- Raimu桑，您看到的那兩句應該在Item 1A. Risk Factors.以下這兩段，看來EPC傾向保留現金發展業務及股票回購
- There can be no guarantee that we will repurchase stock.
- Although the Board has authorized a share repurchase program, and we repurchased approximately 2.2 million of our shares in fiscal 2017 for $165.4 million, any determination to repurchase or to continue to repurchase our common shares will be based primarily upon our financial condition, results of operations, available U.S. cash, business requirements and the Board's continuing determination that the repurchase program is in the best interests of shareholders and is in compliance with all laws and agreements applicable to the repurchase program.
- We do not expect to pay dividends for the foreseeable future.
- Following the completion of the Separation, the Board eliminated the quarterly cash dividend payable on our common shares, which had been in effect prior to that time, and we do not currently expect to declare or pay dividends on our common shares for the foreseeable future. Instead, we intend to retain earnings to finance the growth and development of our business, for our share repurchase program and for working capital and general corporate purposes. Any payment of dividends will be at the discretion of the Board and will depend upon various factors then existing, including earnings, financial condition, results of operations, capital requirements, level of indebtedness, contractual restrictions with respect to payment of dividends, restrictions imposed by applicable law, general business conditions and other factors that the Board may deem relevant. As a result, you may not receive any return on an investment in our capital stock in the form of dividends.