Ã¥Í¥Î«~»s³y°Ó--ª÷¦Ê§Q§J©Ô§J(Kimberly-Clark Corporation)¦b¥x¤§¤À¤½¥q¡Cª÷¦Ê§Q§J©Ô§J¦¨¥ß¨´¤µ¤w¦³ªñ140¦~¾ú¥v¡A¥Ø«e¥þ²y­û¤u¬ù56,000¤H¡A¥Í²£»s³y¾ÚÂI¹M¤Î¥þ¥@¬É35­Ó°ê®a¡A²£«~¦æ¾P©ó150¦h­Ó°ê®a¡A2010¦~¥þ²yÀç·~ÃB¶W¹L197»õ¬ü¤¸¡A¨C¤@¤Ñ¥þ²y¦U¦a¦³¶W¹L13»õ¤H¤fÁʶR¨Ï¥Îª÷¦Ê§Q§J©Ô§Jªº²£«~¡A§Ú­Ì¥þ²y¤@­Pªº¥ø·~Ä@´º¬°¡u¦b¥Í¬¡¥²»Ý«~ªº»â°ì¤Þ»â¥@¬ÉÁÚ¦V§ó¬ü¦nªº¥Í¬¡¡v¡C

«í¦w°ê»Ú¦³­­¤½¥q (´ä¥æ©Ò¡G1044)¡A²ºÙ«í¦w°ê»Ú¡B«í¦w¶°¹Î¡A¬O¤¤°ê³Ì¤jªº°ü¤k½Ã¥Í¤y©MÀ¦¨à¯È§¿¿Ç¥Í²£°Ó¡A±q¨Æ¥Í²£¤Î¾P°â¡u¦wº¸¼Ö¡v¡B¡u¤ß¬Û¦L¡v¡B¡u¦w¼Ö¡v¡B¡u¦w¨à¼Ö¡v¡B¡u¦w¦Ó±d¡vµ¥«~µPªº°ü¥®½Ã¥Í¥Î«~©M¥Í¬¡¥Î¯È¡C¤½¥q¦b1985¦~¥Ñ¥D®u¬I¤å³Õ¥ý¥Í¤Î°Æ¥D®u­Ý¦æ¬FÁ`µô³\³s±¶¥ý¥Í¦@¦P³Ð¿ì¡A1998¦~¦b­»´ä¥æ©ö©Ò¤W¥«¡CÁ`³¡³]¦bºÖ«Ø®Ê¦¿¡C2011¦~6¤ë7¤é¡A«í¦w°ê»Ú»P¤Í¨¹«OÀIÀò¯Ç¤J«í¥Í«ü¼Æ¦¨¥÷ªÑ¡C«í¦w°ê»Úµo¦æ54.34»õ¤¸¹s®§¥i´«ªÑ¶Å¨é¡A©ó2018¦~¨ì´Á¡A´«ªÑ»ù¨CªÑ120.0825¤¸¡A¸û2013¦~5¤ë21¤é¦¬¥«»ù88.75¤¸·¸»ù¹F35.3%¡A­Õ±x¼Æ´«ªÑ¦@¹O4,525¸UªÑ¡A¦ûÂX¤j«áªÑ¥»¬ù3.5%¡C¶°¸ê¥Î§@ÁٶŤθꥻ¶}¤äµ¥¡C

§@ªÌ: chenleon1    ®É¶¡: 2014-9-12 09:45

¸¯Äõ¯À¥v§JªÑ¥÷¦³­­¤½¥q¡]­^»y¡GGlaxoSmithKline plc¡A¡^¬OÁ`³¡¦ì©ó­^°ê­Û´°ªº¥þ²y²Ä¤T¤jªº»sÃÄ¡B¥Íª«¥H¤Î½Ã¥Í«O°·¤½¥q¡]Àç·~ÃB±Æ¦b±j¥Í¤½¥q¡B½÷·ç¤§«á¡^¡C¸¯Äõ¯À¥v§J¬O¤@®aÂл\§Ü·P¬V¡B¤¤¼Ï¯«¸g¨t²Î¡B©I§l¬ì¡B¸z­G¡þ¥NÁ¡B¸~½F©M¬Ì­]»â°ìªº¥H¬ãµo¬°°ò¦ªº¤½¥q¡C¥¦¦P®ÉÁÙ¥]§t¤F³B©ó»â¥ý¦a¦ìªº¤fµÄ½Ã¥Í«O°·¡AÀç¾i¶¼®Æ©M¤@¨Ç«D³B¤èÃÄ¡C§@¬°¥@¬É¤W²Ä¤T¤jªº»sÃĤ½¥q¡A¸¯Äõ¯À¥v§J2005¦~ªº¾P°âÃB¹F¨ì216.6»õ­^Âé¨Ã¥B¯Â§Q¼í¹F¨ì69»õ­^Âé¡C¸¯Äõ¯À¥v§J¦b¥@¬É½d³ò¤º¹µ¶Ä¤F¬ù110,000¦Wªº­û¤u¡A¨ä¤¤¥«³õ¾P°â¤H­û¦û¤F40,000¦W¡C¨ä¥þ²yÁ`³¡¬O­^°ê­Û´°¥¬­Û¯SºÖ¼wªºGSK House¡A¦Ó¬ü°êÁp¦XÁ`³¡³]¦b»«¤iªk¥§¨È¦{ªº¶O«°©M¥_¥d¬¥µÜ¯Ç¦{ªº¤T¨¤¬ã¨s¶é¡C¤½¥q¦b­Û´°ÃÒ¨é¥æ©ö©Ò©M¯Ã¬ùÃÒ¨é¥æ©ö©Ò±¾µP¥æ©ö¡C¸¯Äõ¯À¥v§Jªº¥D­n¬¡°Ê¶°¤¤¦b¬ü°ê¡A¾¨ºÞ¹M¥¬¥@¬É¤Wªñ70­Ó°ê®a¡C

¼b¥Í¶°¹Î³Ì¼s¬°¤Hª¾ªº¬°¨äÂåÀø«O°·¥Î«~¡AºX¤U¾Ö¦³¦h­Ó«~µP¡A¥]¬A¡GTylenol®õ¿Õ¤îµh¿õ¡BJohnson's Baby¼b¥ÍÀ¦¨à¡BNeutrogena¡]ÅS±o²M¡^¡BClean & Clear¥i§D¥i«W¡BRegaine¸¨°·¡BSalvon¨F«Â¶©¡BÁô§Î²´ÃèACUVUE¦w¾AÀu¡BOneTouchí»¨¦å¿}¾÷µ¥¡C

§@ªÌ: chenleon1    ®É¶¡: 2014-9-16 09:59

Sally Beauty Holdings, Inc. is an international specialty retailer and distributor of professional beauty supplies with operations primarily in North America, South America and Europe. The Company operates in two units: Beauty Supply and Beauty Systems Group (BSG). As of September 30, 2013, through Sally Beauty Supply and BSG, the Company operated a multi-channel platform of 4,487 Company-operated stores and supplied 182 franchised stores. Within BSG, it has networks of professional distributor sales consultants in North America, with approximately 982 professional distributor sales consultants who sell directly to sa lons and salon professionals. Sally Beauty Supply stores target retail consumers and salon professionals, while BSG exclusively targets salons and salon professionals. It has store locations in the United States (including Puerto Rico), Canada, Mexico, Chile, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, the Netherlands and Spain.
http://www.sallybeautyholdings.com/

Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, Inc. (Ulta) is a beauty retailer, which provides one-stop shopping for prestige, mass and salon products and salon services in the United States. During the year ended January 28, 2012 (fiscal 2011), the Company opened 61 new stores. It operates full-service salons in all of its stores. Its Ulta store format includes an open and modern salon area with approximately eight to 10 stations. The entire salon area is approximately 950 square feet with a concierge desk, skin treatment room, semi-private shampoo and hair color processing areas. Each salon is a full-service salon offering hair cuts, hair coloring and permanent texture, with salons also providing facials and waxing.

http://www.ulta.com/

§@ªÌ: chenleon1    ®É¶¡: 2014-9-18 12:53

Rollins, Inc. is an international service company, providing pest and termite control services through its wholly owned subsidiaries to both residential and commercial customers in North America with international franchises in Central America, the Caribbean, the Middle East, Asia, the Mediterranean, Europe and Africa. Services are performed through a contract, which specifies the pricing arrangement with the customer. In February 2014, the Company announced that it has completed the acquisition of the assets and operations of Allpest WA, the independent pest control provider in Western Australia.
http://www.rollins.com/

§@ªÌ: chenleon1    ®É¶¡: 2015-1-20 15:45

ÃÀ±d¤½¥q¡]Ecolab¤½¥q¡^¶}µo©M¾P°â²£«~©MªA°Èªº°s©±¡AÀ\¶¼ªA°È¡AÂåÀø«O°·©M¤u·~¥«³õ¡C¸Ó¤½¥q´£¨Ñªº²M¼ä©M®ø¬r²£«~©M¤è®×¡A¥H¤Î°£®`³B²z¡A³]³Æªº«O¾i©Mºû­×ªA°È¥D­n¬O¬°«È¤á¦bÀ\¶¼¡A­¹«~©M¶¼®Æ¥[¤u¡A°s©±¡AÂåÀø¡A¬F©²¡A±Ð¨|¡A¹s°â¡A¯¼Â´Å@²z¡A°Ó·~³]¬IªººÞ²z©M¬~¨®¦æ·~¡C¤½¥q·~°È³¡ªù¡A¥]¬A¬ü°ê²M¼ä©M®ø¬rÀô¸`¡A¬ü°ê¨ä¥LªA°È»â°ì¡A°ê»Ú»â°ì¡A¤ô°È¬q¡A³y¯ÈªA°È³¡ªù©M¯à·½ªA°È»â°ì¡C¦b2014¦~3¤ë¡A¸Ó¤½¥q¦¬ÁʤFAK§J³Ò´µ - §Æ°ÇSchadlingsbekampfung¡C

§@ªÌ: chenleon1    ®É¶¡: 2015-1-22 14:00

©Z¯à¤½¥q´£¨Ñªº²M¼ä²£«~©M¸Ñ¨M¤è®×¡CTennant ªº¦aªO«O¾i¥~²M¬~³]³Æ¡AµL¤Æ¾Ç²M¬~§Þ³N¡A¶î®Æ¤Î¬ÛÃö²£«~³Q¥Î©ó²M¼ä©M¼t©Ð¡A¿ì¤½¼Ó¡A°±¨®³õ©Mµó¹D¡A¾÷³õ¡AÂå°|¡A¾Ç®Õ¡A­Ü®w¡A°Ó³õ¤Î¨ä¥L¹s°âÀô¹Òªº¥~®Mªí­±µ¥µ¥¡C¨ä«È¤á¥]¬A«Ø¿vªA°È¦X¦P²M¼ä¤u¤H²Õ´¥~¥]³]¬Iªººû­×¡A¥H¤Î¥Î¤á¥ø·~¡AÂåÀø¾÷ºc¡A¾Ç®Õ¡A¦a¤è¡A¦{©MÁp¨¹¬F©²½Ö³B²z³]¬IºûÅ@¦Û¤v¡C¸Ó¤½¥qªº·~°È¹M¤Î¥H¤U·~°È¤À³¡¡G¥_¬ü; ©Ô¬ü; ¼Ú¬w¡A¤¤ªF¡A«D¬w©M¨È¤Ó¦a°Ï¡C

§@ªÌ: chenleon1    ®É¶¡: 2015-2-2 21:26

Tupperware Brands Corporation (Tupperware Brands) is a global direct seller of products across multiple brands and categories through an independent sales force of 2.8 million. Product brands and categories include design-centric preparation, storage and serving solutions for the kitchen and home through the Tupperware brand and beauty and personal care products through its Armand Dupree, Avroy Shlain, BeautiControl, Fuller, NaturCare, Nutrimetics and Nuvo brands. The Company's segments include Tupperware Brands Philippines in Asia Pacific; the Central America businesses in Tupperware North America; the Nutrimetics businesses in Europe and Asia Pacific, and the businesses in South America. Tupperware Brands' products are sold in almost 100 countries worldwide under eight brands: Tupperware, Armand Dupree, Avroy Shlain, BeautiControl, Fuller, NaturCare, Nutrimetics and Nuvo.

QUOTE:
­ì©«¥Ñ chenleon1 ©ó 2014-9-12 09:27 µoªí
¶®¸ÖÄõÂL¤½¥q(Estee Lauder Companies, Inc.) ¬O¤@¶¡¬ü°ê¥Ö½§Å@²z¡B¤Æ§©«~¡B­»¤ô©MÀY¾vÅ@²z²£«~ªº»s³y°Ó©M¾P°â°Ó¡C¥¦ªºÁ`³¡¦ì©ó¯Ã¬ù¥«°Ò«¢¹y¤¤«°¡Chttp://i.imgur.com/wT0Uj4L.png

Unicharm Corporation (&# ...

§@ªÌ: chenleon1    ®É¶¡: 2015-2-3 09:37

The Company is a worldwide direct selling consumer products company engaged in the manufacture and sale of Tupperware products and cosmetics and personal care products.

Should You Buy the Dip in This Direct-Selling Company?
http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/01/30/should-you-buy-the-dip-in-this-direct-selling-comp.aspx

Tupperware Brands (NYSE: TUP ) has fallen by more than 16% over the last month. The company reported lower than expected earnings on Wednesday, but the real reason for the fall seems to be the fear and uncertainty surrounding the direct selling business model. Is the dip in Tupperware a buying opportunity, or will the company get into the same kind of trouble as industry peers Avon (NYSE: AVP ) , Herbalife(NYSE: HLF ) , and Nu Skin (NYSE: NUS ) ?

CONT...
Investors are selling direct-selling companies
The direct-selling industry has many advantages for investors, like a flexible business model allowing for rapid growth and relatively low capital reinvestment requirements. On the other hand, there have been several serious accusations regarding unethical business practices and pyramid schemes in the industry lately, so investors are understandably cautious when it comes to analyzing direct-selling companies.

Avon is trying to implement a turnaround, but things have not been easy for the company lately. The stock fell by more than 20% on Oct. 31, when Avon warned that federal regulators may seek to impose larger than expected penalties to resolve a long-running dispute over bribery accusations in China.

In addition, the business has been contracting over recent quarters: Total sales declined by 7% in the third quarter of 2013, with big regions like North America and Asia-Pacific showing particularly steep declines of 19% and 22%, respectively.

Herbalife has been in the spotlight for quite some time over accusations of operating a pyramid scheme. Renowned hedge fund manager Bill Ackman has vocally accused the company on multiple occasions, and Massachusetts Senator Edward Markey has recently sent letters to the SEC and the FTC to obtain more information about Herbalife's business practices. The New York Post reported on Tuesday that Canadian regulators have also launched a formal inquiry into the pyramid scheme business model complaints against Herbalife. «Ü¦h¤Hªºµh°Ú¡I¡I¡I

Chinese regulators have recently launched probes into Nu Skin after a report in local newspaper First Financial Daily accused the company of having a business model based on a pyramid scheme, exaggerating the virtues of its products in brochures, and "brainwashing" its sales representatives.

It's always hard to tell to what degree direct-selling companies are making their money by selling their products to end users versus resellers, who are usually consumers, too. The jury is still out when it comes to Herbalife and Nu Skin, but these accusations, combined with the deep problems Avon is reporting lately, are surely weighing on Tupperware in terms of investors' perceptions about the direct-selling industry.

QUOTE:
­ì©«¥Ñ chenleon1 ©ó 2015-2-2 21:26 µoªí
Tupperware Brands Corporation (Tupperware Brands) is a global direct seller of products across multiple brands and categories through an independent sales force of 2.8 million. Product brands and ...

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ chenleon1 ©ó 2015-2-3 09:39 ½s¿è ]
§@ªÌ: kaka    ®É¶¡: 2015-2-3 13:28

TUPªº±`§Q«Üí©w
§@ªÌ: chenleon1    ®É¶¡: 2015-2-3 13:51

¤£ª¾¹D¦P¾Ç­Ì¦³¨S¦³³Qª½¾P¤½¥qÀ~¨ì¤F, ¨þ¨þ...
§@ªÌ: mikeon88    ®É¶¡: 2015-2-3 13:56

¬Ý°ê¥~¬ã¨s³ø§i¡A¨Ã¤£»{¦PHLF¬O¦Ñ¹«·|(pyramid scheme)
§@ªÌ: kaka    ®É¶¡: 2015-2-3 14:12

¬°¤°»ò¬ü°ê¤j¤á±M¥´HLF ?
¨ä¥LTUP,AVP,NUS¦³³Q±±§iª½¾P¤£¦Xªk¶Ü¡H
¦pªG·~°È¬O¦Xªk,«h±±§i¥i¯à¬O¤@ºØ"¤èªk",·íµM­n¥~¥[´CÅé¦W¼L¤ÎçE¤Ñ»\¦aªººô¸ô¼g¤â  ...
¾Þ§@¤âªk¯u¬O²`¤£¥i´ú...

Tupperware Brands (NYSE: TUP )
Avon (NYSE: AVP )
Herbalife(NYSE: HLF )
Nu Skin (NYSE: NUS )

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ kaka ©ó 2015-2-3 14:14 ½s¿è ]
§@ªÌ: chenleon1    ®É¶¡: 2015-2-3 15:01

­n°Ý ackman ¬O§_¥Î¹L hlf ²£«~; ¦Y¨ì¯OÁÉ­n³ø´_¡I¤£µM°]³ø¬Ý¨Óok °Ú....¶^¨ì¤£¹³¼Ë¤F¡I
§@ªÌ: kaka    ®É¶¡: 2015-2-3 15:14

°ò¥»­± + "¾ÞÁa" ????

¦æ¾P¥´¼s§i²M³õ,ªý¤î¶R¶i°Ê§@
³Ñ¤Uªº´N¬O±jªÌÀ£¨î®zªÌ,¤£¯à¿é,ª÷ÃB¤Ó¤j¤]¿é¤£°_

"¤f³U¾Ô³N"..ºCºCÁYºò¤f³U.....
§@ªÌ: kaka    ®É¶¡: 2015-2-3 15:25

µ¥¥LĹ¨ì¹¡¤~·|¼·¶³¨£¤é....
§@ªÌ: kaka    ®É¶¡: 2015-2-3 15:49

HLF¦³¨S¦³¹Hªk¨Ã¤£­«­n

HLF¦pªG¹Hªk,¥LŤñ¸û¦h
HLF¨S¦³¹Hªk,¥L¤]¥²¶·Ä¹,©ñªÅªº¿ï¾ÜÅv³¡¦ì¤Ó¤j,°ª·F±ì­¿¼Æ¾Þ§@,¤£¯à¿é

¨ä¥L´CÅé¦æ¾P¼s§i°Ê§@À³¸Ó¥u¬O´Û¼Ä¾Ô³N
³z¹L´CÅé¤Þ¨Ó¨ä¥L¤H¤@°_©ñªÅ,´N¥i¼W¥[¤U¶^ªº¾÷·|

©Ò¥H¥L¹B¥Î´CÅéÀ³¸Ó¤]¬O¬°¤F¦Û¤vªº§Q¯q,
¤£¬O¬°¤F¦ù±i¥¿¸q...

´N¹³¥´Äx²y³£­n«Ü¦h°²°Ê§@´ÛÄF¹ï¤â

«Ü¶Ç²Îªº,¥ý©ñªÅ,¦A§Q¥Î´CÅé¬~¸£¤j²³,¤Þ¨Ó¥H¬°ÁͶզV¤Uªº¨ä¥L¤H¤@°_©ñªÅ
§Î¦¨½u«¬¬Ý°_¨Ó«Ü¹³¤U¶^ÁͶÕ

¥L³Ì«á¦A¦¬ºô¦^¸É

´N¹³¾Ôª§­n®v¥X¦³¦W,¬°¤F¤½¥­¥¿¸q,
¨ä¹ê¬O¬°¤F±±¨î¥Ûªoªº§Q¯q
¦ý¬O¦]¬°¥Ûªo¤£¦b¦Û¤v°ê¤g¤W,
©Ò¥H´N¥²¶·½s³y¤@­Ó¬Ý°_¨Ó²Å¦X¤j²³§Q¯qªº¥X§L²z¥Ñ

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ kaka ©ó 2015-2-3 16:05 ½s¿è ]
§@ªÌ: mikeon88    ®É¶¡: 2015-2-3 16:02

§Ú©MAckman®á³£°Ñ»P¤FHLFªÑ²¼¡A
¥L§@ªÅ¡A§Ú¬Oªø´ÁªÑªF¡F
¥L§@ªÑ²¼§@¨ì¤Ï¥Ø¦¨¤³¡A§Ú«hªÑ»ù¶^¨ì¹s¤]µL©Ò¿×¡F
¥LªºÁZ®Ä«Ü¤£¿ù¡A§Ú¤]º¡·N§Ú¦Û¤v¡F
¥L¤u§@®É¶¡«Üªø¡A§Ú¨C¤Ñ³Ü©@°Ø·Æ¤â¾÷¡F
¥L«Ü»{¯u°µ¬ã¨s¡A§Ú¥u·Q3¬íÄÁ¡F
³o´N¬O§Ú­Ìªº®t§O¡C

Geez~»¡¨Ó¦³¤H¤S¤£¬Û«H¤F¡A
¬Q¤Ñ¥H«e§ÚÁÙ¤£ª¾NNI¬OÔ£³V¸J¿|¡A
·Q¤£¨ì3¬íÄÁ´N¶R¤F¡C
§@ªÌ: kaka    ®É¶¡: 2015-2-3 16:08

©Ò¥H¤p§Ì¤]«Ü¬Ý¦nHLF¥Ø«e§á¦±ªº»ù®æ
Ackman¬°¤j®aºÉ¤O¤F
²£¥Í¸õ¼Ó¤j©ç½æ»ù®æ..

·P®¦.....

GDP¦~¼W²v¦b²Ä¤@©u¤Î¥h¦~²Ä¥|©uªº¦V¤U­×¥¿
À°¤F¥L«Ü¤jªº¦£

¬Ý¨Ó¥L¤]¦³°Ñ¦ÒGDP¦~¼W²vªº¤èªk...
¶¶¶Õ¦Ó¬°....

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ kaka ©ó 2015-2-3 16:13 ½s¿è ]
§@ªÌ: chenleon1    ®É¶¡: 2015-2-3 20:30

¬JµM¦p¦¹, ¨º´N¤µ±ß¦A¶R¤@ÂI hlf §a!
§@ªÌ: kaka    ®É¶¡: 2015-2-4 00:31

·PÁÂ

¤p§Ì¤µ¤Ñ¶RHLF  32.7
·PÁ¤µ¤Ñ»PMike¤ÎLeon®á²á¤Ñ±o¨ìªº©úµP...
§@ªÌ: kaka    ®É¶¡: 2015-2-5 14:09

¤p§Ì¹B¥Î¤Ú¯ZGDP¦~¼W²v§CÂI + «K©y»ù + °ªROE +§C¬Õ¦A²v  + ªo»ù§CÂI  ,
´N¶R¶i¤F

¦pªG¨S¦³¨ÖÁÊ®×,À³¸Ó¤£·|½ß¤j¿ú ; ¦pªG¦³¨ÖÁÊ®×,¤p§Ì´N¯º¯Ç¤F.....

§C»ù¨ÖÁʤñ¸û«K©y,ÁÙ¬O°ª»ù¨ÖÁʤñ¸û«K©y ?
¦pªGHerbalifeªº°Ó·~¼Ò¦¡¹Hªk,¨º»ò³o¤@¸sª½¾P¤½¥q¬O¦p¦ó³q¹LIPOªÑ²¼¤W¥«¼f¬d ?

¯u¦³½ì  , ­ì¨Ó¦³¥«³õ¤j©@ TPG Capital  ¦bµû¦ô¨ÖÁÊHerbalife ¡]HLF  ¡^¤Î¨ä¥Lª½¾P¤½¥q

¼@¥»¦p¤U,¥xÆW¹L¥h¤]´¿¥X²{Ãþ¦ü¼@¥»  

°ª»ù :   ¥«³õ¤j©@ Ackman ¤jÁÈ©ñªÅ»ù®t

¥ý©ñªÅHLF ,¦A¥´À£  
          °t¦X Ackman ¹B¥Î¥qªk½Õ¬d±±§i  + ºô¸ô´CÅé®ø®§  + ¨ÖÁʤj©@°ª»ù«O¦uµû¦ô
          ¤Þµo¥«³õ"¼ö¯P°Q½×",°t¦XGDP¦~¼W²v¦V¤U­×¥¿....

§C»ù :  ¨ÖÁʤj©@¤]¨S©ñ±óHerbalife ¨ÖÁʵû¦ô + ºô¸ô´CÅé®ø®§

©Ò¥H¤p§Ì¤w¸g¶R¦nHLF ,´Nµ¥·|¤£·|µo¥Í¨ÖÁÊ®×
·PÁÂ....

¡×¡×¡×¡×¡×¡×¡×¡×¡×¡×¡×¡×¡×¡×¡×¡×¡×¡×¡×¡×¡×¡×¡×¡×¡×¡×¡×¡×¡×¡×¡×¡×¡×¡×¡×¡×¡×¡×¡×¡×¡×¡×¡×¡×¡×

http://www.bidnessetc.com/33297-why-tpg-capital-once-mulled-over-buying-herbalife-ltd/

By: Bob Cramer
Published: Jan 26, 2015 at 10:40 am EST

Why TPG Capital Once Mulled Over Buying Herbalife Ltd.

Private equity firm TPG Capital considered acquiring the troubled global nutrition company Herbalife last year, sources say.

Now TPG looks to acquire Avon but might revive its interest in Herbalife if deal with the former does not work out
TPG Capital is one of the world¡¦s largest private equity investment firm which had gotten really close to acquiring Herbalife Ltd. (NYSE:HLF) last year.

As part of its ongoing interest in the multi-level marketing industry, the New York Post reports that the private equity giant had ¡§seriously considered buying¡¨ the troubled nutritional supplements provider.

The private equity firm specializes in growth capital, leveraged buyout, and recapitalization investments in afflicted corporations and turnaround situations.

For its current interest in multi-level marketing segment, Herbalife was a major contender as potential investment due to the nutrition company¡¦s distressed past few quarters. ¡§They took a long look at Herbalife one year ago¡¨, said sources privy to the matter, according to the New York Post.

Besides Herbalife, the company was also interested in acquiring Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:NUS), the sources said.

Both Herbalife and Nu Skin are currently under investigation by the regulatory authorities. Since neither Herbalife nor NU Skin have responded to this news, it remains unclear why TPG¡¦s interest in the two companies halted without any investment.

At present, the private equity firm is seeking to acquire Avon Products, Inc. (NYSE:AVP), according to a report on Dealreporting, citing inside sources. Stock of the struggling cosmetics multi-level marketer soared 20% during trading on Thursday as speculations regarding Avon going private emerged.

Analysts at B. Riley noted that the deal could potentially be made around $11-14 per share. However, another analyst at Wells Fargo issued a report addressed to clients on Friday, stating it was skeptical about the possibility. This sent Avon shares down 7.9% to $7.98 the same day.

According to speculations, if TPG Capital abandons investing in the cosmetics company after the discussions concerning Avon going private do not work out, the private equity firm could renew its interest in the nutrition company.

The sources say: ¡§If TPG does not buy Avon, it might take a new look at Herbalife.¡¨
Given Herbalife has seen its sales trend on a downward trail, and given TPG Capital¡¦s focus on distressed companies looking for a turnaround, the private equity firm is more likely to opt for Herbalife.

Even though it is not clear why TPG¡¦s interest in Herbalife ended, the obvious reason appears to be the company¡¦s deteriorating share price, which has been slashed to half since last year. January 2014 saw Senator Ed Markey calling for an investigation into the company¡¦s business model. Soon after the stock began to tumble and continues to do so.

The share price continued to tumble since only two months later in March 2014, the Federal Trade Commission initiated its probe into the company, which was followed by another investigation by Justice Department in April. Several other regulators, including the US Securities and Exchange Commission and State Attorney Generals, look at the troubled nutritional supplements provider.

Herbalife stock has been under a volatile streak for the past two years, following allegations by Pershing Square Capital Management¡¦s activist investor Bill Ackman. Mr. Ackman accused Herbalife of operating under a pyramid scheme.

This accusation which Mr. Ackman vehemently reiterates time and again and the company repudiates is what has sparked the string of investigations by different regulatory bodies.

TPG is raising private equity funds worth $10 billion, looking to invest in companies that boast of ¡§unique brands, products and services, defensible and specialized distribution models¡¨.

Herbalife has been under a cloud for some time, surrounded with a series of accusations and investor skepticism.

Recently, it has been performing on pure investor sentiment, with price tumbling every time Mr. Ackman revived his attack, and then rising again on some favorable news supporting the company.

TPG Capital¡¦s investment in the company would definitely take investors off-guard, causing them to weigh in on the stock and bid up the price substantially.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ kaka ©ó 2015-2-5 14:25 ½s¿è ]
§@ªÌ: kaka    ®É¶¡: 2015-2-18 00:41

Soros ¤]«ù¦³Herbalife      ­è¤~¬Ýgoogle financeªº·s»D
§@ªÌ: kaka    ®É¶¡: 2015-2-18 02:04

¥´©x¥qªGµM¾K¯Î¤§·N¤£¦b°s
¯u¥´°²¥´,ÁnªFÀ»¦è...

¯Áù´µ¶R¶iHerbalife   
Ackman ½æ¥X ,ÁÈ©ñªÅªº¿ú

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-02-17/soros-said-to-have-increased-herbalife-stake-after-shares-tumble

Soros Boosts Herbalife Stake After Shares Fall

George Soros, billionaire and founder of Soros Fund Management LLC, left, gestures during a Bloomberg Television interview at his home in London, on March 12, 2014. Photographer: Simon Dawson/Bloomber Recommended

(Bloomberg) -- George Soros¡¦s fund boosted its stake in Herbalife Ltd. in the fourth quarter, according to two people familiar with the matter, signaling that the embattled maker of diet shakes and supplements still has the billionaire¡¦s backing.

The investor¡¦s New York-based firm, Soros Fund Management LLC, will disclose details in a filing as early as Tuesday, said the people, who asked not to be identified because the move isn¡¦t yet public.

Herbalife, which sells nutrition products through a network of independent distributors, came under fire in 2012 from investor Bill Ackman, who accused it of being a pyramid scheme. That led to a probe by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission and slowing growth at Herbalife, which has switched to more conservative sales practices. The stock plummeted last year as Herbalife¡¦s woes mounted.

The shares jumped as much as 6.5 percent to $34.90. They were trading at $33.50 at 10:08 a.m. in New York, up 2.2 percent.

Soros¡¦s increased stake in the fourth quarter follows a period in which the firm pared its holdings. It cut its stake by 2.85 million shares, or about 60 percent, in the third quarter. The value of the stake had declined by 73 percent to $82.6 million in that period. Herbalife was the fund¡¦s 31st-biggest holding, according to a 13F filing at the time.

The Herbalife situation is a showdown of billionaire investors, with Soros and Carl Icahn lining up against against Ackman. In recent months, Ackman has held the upper hand: The shares have fallen by more than half from last year¡¦s high.

Another of Herbalife¡¦s backers, Perry Capital, divested its stake in the nutrition company in the fourth quarter. The investment firm sold about 5.6 million shares, which were valued at $243.9 million at the start of the quarter, according to a filing Friday with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.

Meanwhile, Bill Stiritz, the company¡¦s fourth-largest shareholder, has added to his stake, a person with knowledge of the matter said last month. Stiritz, who reported an 8.2 percent stake in Herbalife a year ago, won¡¦t be required to file a regulatory disclosure, said the person, who asked not to be identified because the situation isn¡¦t yet public. Regulators require large shareholders to disclose a significant addition to their stake.

To contact the reporter on this story: Duane D. Stanford in Atlanta at
dstanford2@bloomberg.net

To contact the editors responsible for this story: Nick Turner atnturner7@bloomberg.net James Callan

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ kaka ©ó 2015-2-18 02:12 ½s¿è ]
§@ªÌ: Friendk    ®É¶¡: 2016-1-5 09:54

NNI²{¦³¾÷·|¥H§ó§C¦¨¥»«ù¦³, ¥u¬O¹L¥h¤@¦~ªº¶^¶Õ¤£ª¾¦]¦ó¦Ó¨Ó?¤É®§¶Ü?
[quote]­ì©«¥Ñ mikeon88 ©ó 2015-2-3 16:02 µoªí
§Ú©MAckman®á³£°Ñ»P¤FHLFªÑ²¼¡A
¥L§@ªÅ¡A§Ú¬Oªø´ÁªÑªF¡F
¥L§@ªÑ²¼§@¨ì¤Ï¥Ø¦¨¤³¡A§Ú«hªÑ»ù¶^¨ì¹s¤]µL©Ò¿×¡F
¥LªºÁZ®Ä«Ü¤£¿ù¡A§Ú¤]º¡·N§Ú¦Û¤v¡F
¥L¤u§@®É¶¡«Üªø¡A§Ú¨C¤Ñ³Ü©@°Ø·Æ¤â¾÷¡F
¥L«Ü»{¯u°µ¬ã¨s¡A§Ú¥u·Q3¬íÄÁ¡F
³o´N¬O§Ú­Ìªº®t§O¡C

Geez~»¡¨Ó¦³¤H¤S¤£¬Û«H¤F¡A
¬Q¤Ñ¥H«e§ÚÁÙ¤£ª¾NNI¬OÔ£³V¸J¿|¡A
·Q¤£¨ì3¬íÄÁ´N¶R¤F¡C
§@ªÌ: kaka    ®É¶¡: 2017-12-31 15:42

[­^°ê°£ÂΤ½¥q]Rentokil Initial plc (ADR) OTCMKTS:RTOKY LON:RTO

http://mikeon88.freebbs.tw/viewthread.php?tid=44765&extra=page%3D1

§@ªÌ: kaka    ®É¶¡: 2017-12-31 16:20

¤é¥»..°ü¤kÀ¦¨à¥®¨à²£«~...Pigeon Corporation (¤éªÑ 7956 ,¬üªÑ PGENY)

http://english.pigeon.co.jp

·|ªÀ·§­n
http://www.pigeon.co.jp/about/company/index.html

°Ó«~¤@覧
http://products.pigeon.co.jp/

PIGEON CORPORATION is a company mainly engaged in the manufacture, purchase and sale of childcare and nursing products.

Along with its subsidiaries, PIGEON is active in three business segments.

The Domestic Baba-Mama segment is involved in the manufacture, purchase and sale of child care products.

The Child Rearing Support segment is engaged in the child care, baby-sitting and early childhood education businesses.

The Healthcare and Nursing segment is engaged in the manufacture, purchase and sale of nursing care products, and the provision of home-care support services.

The Overseas segment is involved in the manufacture, purchase and sale of child care products through its overseas subsidiaries.

As of January 31, 2014, the Company had 18 subsidiaries and one associated company.

§@ªÌ: kaka    ®É¶¡: 2018-2-18 09:52

§@ªÌ: kaka    ®É¶¡: 2018-2-18 09:55

¾¥¦è­ô..Kimberly-Clark de Mexico (¾¥¦è­ô KIMBERA,¬üªÑ KCDMY)

http://www.kimberly-clark.com.mx

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimberly-Clark_de_M%C3%A9xico

Kimberly-Clark de México is the Mexican subsidiary of American corporation Kimberly-Clark and was founded in 1931 with the commercialization of Kotex in Mexico, currently the company is headquartered in Mexico City.

The company engages in the manufacture and commercialization of disposable products for daily use by consumers within and away-from home in Mexico and internationally. The company¡¦s products include diapers and child care products, feminine pads, incontinence care products, bath tissue, napkins, facial tissue, hand and kitchen towels, wet wipes and health care products.

Today the company has 7 000 direct employees and over 10 thousand indirect jobs, driving a large number of chains that benefits thousands of Mexican families.

http://www.google.com/finance?q=OTCMKTS%3AKCDMY&ei=Zvv2VJD6G8aGuQSuvYDIDA

Kimberly-Clark de Mexico SAB de CV is a Mexico-based company, which is engaged in the manufacture and distribution of consumer products and personal care and household hygiene for the daily use inside and outside the home.

The Company¡¦s product portfolio includes disposable diapers, sanitary towels, bathroom and facial tissues, napkins, kitchen towels, hand towels, among others, which are destined for domestic and industrial consumption.

The Company¡¦s brand portfolio includes Huggies, KleenBebe, Petalo, Kotex, Kleenex, Depend and Cottonelle, among others. The Company operates through a number of production plants, as well as distribution warehouses

Åwªï¥úÁ{ ¤Úµá¯S¯Z ¬x·ç®õ (Michael On) (http://mikeon88.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0