Your Trusted Contact Person information.
Thank you for opening your Schwab account(s). In order for us to best service your account(s), we ask that you provide us with Trusted Contact Person information.
Your next steps.
You can designate up to two Trusted Contact Persons. For each Trusted Contact Person, please provide first and last names and contact information, which can include one or more of the following: phone number, email address, or home address.
You can use one of the following ways to provide this information:
- Add the information at schwab.com/myprofile; or
- Call us at 1-800-435-4000, or if you're calling from outside the U.S., call +1-415-667-8400.
What is a Trusted Contact Person?
A Trusted Contact Person is a resource Schwab--and your advisor, if you have one--may contact on your behalf, if necessary, to attempt to address concerns regarding potential fraud or financial exploitation or in communicating with you regarding issues related to your account(s).
- Your Trusted Contact Person(s) will not be able to view your account information, execute transactions in your account, or inquire about account activity.
- Schwab suggests that your Trusted Contact Person(s) not be someone who is already authorized to transact business on your account(s) or receive information about your Schwab account(s).
- The person(s) you name as Trusted Contact Person will be the Trusted Contact Person on all of your Schwab accounts on which you are the account holder or joint account holder, trustee, or agent. A change, now or in the future, will apply to all of your accounts.
- In multiple party accounts, or accounts with multiple trustees or agents, each party can name a separate Trusted Contact Person(s).
- Only you, as the account holder, have the ability to add, update, or remove a Trusted Contact Person(s) for your account(s).
- Providing Schwab with Trusted Contact Person information is voluntary.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you. If you have any questions, or if we can help in any way, please call us at 1-800-435-4000.